now that the west is basically over and decided

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• now that the west is basically over and decided

lets look at the last three games and decide the basement, im pulling for bap and the chargers on this one

raiders ….loser of the last three games, bigley

Jacksonville......on a serious slide, 7-7
    @ LAC....as win against the sliding jags has eased the pain of being swept, 7-8
    @ Denver...the lock audition continues...7-9

chargers, 1-2 in the last 3
    Vikings...fighting for the post, 5-9
    oak....6-9
    @KC, if KC is fighting for seeding, easy, but I still 6-10

broncos....2-1 in the last three
    @KC...I would love to see a W, and believe we could, but KC fighting for seeding … 5-9
    Detroit...6-9
    oak...no spoiler in play...7-9
    Last edited by arapaho; 12-09-2019, 09:17 AM.
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Called week 14

correction the raiders ruined it...lol
    Last edited by arapaho; 12-16-2019, 07:14 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

who the hell cares? you can be exited about your team being in third place all you want.

straight up losers mentality.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        who the hell cares? you can be exited about your team being in third place all you want.

Who said I’m excited?

sad boy is sad lol

I’m sure that the greatest most talented well rounded team will be in the basement

And that makes me giggle
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
          Who said I’m excited?

sad boy is sad lol

I’m sure that the greatest most talented well rounded team will be in the basement

And that makes me giggle
          you are the only supposed "broncos fan" giggling right now. how far the mighty have fallen when you're happy and talking smack because your not in last place?

whatever i'm done feeding your trolling for today, enjoy your chargers loss.
          sigpic

Comment

you are the only supposed "broncos fan" giggling right now. how far the mighty have fallen when you're happy and talking smack because your not in last place?

Where the broncos end up is no issue to me
            I’m already moved on to watching our future get expirience, looking forward to the draft hoping to build a wall around him

And content knowing

At least we ain’t the chargers...

They suck
            sigpic

Comment

Cry us a river Mr. Sour Grapes. You are so hating life as a Sparkler fan. We love it! Phyllis Rivers is up the creek (small river) without a paddle.
              Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

You say this as like if the chargers didn’t get out classed, out gunned, and beat into submission you wouldn’t be here talking crap

Hey the good news is rivers had more yards than cousins so you can chalk up another totally outplayed win 😆 for the chargers
                sigpic

Comment

Just in.....................

"NFL officially rename the interception"

After the 2019 NFL season closes, the League Office has decided that the term "interception" will receive a new name. Intern Mikey Boyd, (inside friend of Sammy Z), suggested that after the action of the season and the obvious high number of passes made to the "other guys", that the new name should be changed to the "Riverception". The League Office liked the idea and thought since the NFL is moving into the new era of QB, they would approve and adopt the term.
                  sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't care either if I was a Sparkler fan after what was witnessed of Phyllis Riverception and Company this season. Straight up losers mentality and lacking talent as well! Your proclamation of them being "in the hunt" didn't come close did it "Mr. I'll say anything to ensure I eat tons of crow and enjoy it week in and week out".
                    Usually when most people eat a lot of one thing in a short period of time they grow very tired of the taste and quit eating it.
                    I guess you're an exception to the rule.

You know the old saying, some people can't help themselves to not be "Gluttons for Punishment! Sad.....
                    Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

AFC West - Final 8 Games Prediction

Baph always accuses me of not making predictions of outcomes of AFC West games because I'm a coward and refuse to risk being wrong and having to eat crow like he does nearly every week. He's correct to a point but not because I fear eating crow. I rarely do it because nobody, especially baph, is not able to do it with a high rate of accuracy. Just look at when many good teams lose when they should win and how many bad teams win when they should lose. What's the point. So a fan can brag when they predict a winner or loser no matter the win / loss record of any given team or have to eat crow due to a incorrect prediction? Two recent examples. Packers at Chargers, Broncos at Houston, etc. I'm not saying fans are crazy for making predictions and it is fun to watch "smack forum bets" like the recent classic between baph and DevilSpawn. Hilarious! I've never been much of a gambler because I've never been very good at gambling. Too much "good luck" needed. OK, whatever.

So here's my "prediction" for the final 8 games in the AFC West and it's based on current team dynamics and barring new injury's or benching of key players, etc. that could result in a significant impact to any of the four teams. Examples: KC being conservative and not playing Mahomes to not risk another injury, Chargers benching Rivers to greatly increase their chances of winning, etc. I won't predict any scores of these games, a waste of time IMO. Too many factors.

K.C will win both games, at Chicago and at home against the Sparklers
                      Broncos will win both games, at home against Detroit and at home against the Raiders
                      Raiders will lose both games, at the Sparklers and at Denver
                      Sparklers will win at home against the Raiders and lose at K.C.

KC 12 - 4 Div 6-0
                      Den 7 - 9 Div 3-3
                      Oak 6 - 10 Div 2-4
                      LA 6 - 10 Div 1-5
                      Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
                        AFC West - Final 8 Games Prediction

Baph always accuses me of not making predictions of outcomes of AFC West games because I'm a coward and refuse to risk being wrong and having to eat crow like he does nearly every week. He's correct to a point but not because I fear eating crow. I rarely do it because nobody, especially baph, is not able to do it with a high rate of accuracy. Just look at when many good teams lose when they should win and how many bad teams win when they should lose. What's the point. So a fan can brag when they predict a winner or loser no matter the win / loss record of any given team or have to eat crow due to a incorrect prediction? Two recent examples. Packers at Chargers, Broncos at Houston, etc. I'm not saying fans are crazy for making predictions and it is fun to watch "smack forum bets" like the recent classic between baph and DevilSpawn. Hilarious! I've never been much of a gambler because I've never been very good at gambling. Too much "good luck" needed. OK, whatever.

So here's my "prediction" for the final 8 games in the AFC West and it's based on current team dynamics and barring new injury's or benching of key players, etc. that could result in a significant impact to any of the four teams. Examples: KC being conservative and not playing Mahomes to not risk another injury, Chargers benching Rivers to greatly increase their chances of winning, etc. I won't predict any scores of these games, a waste of time IMO. Too many factors.

K.C will win both games, at Chicago and at home against the Sparklers
                        Broncos will win both games, at home against Detroit and at home against the Raiders
                        Raiders will lose both games, at the Sparklers and at Denver
                        Sparklers will win at home against the Raiders and lose at K.C.

KC 12 - 4 Div 6-0
                        Den 7 - 9 Div 3-3
                        Oak 6 - 10 Div 2-4
                        LA 6 - 10 Div 1-5
                        I agree. Make it so!

Comment

Originally posted by obi-groo View Post
                          I agree. Make it so!
                          my only concern with giving the chiefs the w17 (still did) win was whether they are locked in with nothing to play for, and sit the starters
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                            my only concern with giving the chiefs the w17 (still did) win was whether they are locked in with nothing to play for, and sit the starters
                            True and I stated that my prediction may be skewed if the Chiefs did hold out Mahomes or if the Sparklers benched Riverception for a better inexperienced QB to step in and stop the massive bleeding.
                            Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

congrats on third place broncos fans, did you all have a victory party? this thread will end even funnier than it is now if the broncos end up losing out.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X