Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SO....at what point can we say the AFC West is over?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• obi-groo
    replied
    Thanks. As sick as you are of the Chiefs winning the division....that's how sick I am of them only going to the playoffs. It's time to move past the playoffs!

Leave a comment:

• jazzbodog
    replied
    Originally posted by obi-groo View Post
    But it's been fun.
    Indeed! Just goes to show you never know what "peaks and valleys" will show up during the divisional ride.

I'll assume sleeping at night is somewhat easier for you but now the playoff anxiety begins for you.

Congratulations obi!

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Yes...you must be sick of it.
    Hahahaha!! Yes for sure!!!! But Denver and Oakland have been no where close to competing with KC, and the Chargers seem content on being the best team on paper.

Leave a comment:

• jazzbodog
    replied
    Could be worse, could be the Raiders or God forbid, the Chargers.

Leave a comment:

• obi-groo
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Nice job!
    4 in a row after winning only 6 division titles all time before 2015. Very impressive!
    Kansas City are the Kings ofthe AFC West!!!

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Nice job!
    4 in a row after winning only 6 division titles all time before 2015. Very impressive!
    Kansas City are the Kings ofthe AFC West!!!

Leave a comment:

• obi-groo
    replied
    Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Yup 2.5 months after you started the thread
    But it's been fun.

Leave a comment:

• TommyBrady12
    replied
    It's over.
    Yup 2.5 months after you started the thread

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    It's over.
    Congrats! :clap:

Leave a comment:

• obi-groo
    replied
    It's over.

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    I think the Chiefs are playing well now and will be tough to beat next week. They aren't as dominant recordwise as we thought they were going to be at the beginning of the season, but they seem to be hitting their stride....
    I still think they're #3 behind NE and Baltimore, but they're playing much better than earlier in the year.

Leave a comment:

• TommyBrady12
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Bill is running a cover 0 type defense meaning, if Baltimore has 5 blockers bill will rush 6, if Baltimore has 6 blockers bill will 7. The idea is so that someone will always come free but nobody knows who not even the blitzer until the ball is snapped.

With Jackson, Bill should ad a spy instead of a blitzer while attempting to keep Jackson in the pocket and force him to beat the pats from the pocket with his arm!

Damn it I love football and it’ll be an exciting rematch either way assuming the zebras don’t decided they’re are going to out perform both teams that day.
    There is little chance Bill is going to call an all out blitz against Jackson...that's insanity

Leave a comment:

• TommyBrady12
    replied
    I think the Chiefs are playing well now and will be tough to beat next week. They aren't as dominant recordwise as we thought they were going to be at the beginning of the season, but they seem to be hitting their stride....

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    I think it’s over tonight

Clearly

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Chiefs 41, Raiders 17.

I have spoken.
    Like I said, the Raiders aren't ready yet. I had predicted 41-10 this morning on the Raiders forum lol.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X