Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baph! Your avatar and sig are ready. >:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well played DS!!!! Hats off to ya Baph for being a good sport and honoring the bet!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Baph, I’ll be in town for a few hours waiting for a flight. I’d be happy to let you buy me dinner, just for the sake of buying me dinner. 🤓
      sigpic
      Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
        Baph, I’ll be in town for a few hours waiting for a flight. I’d be happy to let you buy me dinner, just for the sake of buying me dinner. ��
        here in Omaha? that sucks bro. i'll come bring you liver and onions for dinner, that cool?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
          here in Omaha? that sucks bro. i'll come bring you liver and onions for dinner, that cool?
          That’s better than what you’d most likely get from the Pansy fans in bean town.

Pedo Bombs

Comment

I thought you lived in San Diego? Maybe that was Boltman...
            sigpic

Comment

I thought you lived in San Diego? Maybe that was Boltman...
              I used to many years ago.
              sigpic

Comment

I used to many years ago.
                Well, I’ve been on the site for over 11 years, and you’ve been here longer than I have. But I do think it probably was Boltman who use to talk about about the lifestyle in San Diego a lot. I liked Boltman.

Btw, I hate liver
                sigpic

Comment

Well, I’ve been on the site for over 11 years, and you’ve been here longer than I have. But I do think it probably was Boltman who use to talk about about the lifestyle in San Diego a lot. I liked Boltman.

Btw, I hate liver
                  You realize boltman = norings?

Liver and onions is disgusting! That was the idea. Lol
                  sigpic

Comment

The raiders seem to be on an upswing. Now I just need the Broncos to get on an upswing this division is best when all 4 teams can make the dance
                    sigpic
                    oakland raders gm
                    latavis murray trade bait

Comment

I don’t know who norings is. I haven’t hung out in the smack section on the regular for a long time.

Yes, I realize offering me something foul was the intention. 😂
                      sigpic

Comment

how many of you bragged to me about flacco and the ring he won 7 years ago? all sorts of silliness going on but alas none of you have to wear a sig and avi, at least not yet
                        I gotta say I like the look.:thumb:
                        My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

This thread is awesome and shows how awesome of a person Baph is for taking and talking the trash and being honorable for a bet. good sir
                          Sept. 10, 2006, [email protected] 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, [email protected] 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, [email protected] 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Comment

Originally posted by ozzies94ta View Post
                            This thread is awesome and shows how awesome of a person Baph is for taking and talking the trash and being honorable for a bet. good sir
                            With all due respect, "awesome" is way too strong of a word (which is one of the most misused words in regards to the true meaning).
                            Are you in "awe" that he followed through with the bet? I'm not. I believed baph would absolutely follow through if he lost the bet because if he didn't the fans in this forum would never stop criticizing him, and he realized that. The last thing he wants is more criticism.

If a person makes a bet with another person in front of thousands of people and then doesn't honor the bet makes them a total loser.

Honoring a bet means you have decent character. Landing on the moon in 1969 was "awesome"!

Following through with a sports bet....not so much.
                            Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

I don’t know who norings is. I haven’t hung out in the smack section on the regular for a long time.

Yes, I realize offering me something foul was the intention. ��
                              Not surprising. norings doesn't hang out in the smack section much either.

Comment

wait...liver and onions is great...so is kidney and onions, tripe is the bomb...and my personal favorite although I have no clue what it is

sweat breads hmmmmm good
                                sigpic
                                when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Working...
                                X