Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baph! Your avatar and sig are ready. >:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    wait...liver and onions is great...so is kidney and onions, tripe is the bomb...and my personal favorite although I have no clue what it is

sweat breads hmmmmm good
    Sweet bread is veil or lamb pancreas.... Just saying!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
      Ever liquify venison heart and liver, then deep fry it with flour and wrap it in a tortilla with mustard and onions?

Comment

wait...liver and onions is great...so is kidney and onions, tripe is the bomb...and my personal favorite although I have no clue what it is

sweat breads hmmmmm good
        No beef brain or tongue fans here? You're missing out!
        Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
          Ever liquify venison heart and liver, then deep fry it with flour and wrap it in a tortilla with mustard and onions?
          Not liquefy.... We just fry it in flour panko mix with seasonings.....

I butcher our own hogs and do the same to the pork liver fresh out after we soak it for a bit.... AMAZING!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Not liquefy.... We just fry it in flour panko mix with seasonings.....

I butcher our own hogs and do the same to the pork liver fresh out after we soak it for a bit.... AMAZING!!!
            I hope it is not against the code of conduct but This was pulled out of California park just north of Meeker in north western Colorado.

Taken with a 338 bolt action rifle.

I wanted to Quarter him that same day, (I do it all myself) however I had to hike in 6 miles to find him and 6 miles out with him. Nothing like dragging meat over the snow capped Colorado peaks! I must had Regurgitated my coffee and peppermint schnapps a half dozen times.

That night was pretty exciting though, I had to hang him 10 feet off the ground up in the cotton woods which was about 30 to 40 yards away from camp.

Anyway around 11:00 pm through the moon light we could see him swinging back and fourth somewhat violently. Not sure what it was but it must had been pretty tall and pretty strong to make him swing like such.

Comment

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
              No beef brain or tongue fans here? You're missing out!
              tounge yes !! brains no
              oxetail mmmm good
              sigpic
              when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

chuncked up, rolled in flour and fried...you cant beat it
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ozzies94ta View Post
                  This thread is awesome and shows how awesome of a person Baph is for taking and talking the trash and being honorable for a bet. good sir
                  Thanks
                  sigpic

Comment

You are all gross by the way lol
                    sigpic

Comment

sweat breads hmmmmm good
                      Pickled tripe is indeed fine table fare. Never enjoyed none pickled - although I’ve only had it in menudo.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                        You are all gross by the way lol
                        You should eat some of the recipes.

You have to be getting tired of the massive amounts of crow you've gorging on lately.
                        Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
                          You should eat some of the recipes.

You have to be getting tired of the massive amounts of crow you've gorging on lately.
                          crow from a raiders fan you mean? not eating any crow from you broncos fans that's for sure. your team is the worst in the division and is just getting worse. but of course you don't have to eat any crow because you have don't have the guts to say anything here besides whining.

isn't that comical? a donkey fan that has no guts to say anything in smack that could come back to bite him talking to me about crow eating?
                          sigpic

Comment

Beat the Chiefs, please. I don't feel confident against the Jets so seeing first place for at least 5 days would be nice. :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                              crow from a raiders fan you mean? not eating any crow from you broncos fans that's for sure. your team is the worst in the division and is just getting worse. but of course you don't have to eat any crow because you have don't have the guts to say anything here besides whining.

isn't that comical? a donkey fan that has no guts to say anything in smack that could come back to bite him talking to me about crow eating?

You didn’t eat any crow after the worst team in the division destroyed your overrated team?
                              sigpic

Comment

You didn’t eat any crow after the worst team in the division destroyed your overrated team?
                                i sure did but you team is awful and sitting in the basement. your defense has always played us tough, i will give you that. speaking of over-rated, hows your GM doing? everyone lighting him up all over the place i see, except you and 58miller of course!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X