Pats Look Different vs a Real team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    There is very little you could post that would make me think you're rubbing my nose in anything. The Pats are the NFL's greatest dynasty and nothing you say is going to change that.
    I beg to differ.

Tom Brady's last game as a Patriot was a "one and done" Playoff game. And at home. His last throw as a Patriot was a pick 6. At home. His last season as a Patriot was another cheating scandal. He will always be known as a cheater. It will be talked about in every discussion throughout history whenever anyone talks about the all time football greats, such as Peyton Manning, the Colts, and the Broncos. Long live the *

(PS. Prove me wrong)
    Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ManningRules View Post
      I beg to differ.

Tom Brady's last game as a Patriot was a "one and done" Playoff game. And at home. His last throw as a Patriot was a pick 6. At home. His last season as a Patriot was another cheating scandal. He will always be known as a cheater. It will be talked about in every discussion throughout history whenever anyone talks about the all time football greats, such as Peyton Manning, the Colts, and the Broncos. Long live the *

(PS. Prove me wrong)
      Except Brady hasn't played his last game as a Patriot - apparently you don't pay attention to the news.

Fact - Peyton Manning has been one-and-done in the playoffs 9 times (mostly as a Colt), Another fact, Brady has been one-and-done 3 times - the 3rd time coming as a 42 year old. Manning achieved this feat when he was in his mid-20s.

Fact - the NFL's 26 member blue ribbon panel did NOT vote Manning unanimously as a top 10 QB. Another fact, this same panel voted Brady, Unitas, Montana, and Baugh unanimously.

Fact - Manning hasn't played well in any of his Super Bowls. Another fact, Brady and Elway played well in multiple super bowls.
      TommyBrady12
      Practice Squad
      Last edited by TommyBrady12; 01-09-2020, 06:10 AM.
      Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Except Brady hasn't played his last game as a Patriot - apparently you don't pay attention to the news.

Fact - Peyton Manning has been one-and-done in the playoffs 9 times (mostly as a Colt), Another fact, Brady has been one-and-done 3 times - the 3rd time coming as a 42 year old. Manning achieved this feat when he was in his mid-20s.

Fact - the NFL's 26 member blue ribbon panel did NOT vote Manning unanimously as a top 10 QB. Another fact, this same panel voted Brady, Unitas, Montana, and Baugh unanimously.

Fact - Manning hasn't played well in any of his Super Bowls. Another fact, Brady and Elway played well in multiple super bowls.

Except the LA Times is reporting

Originally posted by The LA Times
        Tom Brady appears to be a motivated seller. The Patriots quarterback and his wife Gisele Bündchen have lowered the asking price on their Massachusetts mansion to $33.9 million, according to The Los Angeles Times. That's $8 million lower than the original asking price. 5 Bedrooms

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
          Except the LA Times is reporting
          He already said he's coming back on Instagram, and what team would want him at his age? His choices are NE and maybe LAC. 80% chance he stays in NE.
          Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Those are the bias votes from those who are still working for the NFL “protecting the shield”.

Can brady throw like
            Elway or Favre?

Can brady read a defense like
            Manning or Montana?

Can brady scramble like
            Pat Mahomes or Michael Vick?

Is Brady a more accurate than
            Manning or Marino?

Can he throw to that X on the field with more anticipation than
            Manning or Elway?

What the hell is it that makes Brady the greatest?

What can brady HONESTLY do WITHOUT any HELP better than any of the guys named above?

A few asteriskness Super Bowls?

Well hell, how about we stick Trent Dilfer or Billy Joe Hobert on New England’s squad back in 2001 and call those guys the goat too.

Your logic is asinine and stupid.

Believe your own eyes, they don’t lie to you.

Watch the game and understand that brady is nothing more than a little Pansy boy system QB.

He’s crapping bricks right now because he’ll have to play for a crap team with no Belichick or any asteriskness cheating help.

Oh but wait how could we expect much from a 43 year old who can’t play anymore or who really never could without Bill.
            Sam_Z
            Banned User
            Last edited by Sam_Z; 01-09-2020, 08:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
              Those are the bias votes from those who are still working for the NFL “protecting the shield”.

