Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chargers finally show up

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    Saw something that said that was Rivers 76th failed 4QC/GWD. What's funny though, is it took #76 last night before Charger fans started being honest about him.

    Last night was nothing extraordinary, he has been blowing it for years.....that has to be an NFL record.
    shh bap kinda in a fragile state today
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by arapaho View Post
      shh bap kinda in a fragile state today
      Puuuhlease, you made an excuse simply for not having your starting RT. The chargers were without both tackles again and it showed.

      Like I said before, rivers sucks behind that line when they can’t protect him.

      The funny thing is the chargers could bench rivers today and their hack up is better than Anything the broncos have had since manning retired
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #18
        Hack up is an interesting way to name your QB depth
        The beatings will continue until morale improves....

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by baphamet View Post
          Puuuhlease, you made an excuse simply for not having your starting RT. The chargers were without both tackles again and it showed.

          Like I said before, rivers sucks behind that line when they can’t protect him.

          The funny thing is the chargers could bench rivers today and their hack up is better than Anything the broncos have had since manning retired
          no I didn't you drama queen...

          you made the excuse for missing okung and james ...I simply told you were missing our RT and RCB too and you don't see us crying

          you could bench rivers today and not win another game all year...theres a reason taylor is a career backup
          sigpic
          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by arapaho View Post
            no I didn't you drama queen...

            you made the excuse for missing okung and james ...I simply told you were missing our RT and RCB too and you don't see us crying

            you could bench rivers today and not win another game all year...theres a reason taylor is a career backup
            You just blamed the loss on rivers in another thread, which is it? Again Taylor is a better QB than all those trash QB’s in Denver you have defended over the years.

            You don’t know QB’s, never have and never will, just like your GM
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by baphamet View Post
              You just blamed the loss on rivers in another thread, which is it? Again Taylor is a better QB than all those trash QB’s in Denver you have defended over the years.

              You don’t know QB’s, never have and never will, just like your GM
              Again drama much.... you blamed the loss to the raiders
              On rivers

              I only commented that this season first you blamed injuries, then online, then offense scheme, then the oc and now rivers

              Keep track of your whiny excuses
              sigpic
              when do native Americans become human and not mascots

              Comment


              • #22
                Charger fans might start to show up when Cam gives them some hope next year.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                  Again drama much.... you blamed the loss to the raiders
                  On rivers

                  I only commented that this season first you blamed injuries, then online, then offense scheme, then the oc and now rivers

                  Keep track of your whiny excuses
                  no, you claimed the chargers wouldn't have any wins without rivers then proceeded to blame the loss on rivers, which is it??

                  i haven't once blamed any one thing but ive been critical of rivers most the season and you have replied to those posts, which means you're making crap up.

                  the OL is the main issue, because rivers cannot be successful without it at this stage of his career and when they have played well he's played well, it's just common sense.

                  that's the argument i have been making since the broncos loss.

                  I also said the OC is a problem but not the only issue, more than once. again, you replied to these posts so i know you read it, therefor you are not being truthful.

                  just because you're incapable of individual thought and feel the need to blame one thing on losing because you're clueless, doesn't mean i do. the offense as a whole has not been good enough and the most consistently bad thing has been RZ offense. which could be blamed on rivers, play calling, OL getting pushed around, and gordon coming out of the gate looking like trash.

                  all those things have contributed to losing, even the defense against the raiders could have shut them down and the game would have been over but they didn't. so no, ive never blamed just one thing on the chargers struggling.

                  but why do you get to run your mouth right now with your team still sitting in the basement considering our struggles? that's what i wanna know.
                  Last edited by baphamet; 11-10-2019, 09:02 AM.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
                    Charger fans might start to show up when Cam gives them some hope next year.
                    excuse me? are you saying your team couldn't use him? or do you honestly believe you have a QB on your roaster better than tyrod taylor, our back up?

                    elway could bring in any crap QB and you guys would have all the false hope in the world only to have reality smack you in the face yet again. it's absolutely hilarious that you broncos fans are here talking smack while your team still sits in the basement, your team is going to finish the year in the basement as well and likely stay there a while. but yes, do keep running your mouth if it helps you feel better about it.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                      excuse me? are you saying your team couldn't use him? or do you honestly believe you have a QB on your roaster better than tyrod taylor, our back up?

                      elway could bring in any crap QB and you guys would have all the false hope in the world only to have reality smack you in the face yet again. it's absolutely hilarious that you broncos fans are here talking smack while your team still sits in the basement, your team is going to finish the year in the basement as well and likely stay there a while. but yes, do keep running your mouth if it helps you feel better about it.
                      Of course we could use him, I would love to sign him TBH.

