Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    After you admit your just as obsessed with me as you are with elway

Admit it... hope this isn’t some fatal attraction man love fascination crap your suffering from

Who are you more obsessed with
    1. Arapaho
    2. Elway
    I vote tie: Elway the dream forever out of reach followed by a more realistic choice with someone who will actually talk back.

But that's just me. Should we turn it into a poll? The season sure sucks but the smack forum doesn't have to. :thumb:

Comment

Think I’ll make you cry again lmao
      keep telling yourself that, but you couldn’t even make a school girl cry...

Face it dude, you just aint good enough!

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
        I vote tie: Elway the dream forever out of reach followed by a more realistic choice with someone who will actually talk back.

But that's just me. Should we turn it into a poll? The season sure sucks but the smack forum doesn't have to. :thumb:
        ya it can be a poll...:thumb:

the who is sam more obsessed with poll
        sigpic
        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

ya it can be a poll...:thumb:

the who is sam more obsessed with poll
          Go for it but the two of you still will not be able to beat me even with a lame ass trolling poll Because you both know that I am completely honest and right in my opinion about John Elway destroying this franchise.

If the truth hurts that much that you need to create a poll in an attempt to belittle me, by all means go for it. Still doesn’t change the fact that John is a selfish lying scapegoating jerk.

This is what I support, compassionate honesty, accountability. I don’t care about past accomplishments as a former athlete. What’s right is right!

This is what you guys support! Zero class or integrity.
          Last edited by Sam_Z; 11-25-2019, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post

crazy huh
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                Go for it but the two of you still will not be able to beat me even with a lame ass trolling poll Because you both know that I am completely honest and right in my opinion about John Elway destroying this franchise.

If the truth hurts that much that you need to create a poll in an attempt to belittle me, by all means go for it. Still doesn’t change the fact that John is a selfish lying scapegoating jerk.

This is what I support, compassionate honesty, accountability. I don’t care about past accomplishments as a former athlete. What’s right is right!

This is what you guys support! Zero class or integrity.
                I think some things need to change for the better in Denver.... Not sure what that may be because I'll keep my OPINIONS to myself.

Speaking of Opinions.... Sam, I think the problem is that you want everyone else to agree with your opinion. Look at what I highlighted in your post. Your opinion is not one of truth or fact. Opinions are not based on facts. They are just opinions. Maybe that's the whole problem between your and Rap. You have your beliefs on what happens in the front office with Elway. You have ZERO information to support some of the things you post. Not all things you post are false, but you blow up a lot of topics with your opinions. That's it..... OPINIONS!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Wow.

Smack has gone off the rails. Hope someone doesn't set the building on fire.

To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

Originally posted by Lumiere View Post
                    Wow.

Smack has gone off the rails. Hope someone doesn't set the building on fire.

smack is basically

bap being bap

one chiefs fan doing what he can,

a pats fan or two being well ...pats fans

one raider fan

and a few normal bronco fans trying to talk smack

and a bronco fan screaming about Elway on every single post no matter who or what its about
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
                      I think some things need to change for the better in Denver.... Not sure what that may be because I'll keep my OPINIONS to myself.

Speaking of Opinions.... Sam, I think the problem is that you want everyone else to agree with your opinion. Look at what I highlighted in your post. Your opinion is not one of truth or fact. Opinions are not based on facts. They are just opinions. Maybe that's the whole problem between your and Rap. You have your beliefs on what happens in the front office with Elway. You have ZERO information to support some of the things you post. Not all things you post are false, but you blow up a lot of topics with your opinions. That's it..... OPINIONS!!!
                      No I’m not trying to force my opinion on him or anybody however I want to state my opinion without being attacked.

Can you justify being called an Elway hater just because I say that I don’t like what Elway has done to this organization post 2015?

Rap wants to attempt to tell me off or rip me?
                      Bull, I’ll give it right back to him 10 fold and he now knows it...!

Now you like to say that I post things that I have no idea of knowing. Why would I post something here without having some kind of idea? I’m not going to come in here and make up things to tell you guys. I have better things to do with my time however I try to share some information with you guys that’s being said around the team being that I work so close to them.

IDK why you guys feel you have to attack any and everyone that tries to share any information but I’m not saying anything is fact I’m just telling you guys Is being said. I work very closely with this team and I’ve been around John Elway plenty of times and I will tell you that he is nothing more than an arrogant jerk, that much I do know.

Not very many people in that building like him and the only reason Joe Ellis keeps him around is due the potential lawsuits that are being filed by the Beth but also because of fans like Arapaho Who just can’t fathom any negativity going John’s way.

I will also tell you that Gary Kubiak has not talked to John in almost a year nor does he want to and we all remember Von Miller cropping John’s ass out of the group photo a few years ago, did anyone see the red flag then? Von didn’t do that in an attempt to get a contract extension.

Von Miller is one of the good guys and is loyal to this franchise and to the city but I think we’re going to see him ask for a trade after this season! We’ll also see Justin Simmons and Shelby Harris sign elsewhere over whatever John finally offers them. Derek Wolfe may also ask for his release and it’s not because of Fangio but it is because of John...

John is not a pleasant human being and the more people who realize that and finally admit to themselves that he is the problem the better chance Joe Ellis can dismiss him rather than wait for his contract to expire but again I’m not forcing this on anyone. I think it’s more of a matter that most people just don’t want to accept it but truth is, John is anything but a pleasant person and needs to finally Be humbled himself!
                      Last edited by Sam_Z; 11-26-2019, 05:37 AM.

Comment

No I’m not trying to force my opinion on him or anybody however I want to state my opinion without being attacked.

