Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chargers moving to London?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Chargers moving to London?

    The league is discussing the possibility of the Chargers moving to London...

    https://dailysnark.com/report-nfl-di...ers-to-london/
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  • #2
    London Chargers doesn’t sound right.....

    London Leftovers

    London All most wins!!!

    London Flash!!!!

    That’s it’s, the London Flash!
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
      The league is discussing the possibility of the Chargers moving to London...

      https://dailysnark.com/report-nfl-di...ers-to-london/
      Stupid. If it happens the following will be a reoccurring reason for losing away games.....JET LAG!
      Utah Bronco Freak

      Comment


      • #4
        The big question is, will Barph still be a fan if they move to London?

        They would become part of the AFC East, which means the Pats have to travel there once a year...not really a fan of this. For teams out in the West, though, it's going to really suck...
        Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

        Comment


        • #5
          With all of the different jerseys we see at London games, the Chargers should feel at home instantly.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
            London Chargers doesn’t sound right.....

            London Leftovers

            London All most wins!!!

            London Flash!!!!

            That’s it’s, the London Flash!
            How about the London Rain, London Drizzle, London Mist, London Haze, London Double Decker's (nick named "The Bus")
            Utah Bronco Freak

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
              How about the London Rain, London Drizzle, London Mist, London Haze, London Double Decker's (nick named "The Bus")
              London Drizzle that has a nice ring

              Britain Boltz could be a option too.....
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                The big question is, will Barph still be a fan if they move to London?

                They would become part of the AFC East, which means the Pats have to travel there once a year...not really a fan of this. For teams out in the West, though, it's going to really suck...
                Yeah I agree the NFL should stick to playing games in the US and save the London games for the preseason.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  The London Left Drive vs Cambridge Corned Beef will be a great rivalry.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    It's an awesome idea. A team that has almost no fan-base and no real home... Look at the London games, they are insanely popular. I think the UK would go bananas over it. It's time.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Rivers: "Cheerio, Bossman. Why don't you get on the blower and fire that mandem you've got runnin' the offense. Keenan's been lock arff for weeks. If Bosa wasn't Judi Dench, we'd be so peak right now."

                      Telesco: "...We haven't moved to London yet, Cornbread. I just fired Whisenhunt. Get the hell out of my office and don't talk to me like that again."

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Also... you'd have to re-shuffle the divisions again. Chargers would have to be an East Coast team. Maybe AFCE?

                        NE Patriots vs the British "Red Coats" or something. Ha!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          London??? Nuts to that.

                          I think they should move to Rottenegg Austria...or maybe even Depressa Italy.
                          To infinity...and beyond.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            They should move all the crap teams to Europe
                            ..

                            Chargers- London

                            Bengals - Paris

                            Jets - Amsterdam

                            Browns - Berlin

                            Baphs is noticeably absent from this thread...you know he's lurking unless he's "on business" again...
                            Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                              They should move all the crap teams to Europe
                              ..

                              Chargers- London

                              Bengals - Paris

                              Jets - Amsterdam

                              Browns - Berlin

                              Baphs is noticeably absent from this thread...you know he's lurking unless he's "on business" again...
                              The Patriots should move to Beijing, and change their name to Orchids of Asia.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X