Can brady throw like
              Elway or Favre? He can throw better since his accuracy % is higher. If you are talking about arm strength, then it matters less because the most important traits of a QB are decisionmaking and accuracy. We've had QBs with strong arms like Bledsoe who were very good but not great

Can brady read a defense like
              Manning or Montana? Yes, coaches have repeatedly said Brady is among the toughest to game plan against. Rex Ryan, who coached against Brady and Manning said recently Brady was by far the toughest QB he had to face

Can brady scramble like
              Pat Mahomes or Michael Vick? No, but who cares?

Is Brady a more accurate than
              Manning or Marino? His career percentage for completions is higher than both and he didn't have the same talent like Manning and didn't play consistently in a dome like Brees and Manning

Can he throw to that X on the field with more anticipation than
              Manning or Elway? Not sure how you can measure that

What the hell is it that makes Brady the greatest?

What can brady HONESTLY do WITHOUT any HELP better than any of the guys named above?

A few asteriskness Super Bowls?

Well hell, how about we stick Trent Dilfer or Billy Joe Hobert on New England’s squad back in 2001 and call those guys the goat too.

Your logic is asinine and stupid.

Believe your own eyes, they don’t lie to you.

Watch the game and understand that brady is nothing more than a little Pansy boy system QB.

He’s crapping bricks right now because he’ll have to play for a crap team with no Belichick or any asteriskness cheating help.

Oh but wait how could we expect much from a 43 year old who can’t play anymore or who really never could without Bill.
              My answers in bold. Name me one QB who was better in the playoffs when it mattered the most. Montana is the closest to Brady, but Montana's record against NFC teams was average. When he got to the Super Bowl, he played easy teams like the Bengals. Honestly, if he were a system QB, dont you think the Pat's would have gone far in 2008 with Matt Cassel? Don't you think more coaches and players would call him out as a system QB?
              TommyBrady12
              Practice Squad
              Last edited by TommyBrady12; 01-09-2020, 10:33 AM.

Comment

My answers in bold. Name me one QB who was better in the playoffs when it mattered the most. Montana is the closest to Brady, but Montana's record against NFC teams was average. When he got to the Super Bowl, he played easy teams like the Bengals. Honestly, if he were a system QB, dont you think the Pat's would have gone far in 2008 with Matt Cassel? Don't you think more coaches and players would call him out as a system QB?
                Brady with Belichecks help had the best playoff performance over any other hence why I always say he’s the most accomplished. However that does not make him the greatest of all time.

His playoff performance is The only thing that he has done better than any of those other quarterbacks mentioned. But that does not make him the greatest of all time either.

The only thing THAT he has done better than any of those other quarterbacks was win more playoff games. Still that does not make him the greatest of all time either.

Now name me one time where Tom Brady completely took the team on his shoulders as John Elway or Brett Favre would?

And before you say Super Bowl 51 just remember how Kyle Shanahan botched that game plan due to his arrogance. Also consider what Tom had compared to what Favre, Elway or even Brees had when carrying a team on their backs!

He’s far from the greatest And saying that he is, is such a disrespect and slap in the face to so many others before him.

Yes the NFL employees in this era say he’s the greatest but what would the Greats of the past say? You cannot call him the greatest based on accomplishments alone.

If you want to be taken seriously then you have to consider everything that goes into making a quarterback.
                Sam_Z
                Banned User
                Last edited by Sam_Z; 01-09-2020, 11:02 AM.

Comment

He already said he's coming back on Instagram, and what team would want him at his age? His choices are NE and maybe LAC. 80% chance he stays in NE.
                  I say he'll probably stay in NE, because he's Bob's boy, and I don't know if BB wants to hang around long enough for Stidham to get good.

