Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pats Look Different vs a Real team

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Brady stated yesterday that "there is still more to prove." I know everyone thinks that's a bunch of bull since there is nothing left for him to prove in this league. But what he's referring to is winning titles and there is no team out there that needs a starting QB who can win a super bowl other than NE. All the contending teams have top QBs. Chicago and Cleveland aren't going to win a super bowl with Brady there. And LAC have the talent, but the system and coaching is not there for Brady to succeed. NE is the only place that makes sense. I do hope McDaniels stays because it means a greater likelihood of Brady staying.
    If McDaniels leaves New England, then the system changes unless Krack forces a new OC to run the same type of system however that doesn’t always work out in the end.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
      If McDaniels leaves New England, then the system changes unless Krack forces a new OC to run the same type of system however that doesn’t always work out in the end.
      McDaniels has left New England before as everyone here well knows. How did New England do while he was gone back then?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by obi-groo View Post
        McDaniels has left New England before as everyone here well knows. How did New England do while he was gone back then?
        Times are different. Tom is a lot older now and I’m pretty sure at his age he would prefer to run the same system wherever he goes.

        McDaniels leaving New England only creates a more likely scenario that Tom leaves as well. He ain’t trying to learn a scheme offensively.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by obi-groo View Post
          McDaniels has left New England before as everyone here well knows. How did New England do while he was gone back then?
          the last time was 8 years ago, tom brady was in his prime at 34
          in 09 he had Moss and welker, Marohny, faulk, Edelman
          in 2010 he had welker, hernandz, gronk, green ellis
          in 2011 green ellis, welker, gronk, Hernandez, Woodhead, edlman

          those teams were loaded, they had brady in his prime....big difference from today if mcdoosh leaves
          sigpic
          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

          Comment


          • Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
            Brady stated yesterday that "there is still more to prove." I know everyone thinks that's a bunch of bull since there is nothing left for him to prove in this league. But what he's referring to is winning titles and there is no team out there that needs a starting QB who can win a super bowl other than NE. All the contending teams have top QBs. Chicago and Cleveland aren't going to win a super bowl with Brady there. And LAC have the talent, but the system and coaching is not there for Brady to succeed. NE is the only place that makes sense. I do hope McDaniels stays because it means a greater likelihood of Brady staying.
            Brady and the Colts could be a winning combination.

            Young core of talent. Loads of cap space. Excellent coaching staff. GM that drafts well.

            Would be so weird seeing him in a Colts uniform, though...

            Comment


            • On the Brady GOAT talk:

              Put a young Montana, Manning, Elway, Marino, Favre, Rodgers on the 2001 Patriots, and I think you still end up with 6 Super Bowls, Maybe more.

              Put Brady on any other team and the number of Super Bowls he wins ranges between 0-2.

              I have spoken....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Jonny_Quest View Post
                On the Brady GOAT talk:

                Put a young Montana, Manning, Elway, Marino, Favre, Rodgers on the 2001 Patriots, and I think you still end up with 6 Super Bowls, Maybe more.

                Put Brady on any other team and the number of Super Bowls he wins ranges between 0-2.

                I have spoken....
                LOL, to play QB in the Pats offense you have to be intelligent. Montana is the only one on that list who could be a QB for Belichick. THe other QBs were INT machines.
                Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

                Comment


                • Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                  LOL, to play QB in the Pats offense you have to be intelligent. Montana is the only one on that list who could be a QB for Belichick. THe other QBs were INT machines.
                  Uh Montana wasn’t a cheater and let me remind you that Kyle Orton looked pretty damn good in that offense. The drunken neck beard!

                  So good that he even beat Belicheat and his pansies back in 2009! Stinkin child!

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X