Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    One of them has been hiding until now.
    I hid so well before the game that I responded to Baphs post with a pregame prediction:

you sure do have a vivid imagination. derwin james and adrian philips likely are going to be back for this game and both our tackles are practicing. i take back what i said before, the broncos don't stand much of a chance in this game, even with their defense likely playing us tough like always.

17-6 chargers
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Broncos 16-10!

Chargers driving at end of the game, but Rivers throws another game clinching int!!!
    Last edited by 58Miller; 12-04-2019, 01:09 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

If it wasn’t for those two I wouldn’t have anything to say.
      Cowards blame others for their actions!

Baphs has blocked me and Rap before, he chooses to be here, but doesn’t want to hear it when his team doesn’t back up his big mouth!!!

Broncos 14-4 vs the Bolts since Elway was hired 🤔
      Last edited by 58Miller; 12-04-2019, 01:11 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
        Cowards blame others for their actions!

Baphs has blocked me and Rap before, he chooses to be here, but doesn’t want to hear it when his team doesn’t back up his big mouth!!!

Broncos 14-4 vs the Bolts since Elway was hired ��

but how can that be...how can a team so utterly loaded with probowl players, a team so well rounded they the envy of the league...be
        0-2 this year
        1-3 in the last two years
        2-4 in the last three years
        3-5 in the last four year
        3-7 in the last five seasons ! to a broncos team so void of any talent, why we only have one player on the bolts level of talent according to bap

it does not make sense
        unless

the broncos are greatly more talented than what bap thinks, or

the bolts just aint as talented as bap thinks
        sigpic
        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

want to tell me why i'm wrong? i gave them their props for the win, they did win fair in square. but they did get outplayed and a key mistake did win them that game. yes they kicked that easy FG to win it but they had no chance without that PI and the chargers have been doing that all year.

oh and if you believe that idiocy you just posted, you haven't been reading here at all. which i don't doubt, you pop in here every once in a while and act like you have been here long enough to know what i post, you haven't.

again, do a simple search of the posts i have made giving props and eating crow when i have been wrong, something nobody else here does......literally nobody but me.
          Here we go again! Endless lame nonsense flowing from your mouth.

Baph nonsense #1 - Since when are 53 yd field goals easy?

Baph nonsense #2 - Broncos had no chance without that PI. No duh...genius. That's why long bombs are thrown with 8 seconds remaining in the game to hopefully get the PI, kick a winning FG and avoid OT.

Baph nonsense #3 - You state: "they did win fair in square. but they did get outplayed". The Broncos got outplayed? Not sure which team you are referring to. If it's the Broncos then it's more baph fresh steaming cow pies. See #2 and remember the final score.

Baph nonsense #4 - "idiocy you just posted, you haven't been reading here at all". You're the king of idiocy!
          I monitor and read posts daily.

Baph nonsense #5 - I pop in here "every once in a while"? Granted, I don't spend hours upon hours ,day in and day out like you do because this forum is not a powerful addiction to me like it is for you. If this forum disappeared (and it never will) you would immediately go into rehab. The main reason I "pop in here" very frequently is because of YOU! Free and endless lame comedic entertainment. Keep it coming Mr. Whippersnapper!

Baph nonsense #5 - "act like you have been here long enough to know what i post, you haven't." You are the one who refuses to READ!
          You became a member in this forum in Nov 2006. I became a member in Aug 2007. I'll do the math for you so you don't have to get a calculator, if you even own one. That's 9 months sooner than me.

Baph nonsense #6 - "the only one giving props and eating crow when i have been wrong, something nobody else here does......literally nobody but me. Nobody else....really? This is a classic example of you stating more fresh steaming cow pie nonsense. "LITERALLY!
          Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

congrats but where have you been hiding at? i will give you broncos fans the respect for sweeping us but if you're going to come in here and call me out, maybe you should show your face around here more often when your team is losing?

by the way, i thought injuries didn't matter? all teams have them, isn't that what you always tell me?
            Hiding? I've been naming that nasty drooling hip gyrating never won a sb neutler monkey on the chargette's back for decades!
            EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Gaze you neutless neut!

lol roflmao
            Last edited by Tellway; 01-09-2020, 10:14 PM.
            sigpic:rockon:

EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEE:rockon:

Comment

Working...
            X