Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chargers finally show up

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Chargers finally show up

    this was the first time all season the defense i expected top see showed up. very few missed tackles, good run defense, pass rush was there with bosa and ingram all day, coverage in the secondary was good. this could have been a lot worse for the packers than it was but the chargers RZ offense still is very questionable and not good enough.

    rivers played well but no TD's, gordon and the running game as a whole looked improved.

    yep, just as expected the chargers awaken and probably start winning a lot of games only to barely fall short at the end.

    but all i have to say is when derwin james gets back in a few weeks, the chargers are going to make some teams pay and knock them out of the playoffs, at the very least.
    sigpic

  • #2
    Every team in the division won today. The Chargers did knock off a quality team, and yes, James is a stud....but where you been?????

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by CanDB View Post
      Every team in the division won today. The Chargers did knock off a quality team, and yes, James is a stud....but where you been?????
      what do you mean? ive been here. just not really talking smack because my team sucks. where have you been?
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Solid win for LAC. Defense played well - Rodgers looks lost at times.

        Comment


        • #5
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by baphamet View Post
            Aaron Rodgers is 1 SB victory away from being Phil Rivers. Can make all the throws, great stats ... can’t win when he should.

            Comment


            • #7
              Credit due. That was a complete win against a top 5 team. It's the Chargers team everyone expects to see most weeks.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
                Aaron Rodgers is 1 SB victory away from being Phil Rivers. Can make all the throws, great stats ... can’t win when he should.
                Same can be said about brees.

                We can’t all be Tom Brady and benefit from the best coach in sports.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Nice win for the Chargers- the Packers came in hot and they never had a chance.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                    Same can be said about brees.

                    We can’t all be Tom Brady and benefit from the best coach in sports.
                    That’s reasonable - and Brees is playing for a stud HC.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                      what do you mean? ive been here. just not really talking smack because my team sucks. where have you been?
                      LOL eh?? You been here smacking on your team more than we have....
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                        LOL eh?? You been here smacking on your team more than we have....
                        Lol right!

                        And they have deserved every bit of it.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                          Same can be said about brees.

                          We can’t all be Tom Brady and benefit from the best coach in sports.
                          Rivers would win 1 SB if he were a Patriot. He has big wins like yesterday and then he'll choke playoff time. Nonetheless, Belichick would he able to salvage one super bowl out of him.
                          Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                            but all i have to say is when derwin james gets back in a few weeks, the chargers are going to make some teams pay and knock them out of the playoffs, at the very least.
                            Look out everybody, the Sparklers finally get a "great win" (and it was a great win) after sucking all season like the Broncos and now he is threatening the Chiefs and Vikings that the Dolts will be back to peak performance with Derwin James in the line-up to create havoc in the playoffs.

                            Hey baph....do you like your crow baked or grilled? Your words are covered in black feathers!
                            Utah Bronco Freak

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Saw something that said that was Rivers 76th failed 4QC/GWD. What's funny though, is it took #76 last night before Charger fans started being honest about him.

                              Last night was nothing extraordinary, he has been blowing it for years.....that has to be an NFL record.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X