Can you justify being called an Elway hater just because I say that I don’t like what Elway has done to this organization post 2015?

Rap wants to attempt to tell me off or rip me?
                        Bull, I’ll give it right back to him 10 fold and he now knows it...!

Now you like to say that I post things that I have no idea of knowing. Why would I post something here without having some kind of idea? I’m not going to come in here and make up things to tell you guys. I have better things to do with my time however I try to share some information with you guys that’s being said around the team being that I work so close to them.

IDK why you guys feel you have to attack any and everyone that tries to share any information but I’m not saying anything is fact I’m just telling you guys Is being said. I work very closely with this team and I’ve been around John Elway plenty of times and I will tell you that he is nothing more than an arrogant jerk, that much I do know.

Not very many people in that building like him and the only reason Joe Ellis keeps him around is due the potential lawsuits that are being filed by the Beth but also because of fans like Arapaho Who just can’t fathom any negativity going John’s way.

I will also tell you that Gary Kubiak has not talked to John in almost a year nor does he want to and we all remember Von Miller cropping John’s ass out of the group photo a few years ago, did anyone see the red flag then? Von didn’t do that in an attempt to get a contract extension.

Von Miller is one of the good guys and is loyal to this franchise and to the city but I think we’re going to see him ask for a trade after this season! We’ll also see Justin Simmons and Shelby Harris sign elsewhere over whatever John finally offers them. Derek Wolfe may also ask for his release and it’s not because of Fangio but it is because of John...

John is not a pleasant human being and the more people who realize that and finally admit to themselves that he is the problem the better chance Joe Ellis can dismiss him rather than wait for his contract to expire but again I’m not forcing this on anyone. I think it’s more of a matter that most people just don’t want to accept it but truth is, John is anything but a pleasant person and needs to finally Be humbled himself!
                        Sorry..... It's really hard to follow you, or support you on here anymore. You can keep your claims up about your connection to whomever within the organization...... I don't believe you, nor does anyone else. You are full of opinions and stories that can't be proven. All we have to go on is what you write. Now, how many people make up crap online to appear better than, or connected to entities to seem important or knowledgeable??? I mean, didn't you help me smack around TB12 about being an attorney?? You don't believe him just because he states it is true....... Bring some support behind your claims and you'll have a much better following in here.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
                          Sorry..... It's really hard to follow you, or support you on here anymore. You can keep your claims up about your connection to whomever within the organization...... I don't believe you, nor does anyone else. You are full of opinions and stories that can't be proven. All we have to go on is what you write. Now, how many people make up crap online to appear better than, or connected to entities to seem important or knowledgeable??? I mean, didn't you help me smack around TB12 about being an attorney?? You don't believe him just because he states it is true....... Bring some support behind your claims and you'll have a much better following in here.
                          I don’t need to seem connected or feel important, that has never been my way in here and it’s surprising that you’d say that.

I’ve never claimed to have a source i’ve repeatedly said that I work very close to the team, my company does plenty of work for them, scheduling planning etc.

There are plenty of rumblings going on and all over the place in centennial, All I’ve done is shared or tried to share that here.

You guys don’t want to hear anything, fine but I don’t know what you all are afraid of! You all want a link to everything which is completely impossible.

Even if I tossed names out there and said for example, (Jack Del Rio did say that everyone including the defensive staff agreed to go with Russell Wilson in 2012 even though the offense wasn’t suited for him, John made the executive decision to go another route).
                          you would all just say “he’s an idiot or he don’t know football” which is completely besides the point. Anything that doesn’t fit the narrative of certain closed minded ppl in here is always laughed off or deemed untrue.

As for TB12, if he were a little more mature and talked with a sense of knowledge about US law, then I wouldn’t have any trouble believing him but his whole objective has been to troll us win Patriots garbage. Therefore using him as an example is not a good idea.
                          Last edited by Sam_Z; 11-26-2019, 09:37 AM.

Comment

I’m a little confused about why we only ran the ball 15 times when there was wind and a quarterback with below average arm strength.
                            sigpic
                            Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                              I’m a little confused about why we only ran the ball 15 times when there was wind and a quarterback with below average arm strength.
                              why do we run the ball down the field in games right to the 3 yard line then pass it 3 times before kicking a fg

because scrangrello is clueless when his game plan doesn't work
                              sigpic

Comment

I don’t need to seem connected or feel important, that has never been my way in here and it’s surprising that you’d say that.

I’ve never claimed to have a source i’ve repeatedly said that I work very close to the team, my company does plenty of work for them, scheduling planning etc.

There are plenty of rumblings going on and all over the place in centennial, All I’ve done is shared or tried to share that here.

You guys don’t want to hear anything, fine but I don’t know what you all are afraid of! You all want a link to everything which is completely impossible.

Even if I tossed names out there and said for example, (Jack Del Rio did say that everyone including the defensive staff agreed to go with Russell Wilson in 2012 even though the offense wasn’t suited for him, John made the executive decision to go another route).
                                you would all just say “he’s an idiot or he don’t know football” which is completely besides the point. Anything that doesn’t fit the narrative of certain closed minded ppl in here is always laughed off or deemed untrue.

As for TB12, if he were a little more mature and talked with a sense of knowledge about US law, then I wouldn’t have any trouble believing him but his whole objective has been to troll us win Patriots garbage. Therefore using him as an example is not a good idea.
                                Your right Elway and the other 30 NFL teams missed on Wilson, not once, but through two rounds and some teams three times in the third round.
                                Most of the league also missed on Lamar Jackson.
                                Hopefully Drew Lock turns out to be different.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X