This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    i paid the cp i could, EM i will get you when it lets me.
    class act by baps...perhaps the pansy fans could learn a thing or two from you

who the hell are we kidding? they don't have an ounce of class in their body
    sigpic

Comment

I mean, I can't come in here and gloat...I am honestly still convinced we'll find some way to lose this game and the game has been over for awhile now.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        i paid the cp i could, EM i will get you when it lets me.

No worries.....
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
          that is straight up troll trash & you know it
          I don't see anything wrong with it. Going into today's games, the Broncos, Redskins, Bengals, Jets, and Dolphins were the only teams without a win. They are all basically the same, so Denver is arguably the worst team in the league.
          Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
            class act by baps...perhaps the pansy fans could learn a thing or two from you

who the hell are we kidding? they don't have an ounce of class in their body
            Like you all were giving us CPs after SB 49, 51, and 53....
            Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
              I don't see anything wrong with it. Going into today's games, the Broncos, Redskins, Bengals, Jets, and Dolphins were the only teams without a win. They are all basically the same, so Denver is arguably the worst team in the league.
              No, that's Miami hands down. We're bottom 5 for sure at this point in the season.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                Ok....I’ll be your huckleberry......

Broncos 20-17 ...... :lombardi:

Poor Baph you were just too high strung .... ( promised I would Say it if we won.... )

Last edited by EddieMac; 10-06-2019, 06:16 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                  Like you all were giving us CPs after SB 49, 51, and 53....
                  son i can promise you that i will never give you a positive cp because you simply aren't worthy of it...you pansy fans have no class & certainly don't even make an effort to earn any kind of respect around here...

so boo hoo! go cry in the damn corner, nobody cares about you...hell i would hang with bap to watch a game or anything 100 times over before even thinking of you clowns
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
                    On what do you base your statement? You don’t think the Broncos, before tonight’s victory, weren’t arguably the worst team in the NFL?

I didn’t

We could easily been 2-2 and 3-2 today
                    sigpic
                    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                      son i can promise you that i will never give you a positive cp because you simply aren't worthy of it...you pansy fans have no class & certainly don't even make an effort to earn any kind of respect around here...

so boo hoo! go cry in the damn corner, nobody cares about you...hell i would hang with bap to watch a game or anything 100 times over before even thinking of you clowns
                      I'm part of the reason his CP bar is still red. He's gotten his fair share of negative cp's from me haha.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                        I'm part of the reason his CP bar is still red. He's gotten his fair share of negative cp's from me haha.
                        you & me both...just hit both of them
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                          congrats on the win, i owe a lot of cp.

the game went about how i thought it would except for just how bad rivers played. i knew the broncos defense would play like that and i knew the broncos would be able to run the football on us.

the chargers are not a good football team.

even if they magically start getting guys healthy, they will still have SERIOUS issues to work out.

Don’t forget the Bet you made about sweeping the broncos

Sig ? I can’t recall
                          sigpic
                          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                            ya know something man, i used to think at one time you were a respectable poster a couple years ago but of late you have been nothing more than a troll like your sister tammy12...

not sure where you went off the tracks or what your problem is but your posting is terrible anymore
                            He finally showed his true colors because he like his brethren couldn’t handle facts or even constructive criticism.

They’re still not only condoning cheaters up there, but also rapists, murders, and human traffic supporters.

Next they’ll say “prove it” yet they’ll accuse PFM of sexual assault because he tried to stink face someone back in his college days. Lol
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                              Don’t forget the Bet you made about sweeping the broncos

Sig ? I can’t recall
                              yeah there are 3 bets going on and i don't remember which one that is but i will figure it out when it gets closer to the end of the season.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                                Poor Baph you were just too high strung .... ( promised I would Say it if we won.... )

Oh that. I was just foolin' about.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X