Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As opposing fans, what would be a fair exchange for CHJ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • As opposing fans, what would be a fair exchange for CHJ?

    Harris with a 4th isn’t bad for a 3rd, but I'm hearing John still wants a 2nd.

    He’s holding firm with this ridiculous demands as always.

    These draft picks are just to valuable for other NFL teams to hand over to “The Great John Elway" especially for an aging CB.

    Elways legacy from here on out will be that he was a great detriment to the organization as a GM. If he continues on this way, it will be very hard to rectify.
    sigpic

  • #2
    Btw this just happened
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      just another Elway hate angle


      if Elway traded CHJ packaged with a 4th round pick....for a 3rd round pick when we would probably get a comp 3rd for free by him leaving in FA or keeping him and try and resign
      the haters would be screaming at his bad trades


      try another angle...perhaps theres a I hate john Elway club our there you can join
      sigpic
      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
        Btw this just happened
        and the rams just spent how much to get a CB last week?
        sigpic
        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by arapaho View Post
          just another Elway hate angle


          if Elway traded CHJ packaged with a 4th round pick....for a 3rd round pick when we would probably get a comp 3rd for free by him leaving in FA or keeping him and try and resign
          the haters would be screaming at his bad trades


          try another angle...perhaps theres a I hate john Elway club our there you can join
          “Wah Wah Wah wah wah
          YOU just hate my Johnny... Wah MODS”!

          Blow it out your nose araptahor because this is smack and there is going to be John Elway criticism you big baby! Lol

          I did say opposing fans but since you want to answer all the time I’ll ask you what you think abou the Jets aggressively shopping WR Robbie Anderson right now.

          Yes we need a WR and perhaps a straight trade for CHJ would had been ideal for right now instead of waiting for s 2021 comp but anyway that won’t happen since it’s 2:00.

          Oh and because John isn’t bright enough to even fathom such a thought. If you want hate I’ll give hate.
          Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-29-2019, 02:17 PM.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Lol Sam and Arapaho going at each other is amusing, especially considering neither one can mention “how many trophies you got?” Lol
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by baphamet View Post
              Lol Sam and Arapaho going at each other is amusing, especially considering neither one can mention “how many trophies you got?” Lol
              Well I’ll always credit John for the good as well as the bad but I’ll also point out that he’d have nothing without Shanahan and Manning only because the loyalist absolutely can’t fathom anyone else receiving credit over him but oh I’d better be careful because atapahoe will also say I'm “just a hater”...

              Can you see the contradicting act by them?
              Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-29-2019, 02:53 PM.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                Lol Sam and Arapaho going at each other is amusing, especially considering neither one can mention “how many trophies you got?” Lol
                well I can...sam cant since his entire existence is hating on Elway...so seeing Elway was involved in all three

                by the way hows your old rusty trophy?
                sigpic
                when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                  Well I’ll always credit John for the good as well as the bad but I’ll also point out that he’d have nothing without Shanahan and Manning only because the loyalist absolutely can’t fathom anyone else receiving credit over him but oh I’d better be careful because atapahoe will also say I'm “just a hater”...

                  Can you see the contradicting act by them?
                  of course man, you know i do. I honestly think a lot of fans get hung up on elway the QB and he can do no wrong in their eyes as the GM. or they just look at the past success and just give him a free pass because they are confident that he will get things back on track.

                  problem is, there isn't another peyton manning to come save elway from himself. there are chargers fans calling for lynn to get fired and questioning tom telesco after only half a bad year, after going 12-4 the year before. these are chargers fans we are talking about here, you would think Denver fans would hold their team to a much higher standard.

                  we are talking about 4 straight years of struggling to get even a decent starting QB and coaching staff, questionable draft decisions.........how many more years of driving the broncos into the ground does he get before he's held accountable? that's what i would be asking if i were a broncos fan.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                    well I can...sam cant since his entire existence is hating on Elway...so seeing Elway was involved in all three

                    by the way hows your old rusty trophy?
                    past trophies don't help, past success doesn't either (even going back to last season). a fact we are both living and experiencing at the moment.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                      well I can...sam cant since his entire existence is hating on Elway...so seeing Elway was involved in all three

                      by the way hows your old rusty trophy?
                      lmao you say that as if you actually had a hand in any of the Broncos success!

                      I love my team and I love the fact that they have trophies to polish but right now you’re resorting to a tammybrady12 type defense when you have nothing but straws to cling onto...
                      Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-29-2019, 06:11 PM.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                        past trophies don't help, past success doesn't either (even going back to last season). a fact we are both living and experiencing at the moment.
                        Yep, just the future. The Broncos have been competitive this year all except the KC game and with the cap space and 7 picks in the first 4 rounds I’m excited about the future, and even later this year if we bring Lock back from IR and he’s able to play.

                        Oh and I’m also looking forward to playing your bolts, KC and the raiders. Wins vs those rivals are always good even in a bad season.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          We’ll judging by the amount of disgruntled posters responding in this thread, I’d say it’s pretty easy for everyone else to figure out where this cowardly neg came from.



                          Can’t beat me in public so attack me with another neg...

                          However it’s ok because I live in the real world and not a fantasy land while at age 20/my boyhood hero can do no wrong!

                          And just to let the record show, that I have given Elway a ton of credit and if you care enough about it to neg me then perhaps you should go search my past post.

                          Also since you are such a dedicated bronco fan, can we expect you to come to the same defense in favor Beth Bowlen in her case against Joe Eliss or is it that you only cherry pick through your Elway Homerism?

                          Neg me all you want but I’m not going to stop criticizing the executive. It is my right and there’s nothing you or the cute n fuzzy bunnies can do about it!
                          Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-29-2019, 09:20 PM.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            And WTH just so you know how effective your negs are.
                            Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-29-2019, 09:52 PM.
                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X