                      Cam Newton could make the Chargers actual contenders as well, but we know that Derwin James return will spark just enough for the Chargers to win a few more and then re-sign Rivers for 3 years lol.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
                        Of course we could use him, I would love to sign him TBH.

                        Cam Newton could make the Chargers actual contenders as well, but we know that Derwin James return will spark just enough for the Chargers to win a few more and then re-sign Rivers for 3 years lol.

                        cam newton is inconsistent and injury prone, not sure why you think he could do that for the chargers. this is likely rivers' last season, been saying that for a while now.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
                          Charger fans might start to show up when Cam gives them some hope next year.
                          by the way. more chargers fans will indeed show up next season because they will be in their new stadium and the tickets wont be the most expensive in the NFL anymore. when the chargers played the rams at the coliseum, it was easily 40% chargers fans and there were a lot of them, again.....because tickets were not hundreds of dollars each.
                          Last edited by baphamet; 11-10-2019, 09:03 AM.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                            no, you claimed the chargers wouldn't have any wins without rivers then proceeded to blame the loss on rivers, which is it??

                            i haven't once blamed any one thing but ive been critical of rivers most the season and you have replied to those posts, which means you're making crap up.

                            the OL is the main issue, because rivers cannot be successful without it at this stage of his career and when they have played well he's played well, it's just common sense.

                            that's the argument i have been making since the broncos loss.

                            I also said the OC is a problem but not the only issue, more than once. again, you replied to these posts so i know you read it, therefor you are not being truthful.

                            just because you're incapable of individual thought and feel the need to blame one thing on losing because you're clueless, doesn't mean i do. the offense as a whole has not been good enough and the most consistently bad thing has been RZ offense. which could be blamed on rivers, play calling, OL getting pushed around, and gordon coming out of the gate looking like trash.

                            all those things have contributed to losing, even the defense against the raiders could have shut them down and the game would have been over but they didn't. so no, ive never blamed just one thing on the chargers struggling.

                            but why do you get to run your mouth right now with your team still sitting in the basement considering our struggles? that's what i wanna know.
                            Lmao you still trying to make crap up to fit your whine

                            I didn’t blame rivers for the loss to the raiders

                            YOU DID !! and implied he was “Done “

                            I only commented on the progression of your whiny excuses

                            It started with your injuries, you then cried about all the back ups playing, then progressed to the scheme, then the oline then The OC then Rivers

                            I could care less why the bolts lose

                            And I stated that without rivers since 2013 under telesco the bolts would more then likely be a perennial 4-5 win team on a different thread concerning elway as the GM

                            Two different topics
                            sigpic
                            when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                              Lmao you still trying to make crap up to fit your whine

                              I didn’t blame rivers for the loss to the raiders

                              YOU DID !! and implied he was “Done “

                              I only commented on the progression of your whiny excuses

                              It started with your injuries, you then cried about all the back ups playing, then progressed to the scheme, then the oline then The OC then Rivers

                              I could care less why the bolts lose

                              And I stated that without rivers since 2013 under telesco the bolts would more then likely be a perennial 4-5 win team on a different thread concerning elway as the GM

                              Two different topics
                              so you didn't say rivers choked Thursday? i said it might be time for rivers to hang em up, i did not say he was the only reason why we lost. in fact, i would argue that rivers had the game won the drive before the defense gave up that final TD. but behind a line that has only 1 starter who cannot protect rivers? yes i do think he may be done.

                              what's the point in arguing with you though? you clearly didn't watch the game as you believe okung played the whole game when in fact he went out the very first drive.

                              you also keep mention how i said rivers was one of the best against pressures couple years ago like i was wrong, care to address the post where i made you look like a silly ass fool?? you ignored it because you know you got straight wrecked


                              https://forums.denverbroncos.com/sho...40#post5851240
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                                so you didn't say rivers choked Thursday? i said it might be time for rivers to hang em up, i did not say he was the only reason why we lost. in fact, i would argue that rivers had the game won the drive before the defense gave up that final TD. but behind a line that has only 1 starter who cannot protect rivers? yes i do think he may be done.

                                what's the point in arguing with you though? you clearly didn't watch the game as you believe okung played the whole game when in fact he went out the very first drive.

                                you also keep mention how i said rivers was one of the best against pressures couple years ago like i was wrong, care to address the post where i made you look like a silly ass fool?? you ignored it because you know you got straight wrecked


                                https://forums.denverbroncos.com/sho...40#post5851240

                                Lol you Brag about rivers being the best under pressure, then you whine about the online allowing pressure hurting rivers game

                                Which is it, it can’t be both

                                I didn’t say crap about okung playing the whole game Sonny

                                I said he played, as did freeny , as did scho

                                Three starters when you claimed you played the game with one starter ...only

                                You ain’t wrecked anybody or thing except your self respect with your whiny excuses and flip flops
                                sigpic
                                when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X