58miller, where are you hiding?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    tommy...do we have to remind you of our history against you??? Cmon pal, it's just too easy of an argument. I'm going to let you off the hook and not bring up the data. I like to play fair, and I like a challenge.
    Sure, keep taking about the past. It's all you have to hang your hat on right now...
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
      Sure, keep taking about the past. It's all you have to hang your hat on right now...
      So you don’t ever talk about the 6 Superbowl rings?
      But instead brag about running up the score on Miami, Jets, Skins, and Giants?
      sigpic

Comment

Is little Tommy MAAAD? Here’s something that’ll cheer you up.

Deflate a football
        Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-12-2019, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
          So you don’t ever talk about the 6 Superbowl rings?
          But instead brag about running up the score on Miami, Jets, Skins, and Giants?
          We can hang our hat on the past and the present. Broncos fans only seem to be talking about the past...I wonder why.
          Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

The patriots defense is very very good. The starting LBs and DBs have allowed a 30.1 passer rating 1td and 12 int. 49% completion percentage.
            The defense is allowing a whopping 17y per drive and 0.34pp drive. 27 total (4.5pg)
            You can throw the havent playrmed anyone argument all you want. But remember the argument in 2016? They played a bunch of bad teams and offenses, yet they where getting gashed consitantly.
            Best 6 game stretch in belichick era (defense)
            And 7 if you include SB (51 points allowed, 30 of which was allowd by the defense)

Comment

Originally posted by RunningAces View Post
              The patriots defense is very very good. The starting LBs and DBs have allowed a 30.1 passer rating 1td and 12 int. 49% completion percentage.
              The defense is allowing a whopping 17y per drive and 0.34pp drive. 27 total (4.5pg)
              You can throw the havent playrmed anyone argument all you want. But remember the argument in 2016? They played a bunch of bad teams and offenses, yet they where getting gashed consitantly.
              Best 6 game stretch in belichick era (defense)
              And 7 if you include SB (51 points allowed, 30 of which was allowd by the defense)
              We already know all this, it’s on the stat sheets.

Why are you here telling us, don’t they have a forum for running asses in New England?

You know since it is planet ass and all.

Comment

We can hang our hat on the past and the present. Broncos fans only seem to be talking about the past...I wonder why.
                Because we are a franchise built on multiple wins by multiple QBS you are a team who will be a distant memory once you lose your QB. PITT SF GB DEN nust to name a few are what we can call historic franchises. You are not nor will you be in that conversation
                2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Your right Baphs, I would definitely give you a hard time if the tables were turned. For what’s its worth I didn’t really run my mouth about the win at all.

Showed up 3 straight losses to start the year but didn’t show up for last week so guess I’m a fair weather fan now, oh well I had a good run
                  yes sir, i know i'm right and now you're here running your fairweather mouth like you never left. with your hero arapaho trying to defend you by accusing me of not posting one day this week.

it's alright to be a casual fan that only wants to talk when when your team is winning, have a good rest of your evening!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                    yes sir, i know i'm right and now you're here running your fairweather mouth like you never left. with your hero arapaho trying to defend you by accusing me of not posting one day this week.

it's alright to be a casual fan that only wants to talk when when your team is winning, have a good rest of your evening!
                    Broncos are 5-8, I am front running!!!!!
                    It’s cool I’m a fair weather bronco fan for 33 years !!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Broncos are 5-8, I am front running!!!!!
                      It’s cool I’m a fair weather bronco fan for 33 years !!!!
                      but not a fan when they are losing, am i right? or at the very least hiding somewhere until they start winning again!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

okay i have trolled you enough for the evening, i'm out! lol
                        sigpic

Comment

but not a fan when they are losing, am i right? or at the very least hiding somewhere until they start winning again!!!!
                          We are 5-8? That’s is a losing record, your just butt hurt cause your weak team you were front running got swept!!
                          sigpic

Comment

58miller when the broncos start losing.
                            sigpic

Comment

58miller when the broncos start losing.
                              Your videos aren't funny, you're not funny, and you suck at smack because you are an absolute dictionary definition of a "whippersnapper"!

And I know exactly how you will respond to this because your posts are like a record with a nasty gouge....endless skipping over and over and over and over and over. You think because I'm older and much wiser that makes me, in your words you often use, an old fart, old geezer, gramps, etc.

I know you are approximately 45 yrs old and that would make your father about my age. Is that lame antiquated language how you refer to your dad?
                              Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
                                Your videos aren't funny, you're not funny, and you suck at smack because you are an absolute dictionary definition of a "whippersnapper"!

And I know exactly how you will respond to this because your posts are like a record with a nasty gouge....endless skipping over and over and over and over and over. You think because I'm older and much wiser that makes me, in your words you often use, an old fart, old geezer, gramps, etc.

I know you are approximately 45 yrs old and that would make your father about my age. Is that lame antiquated language how you refer to your dad?

every time you post whining and trying to get personal with me this is all i see. get out of your feelings old man, if you were my dad i would take your computer away from you and throw you in the retirement home with the rest of the unwanted, old, and senile.....where you belong!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X