I'm on record saying that I think he'd go to LA if he went anywhere, because they have the roster, the need, and they're in California. Earlier in the year I said that I didn't know if Brady was any better than Rivers at this stage, but that was before Rivers really took a dump. LA could very well draft a QB, but with how set they are roster wise, it would probably be a good idea to skip the developmental period and try to win now. It makes sense to me. Beastlyskronk mentioned Chicago, and I could see that as well. Indianapolis does make sense, but I can't seem to wrap my head around Brady playing for Peyton's old team. None of the other teams seem like good candidates to me, because Idk if McDaniels is leaving NE. He may be in line to be the successor, and that may be the primary reason why he jammed the Colts last year. If McDaniels does leave, it has to be Cleveland, right? I doubt Brady would follow him there, because Baker is a QB that would suit McDaniels well.

I will say this. If McDaniels DID go to Cleveland...you gotta think that the odds of Brady leaving go up considerably.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                    I say he'll probably stay in NE, because he's Bob's boy, and I don't know if BB wants to hang around long enough for Stidham to get good.

I'm on record saying that I think he'd go to LA if he went anywhere, because they have the roster, the need, and they're in California. Earlier in the year I said that I didn't know if Brady was any better than Rivers at this stage, but that was before Rivers really took a dump. LA could very well draft a QB, but with how set they are roster wise, it would probably be a good idea to skip the developmental period and try to win now. It makes sense to me. Beastlyskronk mentioned Chicago, and I could see that as well. Indianapolis does make sense, but I can't seem to wrap my head around Brady playing for Peyton's old team. None of the other teams seem like good candidates to me, because Idk if McDaniels is leaving NE. He may be in line to be the successor, and that may be the primary reason why he jammed the Colts last year. If McDaniels does leave, it has to be Cleveland, right? I doubt Brady would follow him there, because Baker is a QB that would suit McDaniels well.

I will say this. If McDaniels DID go to Cleveland...you gotta think that the odds of Brady leaving go up considerably.
                    Brady stated yesterday that "there is still more to prove." I know everyone thinks that's a bunch of bull since there is nothing left for him to prove in this league. But what he's referring to is winning titles and there is no team out there that needs a starting QB who can win a super bowl other than NE. All the contending teams have top QBs. Chicago and Cleveland aren't going to win a super bowl with Brady there. And LAC have the talent, but the system and coaching is not there for Brady to succeed. NE is the only place that makes sense. I do hope McDaniels stays because it means a greater likelihood of Brady staying.

Comment

Brady stated yesterday that "there is still more to prove." I know everyone thinks that's a bunch of bull since there is nothing left for him to prove in this league. But what he's referring to is winning titles and there is no team out there that needs a starting QB who can win a super bowl other than NE. All the contending teams have top QBs. Chicago and Cleveland aren't going to win a super bowl with Brady there. And LAC have the talent, but the system and coaching is not there for Brady to succeed. NE is the only place that makes sense. I do hope McDaniels stays because it means a greater likelihood of Brady staying.
                      Sure there is...that he can win without cheating?
                      To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lumiere View Post
                        Cmon man, when you play teams like Cinci and Miami throughout the "soft" schedule, you need to be on top of your game. Give them some space dude!!

Come to think of it, their schedule should have been named "The Joe Burrows" group.
                        CanDB
                        Football Immortal
                        Last edited by CanDB; 01-09-2020, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                          Cmon man, when you play teams like Cinci and Miami throughout the "soft" schedule, you need to be on top of your game. Give them some space dude!!

Come to think of it, their schedule should have been named "The Joe Burrows" group.
                          You guys must have missed SBs 49, 51, and 53...

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post

To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

Hey pal, what's the difference between The Patriots and cigarettes?

Eli Manning doesn't smoke cigarettes.....

Comment

Fact - Manning didn't have to cheat to win. Another fact, Brady is a known cheater and Elway is not.

Fact - The list for all time greats is always changing. Manning is still on top on some lists. Soon Brady's name will be spoken with an *.

Another fact. You seem to be avoiding the fact that Brady will always be known as a cheater. It will be talked about in every discussion throughout history whenever anyone talks about the all time football greats, such as Peyton Manning, the Colts, and the Broncos.

Long live the *
                                (PS. Prove me wrong)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X