Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SO....at what point can we say the AFC West is over?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Manning had a better arm than Brady but IQ wise Brady is better. Brady is the better decision maker and that is why is GOAT. Brady has played more games yet has thrown fewer INTs. And Manning/Elway can't touch Bradys playoff record.
    Hahahahaha I thought we were talking about Pat Mahomes???

You’re so easy to goad but anyway you should know brady is nothing than a friggin cheater and you condone it!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
      He makes an extremely valid point and you reply with that disgusting sarcasm!

I knew you were just like the rest but c-mon attempt to lecture my values as a human being again!
      It wasn’t a valid point. He was attempting to mock my comment, which was backed up with a source. It was a good effort on his part, but certainly deserved an equally mocking comment in return.

And you certainly aren’t qualified to determine which posts are valid and which are not.

Comment

I knew you were just like the rest but c-mon attempt to lecture my values as a human being again!
        For the record, I’ve never questioned your values. I’ve questioned your intellect - I assume I’m not the 1st....

Comment

“Usually” does not mean definitively. And who knows if another AFC team will emerge, Manning’s Colts were supposed to dominate the AFC in the 2000s and they didn’t. Same thing with the Saints, Seahawks, and Packers on the NFC side.
          Yes we all get it...don't assume...usually doesn't mean absolute....who knows....they were supposed to....it's possible....etc.

Sitting on the couch (aka armchair) quarterbacks are a dime a dozen in this forum and most of them are outsiders. Whatever.

Most posters should back off their "armchair" analysis of most of the smack here and wait and see what happens....then state your opinions and comments using logical reasoning and maybe even use some known facts to support the argument.

So maybe refrain from...."don't assume...usually doesn't mean absolute....who knows....they were supposed to....it's possible....etc."

In most cases, the exact outcome of anything is never 100% known until it happens.
          Will the sun rise tomorrow? Maybe!
          Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Hahahahaha I thought we were talking about Pat Mahomes???

You’re so easy to goad but anyway you should know brady is nothing than a friggin cheater and you condone it!
            Manning is a top 5 QB (and not really a Bronco) while Elway is a top 10 QB. Elway had all the tools, except his football IQ wasn't as good as Montana or Brady's. He is using that same IQ to run the Broncos into the ground as GM But you knew that.
            Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
              For the record, I’ve never questioned your values. I’ve questioned your intellect - I assume I’m not the 1st....
              Intellect?

That is 100 percent crap because every time I’ve called out you or your brethren for defending and condoning the actions of a known cheater, you always come in a pathetic attempt to lecture me for questioning his integrity as a human being, god knows he isn’t an honest man.

Anyway in that same attempt, you’re actually condoning a cheating over someone with high moral values calling Brady’s cheating instinct into question.

Spin it however you want but there really is no way around it but go ahead with the last minute asinine attempt at correcting your past actions by saying you’re questioning my intellect but it’s all here on the forum and everyone has seen it!

You are what you are and that is a known supporter of one of thee biggest disgraces in all of sports.

Yeah Brady’s a winner on the football field after cheating his way to the top but he’s actually a loser in life because he lacks the honesty and integrity it takes to be a strong human being.

Now go ahead and say “salty” because that is literally all you’ve got!
              Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-28-2019, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
                It wasn’t a valid point. He was attempting to mock my comment, which was backed up with a source. It was a good effort on his part, but certainly deserved an equally mocking comment in return.

And you certainly aren’t qualified to determine which posts are valid and which are not.
                At the expense of a deceased human being?

Doesn’t matter how you’re attempting to spin now, you still made the disgusting remark!

You know Odin Lloyd had a family and a lot to live for but go ahead with your disgusting mockery, you are a patriot fan.

Comment

Manning is a top 5 QB (and not really a Bronco) while Elway is a top 10 QB. Elway had all the tools, except his football IQ wasn't as good as Montana or Brady's. He is using that same IQ to run the Broncos into the ground as GM But you knew that.
                  He was a great QB and a lot smarter than you are capable of recognizing. However I can’t really disagree with you about him as a GM but they are two completely different things.

Comment

He was a great QB and a lot smarter than you are capable of recognizing. However I can’t really disagree with you about him as a GM but they are two completely different things.
                    If he were as smart as you say, the Broncos would be much better off now....
                    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

• Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                      If he were as smart as you say, the Broncos would be much better off now....
                      I’m talking about as a QB, however just because he hasn’t been all that successful the last few seasons doesn’t mean he’s any less intelligent than anyone else.

Perhaps the demands of an NFL GM just aren’t his cup of tea.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                        Intellect?

That is 100 percent crap because every time I’ve called out you or your brethren for defending and condoning the actions of a known cheater, you always come in a pathetic attempt to lecture me for questioning his integrity as a human being, god knows he isn’t an honest man.

Anyway in that same attempt, you’re actually condoning a cheating over someone with high moral values calling Brady’s cheating instinct into question.

Spin it however you want but there really is no way around it but go ahead with the last minute asinine attempt at correcting your past actions by saying you’re questioning my intellect but it’s all here on the forum and everyone has seen it!

You are what you are and that is a known supporter of one of thee biggest disgraces in all of sports.

Yeah Brady’s a winner on the football field after cheating his way to the top but he’s actually a loser in life because he lacks the honesty and integrity it takes to be a strong human being.

Now go ahead and say “salty” because that is literally all you’ve got!
                        Sam, you still haven’t proven Brady cheated. I’ve asked you a million times to do so, yet you just say Goodell suspended him. Goodell can suspend someone even if the proof is 50/50. Now I will ask you again...where is the direct evidence that Brady ordered his ballboys to take air out of footballs?

Comment

• Well....at the very least I would say the AFC West is over for Denver.

Comment

• Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                            Sam, you still haven’t proven Brady cheated. I’ve asked you a million times to do so, yet you just say Goodell suspended him. Goodell can suspend someone even if the proof is 50/50. Now I will ask you again...where is the direct evidence that Brady ordered his ballboys to take air out of footballs?
                            I didn’t se this until now but fines, two draft picks— a first- and fourth-round pick and the fact Brady was also suspended four games to start the 2016 season states that he cheated but if that is not enough then go to your backyard and make a few throws at lower pi’s levels.

Make three apiece while altering the PSI from 13.5 to 11.5 and then 9.5 psi (pounds per square inch).

Then tell me the outcome.

I guarantee you that the ball at a deflated level will travel further than at a higher level of PSI.

This is so easy to do on your own, accuracy won’t be affected but the distance will greatly increase.

Comment

I didn’t se this until now but fines, two draft picks— a first- and fourth-round pick and the fact Brady was also suspended four games to start the 2016 season states that he cheated but if that is not enough then go to your backyard and make a few throws at lower pi’s levels.

Make three apiece while altering the PSI from 13.5 to 11.5 and then 9.5 psi (pounds per square inch).

I guarantee you that the ball at a deflated level will travel further than at a higher level of PSI.

This is so easy to do on your own, accuracy won’t be affected but the distance will greatly increase.
                              You aren't suspended for four games for no good reason.

Comment

You are rehashing your same old arguments, like I knew you would. As I predicted you would rely on Goodell's decision as proof. He is not some genius. He was wrong about Ray Rice, Tyreek Hill, the Saints, and Brady. There is still no DIRECT proof of him doing anything, and you can't up with anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X