Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baph! Your avatar and sig are ready. >:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zealander
    replied
    Looks like Baph lost a bet...

What was it a record bet? win/loss bet? game bet?

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    i sure did but you team is awful and sitting in the basement. your defense has always played us tough, i will give you that. speaking of over-rated, hows your GM doing? everyone lighting him up all over the place i see, except you and 58miller of course!
    too bad we couldn't play the dolfins and get our 4th win...well will for sure get it when we play the chargers

lets see how is our overrated Gm doing?
    we have the best wr in the west in Sutton
    the best RB tandom in the west in lindsey and freeman
    and despite the mistake of flacoo and then turning to a guy whos never taken a nfl snap
    and missing our starting RT all season
    we have the best Rookie Te in the game that will only get better
    we just got our #2 wr of IR, that's solid

and despite the suck that was flacco… we have lost 4 games by a combined 10 points and

now hows our defense? better than the chargers

despite losing Chubb in week two
    despite not having the starting RCB all season, and then losing his replacement to IR, and playing two second year Cbs at RCB and nickle with a combined 3 games between them in year one
    despite playing a ILB who never took a snap in 2018, was out of football four years before that
    we are the 4th ranked total defense
    8th ranked in PPG
    11th in rush defense
    5th in pass defense

get us a qb...another year in this defense and offense...we will compete with anyone

Leave a comment:

• jazzbodog
    replied
    crow from a raiders fan you mean? not eating any crow from you broncos fans that's for sure. your team is the worst in the division and is just getting worse. but of course you don't have to eat any crow because you have don't have the guts to say anything here besides whining.

isn't that comical? a donkey fan that has no guts to say anything in smack that could come back to bite him talking to me about crow eating?
    The Sparklers are worse than the Broncos by far, especially after seeing them "THROW" the game away by Phyllis Riverception in Mexico last night. He added more fuel into the Dolts dumpster fire.

You're the biggest whiner in this forum and your lame and stupid smack proves it! It doesn't matter who serves you a Crow Carcass. All that matters is you are the one eating it....constantly!

Your definition of smack...."say anything lame and stupid that could come back to bite"....must be the main reason you post here. Your body is covered with ugly bite marks.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    You didn’t eat any crow after the worst team in the division destroyed your overrated team?
    i sure did but you team is awful and sitting in the basement. your defense has always played us tough, i will give you that. speaking of over-rated, hows your GM doing? everyone lighting him up all over the place i see, except you and 58miller of course!

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    crow from a raiders fan you mean? not eating any crow from you broncos fans that's for sure. your team is the worst in the division and is just getting worse. but of course you don't have to eat any crow because you have don't have the guts to say anything here besides whining.

isn't that comical? a donkey fan that has no guts to say anything in smack that could come back to bite him talking to me about crow eating?

You didn’t eat any crow after the worst team in the division destroyed your overrated team?

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Beat the Chiefs, please. I don't feel confident against the Jets so seeing first place for at least 5 days would be nice. :thumb:

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
    You should eat some of the recipes.

You have to be getting tired of the massive amounts of crow you've gorging on lately.

Leave a comment:

• jazzbodog
    replied
    You are all gross by the way lol
    You should eat some of the recipes.

You have to be getting tired of the massive amounts of crow you've gorging on lately.

Leave a comment:

• Mainrnxile
    replied
    Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    wait...liver and onions is great...so is kidney and onions, tripe is the bomb...and my personal favorite although I have no clue what it is

sweat breads hmmmmm good
    Pickled tripe is indeed fine table fare. Never enjoyed none pickled - although I’ve only had it in menudo.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    You are all gross by the way lol

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by ozzies94ta View Post
    This thread is awesome and shows how awesome of a person Baph is for taking and talking the trash and being honorable for a bet. good sir
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Sweet bread is veil or lamb pancreas.... Just saying!!
    chuncked up, rolled in flour and fried...you cant beat it

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
    No beef brain or tongue fans here? You're missing out!
    tounge yes !! brains no
    oxetail mmmm good

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Not liquefy.... We just fry it in flour panko mix with seasonings.....

I butcher our own hogs and do the same to the pork liver fresh out after we soak it for a bit.... AMAZING!!!
    I hope it is not against the code of conduct but This was pulled out of California park just north of Meeker in north western Colorado.

Taken with a 338 bolt action rifle.

I wanted to Quarter him that same day, (I do it all myself) however I had to hike in 6 miles to find him and 6 miles out with him. Nothing like dragging meat over the snow capped Colorado peaks! I must had Regurgitated my coffee and peppermint schnapps a half dozen times.

That night was pretty exciting though, I had to hang him 10 feet off the ground up in the cotton woods which was about 30 to 40 yards away from camp.

Anyway around 11:00 pm through the moon light we could see him swinging back and fourth somewhat violently. Not sure what it was but it must had been pretty tall and pretty strong to make him swing like such.

Leave a comment:

• Stackhouser
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Ever liquify venison heart and liver, then deep fry it with flour and wrap it in a tortilla with mustard and onions?
    Not liquefy.... We just fry it in flour panko mix with seasonings.....

I butcher our own hogs and do the same to the pork liver fresh out after we soak it for a bit.... AMAZING!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X