Pats Look Different vs a Real team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by obi-groo View Post
    I'm really really bored with Patriots talk.
    I moved on. Tha Broncos fans haven't. Look at the top 4 threads in the smack section - all Patriots.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
      I moved on. Tha Broncos fans haven't. Look at the top 4 threads in the smack section - all Patriots.
      Says the guy who has been posting here regularly for years.
      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
        Says the guy who has been posting here regularly for years.
        He’s just mad because he’s crapped all over the floor for years and now we’re rubbing his nose in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
          He’s just mad because he’s crapped all over the floor for years and now we’re rubbing his nose in it.
          There is very little you could post that would make me think you're rubbing my nose in anything. The Pats are the NFL's greatest dynasty and nothing you say is going to change that.
          Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

I heard they are using HGH and putting vaseline on their uniforms tomorrow...
            Just making sure this thread made it to HGH and Vaseline. Waste of a thread if it hadn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
              Just making sure this thread made it to HGH and Vaseline. Waste of a thread if it hadn't.
              It always comes back to his “guy on steroids” fetish involving vaseline.

Comment

There is very little you could post that would make me think you're rubbing my nose in anything. The Pats are the NFL's greatest dynasty and nothing you say is going to change that.
                We all know that the end of your nose is covered in "cheating stink" that Bronco fans have applied for years now. What's odd is you can endure the never ending stench that follows you through life as you proclaim Patsy greatness in a forum where 99.999999999999999999999% of its' members could not care less about anything regarding the "N.E. Cheating Mob" unless it's a new scandal. Then we want to know more to see if the Cheatriots have reached a new low in the criminal sewer of sports.

Any average psychiatrist would be very interested in learning, if possible, why you are so adamant in believing you could possibly alter anyone's distaste of the "The N.E. Mob" in this forum and that it's acceptable to think your team is the greatest in spite of cheating.

I think the only conclusion the psychiatrist would realize is that your parents were never around you growing up to ensure you developed "good taste" and "rational thinking".

Astonishingly strange at best.
                Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Brady announced that he's coming back lol

Comment

Sweet . .... a crash n burn is even better
                    The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                      Any chance you think this shakes things up with BB?

I think if it comes down to having to make a choice, Kraft would take 2 years of the Patriots making the playoffs with Brady over 6 years with Marriota and Belichick.

Comment

Has he announced what the 2020 rules violations will be, or do we just have to wait and see?
                        To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

• Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
                          Any chance you think this shakes things up with BB?

I think if it comes down to having to make a choice, Kraft would take 2 years of the Patriots making the playoffs with Brady over 6 years with Marriota and Belichick.
                          Good question. I think whether Brady actually comes back to NE depends on Belichick. Kraft wants Brady back for sure, but I'm not sure he's going to tell Bill what to so this time around. Bill has to evaluate why the Patriots offense struggled this year. Was it -

1. Brady's tennis elbow injury?
                          2. Season ending Injuries to center David Andrew's, FB James Develin? Edelman's separated AC joint?
                          3. Lack of playmakers?
                          4. Or is Brady in serious decline?

If Bill thinks it's number 4, then it's likely the team moves on. From my amateur eyes, I didn't think Brady was that bad, at least not as bad as Max Kellerman, etc. thinks.
                          TommyBrady12
                          Practice Squad
                          Last edited by TommyBrady12; 01-08-2020, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Good question. I think whether Brady actually comes back to NE depends on Belichick. Kraft wants Brady back for sure, but I'm not sure he's going to tell Bill what to so this time around. Bill has to evaluate why the Patriots offense struggled this year. Was it -

1. Brady's tennis elbow injury?
                            2. Injuries to center David Andrew's, FB James Develin?
                            3. Lack of playmakers?
                            4. Or is Brady in serious decline?

If Bill thinks it's number 4, then it's likely the team moves on. From my amateur eyes, I didn't think Brady was that bad, at least not as bad as Max Kellerman, etc. thinks.
                            Brady is still a decent quarterback but the offense has multiple holes to fill. There is no playmaker to fear. Edelman is a good football player but he’s better served as a 2nd option. If the Patriots feel they can fill several holes on offense in 1 year he might be back, but it might be time to blow it up.
                            sigpic
                            Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                              Brady is still a decent quarterback but the offense has multiple holes to fill. There is no playmaker to fear. Edelman is a good football player but he’s better served as a 2nd option. If the Patriots feel they can fill several holes on offense in 1 year he might be back, but it might be time to blow it up.
                              IMO winning championships is all about winning battles along the line of scrimmage. NE was not as strong in the trenches this year. Need to get back to that to have a chance to win.

Comment

IMO winning championships is all about winning battles along the line of scrimmage. NE was not as strong in the trenches this year. Need to get back to that to have a chance to win.
                                Right, thats one of the holes i was referring too. They dont just need playmakers but also improvement on the line.
                                sigpic
                                Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Working...
                                X