Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Total coaching failure again

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Total coaching failure again

    The Vikings made changes on both sides
    At the half

    The broncos didn’t

    The broncos defense collapsed after the half

    And scrangrello choked again once the defense changed what they were doing

    It is what it is
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

  • #2
    On a positive note, the Broncos accomplished what the last 99 couldn’t....

    Comment


    • #3
      The Brandon Allen int ( Fant has to run his route all the way and not stop) and the McManus FG killed us!

      Defense needed to step up, 4 second half tds is almost always gonna result in a loss
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
        On a positive note, the Broncos accomplished what the last 99 couldn’t....
        Lol!!!!!!!!!
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
          The Brandon Allen int ( Fant has to run his route all the way and not stop) and the McManus FG killed us!

          Defense needed to step up, 4 second half tds is almost always gonna result in a loss

          Well that’s suggesting he stopped his route and not considering perhaps fant did what he was supposed get the yards and sit down and Allen messed up by thinking he would continue across

          We probably won’t know

          But Mcmiss missing a 43 yarder ultimately probably cost the game

          Despite how inept the offense and defense played
          sigpic
          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by arapaho View Post
            Well that’s suggesting he stopped his route and not considering perhaps fant did what he was supposed get the yards and sit down and Allen messed up by thinking he would continue across

            We probably won’t know

            But Mcmiss missing a 43 yarder ultimately probably cost the game

            Despite how inept the offense and defense played
            To go into Minnesota and compete is a big deal. This year we obviously are not a contender, but with the direction we’re going Broncos future looks good.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
              To go into Minnesota and compete is a big deal. This year we obviously are not a contender, but with the direction we’re going Broncos future looks good.
              No question that Playing in Minny is a tough road for any team, no matter how good. I appreciate looking for the positive, but Denver’s strength (the defense) just spit the bit and allowed 3 TDs in the 4th QTR. that would give me more concern than optimism.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                The Vikings made changes on both sides
                At the half

                The broncos didn’t

                The broncos defense collapsed after the half

                And scrangrello choked again once the defense changed what they were doing

                It is what it is
                It was nice to see some creativity early on, but overall it was another poorly called game. We had them on their heels and being aggressive had them dazed and commiting dumb penalties.....then we slowed it all down for them to regroup.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                  To go into Minnesota and compete is a big deal. This year we obviously are not a contender, but with the direction we’re going Broncos future looks good.
                  To compete isn’t enough, you have a 20 point lead at the half... you are supposed to win

                  It isn’t a lack of talent...

                  Many things went wrong with the defense
                  27 second half points isn’t competing... that’s bad coaching

                  The offense completely went into a shell the entire second half.... and clock management at the end was horrible, Allen ran for a first and the broncos had 24 seconds left and we just casually walked up, no clue what to do,, we lost 14 seconds

                  It should have been stressed by The OC at the TO before his run.... if you get the first... get em to the line and kill the clock !

                  The stupid challenge on PI Wasted a TO

                  The punter sucks and elway can’t find another or fangio isn’t stressing the need

                  Now in no way am I saying I want a coaching change ... I just think there’s a lot of growing pains that we can’t have in a game like this
                  Last edited by arapaho; 11-17-2019, 04:58 PM.
                  sigpic
                  when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                    To compete isn’t enough, you have a 20 point lead at the half... you are supposed to win

                    It isn’t a lack of talent...

                    Many things went wrong with the defense
                    27 second half points isn’t competing... that’s bad coaching

                    The offense completely went into a shell the entire second half.... and clock management at the end was horrible, Allen ran for a first and the broncos had 24 seconds left and we just casually walked up, no clue what to do,, we lost 14 seconds

                    It should have been stressed by The OC at the TO before his run.... if you get the first... get em to the line and kill the clock !

                    The stupid challenge on PI Wasted a TO
                    Team in close games is 0-4, this one should not have been close, gotta run clock and score points in the second half. We did the same thing against Jacksonville after being up 17-3 at the half.
                    Team needs to learn how to finish.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                      Team in close games is 0-4, this one should not have been close, gotta run clock and score points in the second half. We did the same thing against Jacksonville after being up 17-3 at the half.
                      Team needs to learn how to finish.
                      The coaches need to learn how to anticipate the opposing teams half time changes and adapt our plan
                      sigpic
                      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X