• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Sam_Z
    Banned User

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    LOL, to play QB in the Pats offense you have to be intelligent. Montana is the only one on that list who could be a QB for Belichick. THe other QBs were INT machines.
    Uh Montana wasn’t a cheater and let me remind you that Kyle Orton looked pretty damn good in that offense. The drunken neck beard!

So good that he even beat Belicheat and his pansies back in 2009! Stinkin child!

Leave a comment:

• TommyBrady12
    Practice Squad

• TommyBrady12
    replied
    Originally posted by Jonny_Quest View Post
    On the Brady GOAT talk:

Put a young Montana, Manning, Elway, Marino, Favre, Rodgers on the 2001 Patriots, and I think you still end up with 6 Super Bowls, Maybe more.

Put Brady on any other team and the number of Super Bowls he wins ranges between 0-2.

I have spoken....
    LOL, to play QB in the Pats offense you have to be intelligent. Montana is the only one on that list who could be a QB for Belichick. THe other QBs were INT machines.

Leave a comment:

• Jonny_Quest
    Playmaker

• Jonny_Quest
    replied
    On the Brady GOAT talk:

Put a young Montana, Manning, Elway, Marino, Favre, Rodgers on the 2001 Patriots, and I think you still end up with 6 Super Bowls, Maybe more.

Put Brady on any other team and the number of Super Bowls he wins ranges between 0-2.

I have spoken....

Leave a comment:

• Jonny_Quest
    Playmaker

• Jonny_Quest
    replied
    Brady stated yesterday that "there is still more to prove." I know everyone thinks that's a bunch of bull since there is nothing left for him to prove in this league. But what he's referring to is winning titles and there is no team out there that needs a starting QB who can win a super bowl other than NE. All the contending teams have top QBs. Chicago and Cleveland aren't going to win a super bowl with Brady there. And LAC have the talent, but the system and coaching is not there for Brady to succeed. NE is the only place that makes sense. I do hope McDaniels stays because it means a greater likelihood of Brady staying.
    Brady and the Colts could be a winning combination.

Young core of talent. Loads of cap space. Excellent coaching staff. GM that drafts well.

Would be so weird seeing him in a Colts uniform, though...

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    reserved for losing bet

• arapaho
    replied
    Originally posted by obi-groo View Post
    McDaniels has left New England before as everyone here well knows. How did New England do while he was gone back then?
    the last time was 8 years ago, tom brady was in his prime at 34
    in 09 he had Moss and welker, Marohny, faulk, Edelman
    in 2010 he had welker, hernandz, gronk, green ellis
    in 2011 green ellis, welker, gronk, Hernandez, Woodhead, edlman

those teams were loaded, they had brady in his prime....big difference from today if mcdoosh leaves

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    Banned User

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by obi-groo View Post
    McDaniels has left New England before as everyone here well knows. How did New England do while he was gone back then?
    Times are different. Tom is a lot older now and I’m pretty sure at his age he would prefer to run the same system wherever he goes.

McDaniels leaving New England only creates a more likely scenario that Tom leaves as well. He ain’t trying to learn a scheme offensively.

Leave a comment:

• obi-groo
    Practice Squad

• obi-groo
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    If McDaniels leaves New England, then the system changes unless Krack forces a new OC to run the same type of system however that doesn’t always work out in the end.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    Banned User

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Brady stated yesterday that "there is still more to prove." I know everyone thinks that's a bunch of bull since there is nothing left for him to prove in this league. But what he's referring to is winning titles and there is no team out there that needs a starting QB who can win a super bowl other than NE. All the contending teams have top QBs. Chicago and Cleveland aren't going to win a super bowl with Brady there. And LAC have the talent, but the system and coaching is not there for Brady to succeed. NE is the only place that makes sense. I do hope McDaniels stays because it means a greater likelihood of Brady staying.
    If McDaniels leaves New England, then the system changes unless Krack forces a new OC to run the same type of system however that doesn’t always work out in the end.

Leave a comment:

• ManningRules
    Special Teams

• ManningRules
    replied
    Except Brady hasn't played his last game as a Patriot - apparently you don't pay attention to the news.

Fact - Peyton Manning has been one-and-done in the playoffs 9 times (mostly as a Colt), Another fact, Brady has been one-and-done 3 times - the 3rd time coming as a 42 year old. Manning achieved this feat when he was in his mid-20s.

Fact - the NFL's 26 member blue ribbon panel did NOT vote Manning unanimously as a top 10 QB. Another fact, this same panel voted Brady, Unitas, Montana, and Baugh unanimously.

Fact - Manning hasn't played well in any of his Super Bowls. Another fact, Brady and Elway played well in multiple super bowls.
    Fact - Manning didn't have to cheat to win. Another fact, Brady is a known cheater and Elway is not.

Fact - The list for all time greats is always changing. Manning is still on top on some lists. Soon Brady's name will be spoken with an *.

Another fact. You seem to be avoiding the fact that Brady will always be known as a cheater. It will be talked about in every discussion throughout history whenever anyone talks about the all time football greats, such as Peyton Manning, the Colts, and the Broncos.

Long live the *
    (PS. Prove me wrong)
    Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    Football Immortal

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by Lumiere View Post

Hey pal, what's the difference between The Patriots and cigarettes?

Eli Manning doesn't smoke cigarettes.....

Leave a comment:

• Lumiere
    All-Time Great

• Lumiere
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Cmon man, when you play teams like Cinci and Miami throughout the "soft" schedule, you need to be on top of your game. Give them some space dude!!

Come to think of it, their schedule should have been named "The Joe Burrows" group.

Leave a comment:

• TommyBrady12
    Practice Squad

• TommyBrady12
    replied
    Sure there is...that he can win without cheating?
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Cmon man, when you play teams like Cinci and Miami throughout the "soft" schedule, you need to be on top of your game. Give them some space dude!!

Come to think of it, their schedule should have been named "The Joe Burrows" group.
    You guys must have missed SBs 49, 51, and 53...

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    Football Immortal

• CanDB
    replied

CanDB
    Football Immortal
    Last edited by CanDB; 01-09-2020, 01:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Lumiere
    All-Time Great

• Lumiere
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TommyBrady12
    Practice Squad

• TommyBrady12
    replied
    Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
    I say he'll probably stay in NE, because he's Bob's boy, and I don't know if BB wants to hang around long enough for Stidham to get good.

I'm on record saying that I think he'd go to LA if he went anywhere, because they have the roster, the need, and they're in California. Earlier in the year I said that I didn't know if Brady was any better than Rivers at this stage, but that was before Rivers really took a dump. LA could very well draft a QB, but with how set they are roster wise, it would probably be a good idea to skip the developmental period and try to win now. It makes sense to me. Beastlyskronk mentioned Chicago, and I could see that as well. Indianapolis does make sense, but I can't seem to wrap my head around Brady playing for Peyton's old team. None of the other teams seem like good candidates to me, because Idk if McDaniels is leaving NE. He may be in line to be the successor, and that may be the primary reason why he jammed the Colts last year. If McDaniels does leave, it has to be Cleveland, right? I doubt Brady would follow him there, because Baker is a QB that would suit McDaniels well.

I will say this. If McDaniels DID go to Cleveland...you gotta think that the odds of Brady leaving go up considerably.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X