Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos @KC

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Broncos @KC

    Lock grew up a Chiefs, now he goes on the road to face his favorite team as a kid.

    Broncos win 26-24!!!!
    sigpic

  • #2
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Lock grew up a Chiefs, now he goes on the road to face his favorite team as a kid.

    Broncos win 26-24!!!!
    Broncos seem tough now. I don't know how this will turn out. I hope Mahomes hand will be back to normal before then. If not I think they should hold him out. Why risk making it worse?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by obi-groo View Post
      Broncos seem tough now. I don't know how this will turn out. I hope Mahomes hand will be back to normal before then. If not I think they should hold him out. Why risk making it worse?
      You guys dominated us last time we played, will be interesting to see if it’s the same at your house. Mahomes or Moore you guys have had our number.
      Last edited by 58Miller; 12-09-2019, 09:10 AM.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by obi-groo View Post
        Broncos seem tough now. I don't know how this will turn out. I hope Mahomes hand will be back to normal before then. If not I think they should hold him out. Why risk making it worse?
        It's Arrowhead Stadium.....I pray we don't get embarrassed. Just hoping for more end of season success!
        Utah Bronco Freak

        Comment


        • #5
          58miller now posts threads and is here all day every day again, I wonder what changed?

          Hey 58miller, there is more to being a fan than just supporting them when they’re winning, just saying!
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
            You guys dominated us last time we played, will be interesting to see if it’s the same at your house. Mahomes or Moore you guys have had our number.
            Well you do have the future HOF QB who’s going to be the starter over the next 15 years, should be a blow out victory according to you, correct?
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
              It's Arrowhead Stadium.....I pray we don't get embarrassed. Just hoping for more end of season success!
              This is where I am at... just a complete game for 60 min and development from lock.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                Well you do have the future HOF QB who’s going to be the starter over the next 15 years, should be a blow out victory according to you, correct?
                The only one calling their teams QBs a Hall of Famer is you. You think your team has two HOF Qb’s with old man Rivers and bench warmer Tyrod Taylor!!!!!

                We are underdogs big time.

                This was my prediction that obviously didn’t choose to read, kinda like when I predicted we’d beat your team a few weeks ago:
                Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                Lock grew up a Chiefs, now he goes on the road to face his favorite team as a kid.

                Broncos win 26-24!!!!
                Last edited by 58Miller; 12-09-2019, 11:05 AM.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  History is not on the Chiefs side, for this game...just ask the Texans, today. The week after a really big game, where a team puts all their work, effort, emotion and everything they have to beat a team like the Pats....usually lays an egg the next week. I've seen that at the pro level, many times and the college level too. I'm not going to guarantee a Broncos win, but we'll see if the Chiefs have anything left this weekend after their Big, Big victory over the Pats.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                    58miller now posts threads and is here all day every day again, I wonder what changed?

                    Hey 58miller, there is more to being a fan than just supporting them when they’re winning, just saying!
                    Very true!!!!!
                    After we got embarrassed in SB48 I showed up and I’ve been here despite three losing seasons.
                    The Broncos are 5-8 last I checked that’s not a winning record.
                    But then again we know your just butthurt over the Broncos sweep of your paper champions!!!!!
                    Last edited by 58Miller; 12-09-2019, 11:06 AM.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                      58miller now posts threads and is here all day every day again, I wonder what changed?

                      Hey 58miller, there is more to being a fan than just supporting them when they’re winning, just saying!
                      so why does m58 butt hurt you so much...dude a FYI is in order here


                      your acting like a scorned lover constantly following him around… might wanna chill

                      its pathetic
                      sigpic
                      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                        so why does m58 butt hurt you so much...dude a FYI is in order here


                        your acting like a scorned lover constantly following him around… might wanna chill

                        its pathetic
                        no, it's fun! butt hurt? me? because im constantly reminding him he disappeared from smack after being here all day every day only to show up after the broncos started winning gain? what i want to known is why are you trying to smack talk me because i don't post enough according to you but you defend him from being mia around here when the broncos were losing?

                        why are you such a hypocrite? inquiring minds want to know!
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                          Very true!!!!!
                          After we got embarrassed in SB48 I showed up and I’ve been here despite three losing seasons.
                          The Broncos are 5-8 last I checked that’s not a winning record.
                          But then again we know your just butthurt over the Broncos sweep of your paper champions!!!!!
                          oh how difficult that must have been for you to show up after your team just went to the SB. you wouldn't have much reason to hide after your team made the SB, you would have a reason to hide after running your mouth about how great elway is only to see your team implode around you. only to return again after the broncos won a game.

                          you know as well as i do had the chargers not shot themselves in the foot and let you win that second game you never would have came back, at least not until you beat the Texans.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Baphs what’s your score prediction?
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                              oh how difficult that must have been for you to show up after your team just went to the SB. you wouldn't have much reason to hide after your team made the SB, you would have a reason to hide after running your mouth about how great elway is only to see your team implode around you. only to return again after the broncos won a game.

                              you know as well as i do had the chargers not shot themselves in the foot and let you win that second game you never would have came back, at least not until you beat the Texans.
                              The Broncos own the Chargers!!!!
                              That’s why they got swept!!!!!!
                              If you wanna bring up shooting yourself in the foot Denver would have 7 to 9 wins this season. Shoulda woulda coulda!!!!!
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X