Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
    AFC West - Final 8 Games Prediction

Baph always accuses me of not making predictions of outcomes of AFC West games because I'm a coward and refuse to risk being wrong and having to eat crow like he does nearly every week. He's correct to a point but not because I fear eating crow. I rarely do it because nobody, especially baph, is not able to do it with a high rate of accuracy. Just look at when many good teams lose when they should win and how many bad teams win when they should lose. What's the point. So a fan can brag when they predict a winner or loser no matter the win / loss record of any given team or have to eat crow due to a incorrect prediction? Two recent examples. Packers at Chargers, Broncos at Houston, etc. I'm not saying fans are crazy for making predictions and it is fun to watch "smack forum bets" like the recent classic between baph and DevilSpawn. Hilarious! I've never been much of a gambler because I've never been very good at gambling. Too much "good luck" needed. OK, whatever.

So here's my "prediction" for the final 8 games in the AFC West and it's based on current team dynamics and barring new injury's or benching of key players, etc. that could result in a significant impact to any of the four teams. Examples: KC being conservative and not playing Mahomes to not risk another injury, Chargers benching Rivers to greatly increase their chances of winning, etc. I won't predict any scores of these games, a waste of time IMO. Too many factors.

K.C will win both games, at Chicago and at home against the Sparklers
    Broncos will win both games, at home against Detroit and at home against the Raiders
    Raiders will lose both games, at the Sparklers and at Denver
    Sparklers will win at home against the Raiders and lose at K.C.

KC 12 - 4 Div 6-0
    Den 7 - 9 Div 3-3
    Oak 6 - 10 Div 2-4
    LA 6 - 10 Div 1-5
    nice pointless prediction gramps. you have never been good at gambling? or are you just afraid of eating your words like a big boy? what is it with you broncos fans and not standing behind the smack you run? does being a coward and being a broncos fan come hand in hand?
    sigpic

Comment

congrats on the win and solidifying yourself in third place broncos fans, well done! :clap:
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        congrats on the win and solidifying yourself in third place broncos fans, well done! :clap:

And I hope your not as talented as you believe team enjoys the basement

You’ll be there till next season
        sigpic
        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

While I sit here looking forward to next year with the leagues youngest offense and leagues third youngest team

Missing a ton of players and still battling for a rookie Qb
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
            And I hope your not as talented as you believe team enjoys the basement

You’ll be there till next season
            coming from someone that doesn't even watch or has a clue about my team? sure man. we don't have talent at all, you keep believing that. you can also keep believing your teams offense has tons of talent for no reason at all other than they have "potential"

i mean, you actually thought mike Williams didn't have the speed to play in the NFL and right now he looks like one of the best deep threats in the game lol

you used to say keenan allen wasn't good, trashed melvin ingram for years because you're ignorant, you said austin ekeler is a scrub, melvin gordon sucks and called him a bust, of course you would think we have no talent because you're that delusional and ignorant.

but your underlined comment is accurate, we will be back next season, that i agree with.
            sigpic

Comment

While I sit here looking forward to next year with the leagues youngest offense and leagues third youngest team

Missing a ton of players and still battling for a rookie Qb
              while you sit there in your delusions thinking your team actually has talent on offense compared to most other teams.

you're calling them "young" because that's the excuse you're making for not being realistic about them. your teams offense lacks talent. you have one good receiver and one decent RB that would be considered weapons, the rest are scrubs or "potential". but they are young so i guess that means they actually are talented before ever having to prove themselves......that is arapaho delusions at work. lol

i'm supposed to take what this dude says seriously anymore? nope, never again. i take you about as serious as i do 58miller.
              sigpic

Comment

while you sit there in your delusions thinking your team actually has talent on offense compared to most other teams.

you're calling them "young" because that's the excuse you're making for not being realistic about them. your teams offense lacks talent. you have one good receiver and one decent RB that would be considered weapons, the rest are scrubs or "potential". but they are young so i guess that means they actually are talented before ever having to prove themselves......that is arapaho delusions at work. lol

i'm supposed to take what this dude says seriously anymore? nope, never again. i take you about as serious as i do 58miller.
                just stop the hate bap, you know damn well this team is trending up & that is what has got you upset more than your own team sucking!
                sigpic

Comment

the chargers may have 3 players that have 1000 yards receiving this year. they also have one of the better TE's in the league. yet arapaho thinks they have no talent based 100% off of their record. you don't get any more ignorant than that, folks. the cowboys are also very talented despite their struggles, probably more talented than the chargers and definitely more talented than the broncos overall.

but look at their record? if i'm to take what arapaho says, that must mean they don't have talent?

hey arapaho, you can continue to troll but you accomplish nothing but making yourselves out to be a damn fool.
                  sigpic

Comment

coming from someone that doesn't even watch or has a clue about my team? sure man. we don't have talent at all, you keep believing that. you can also keep believing your teams offense has tons of talent for no reason at all other than they have "potential"

i mean, you actually thought mike Williams didn't have the speed to play in the NFL and right now he looks like one of the best deep threats in the game lol

you used to say keenan allen wasn't good, trashed melvin ingram for years because you're ignorant, you said austin ekeler is a scrub, melvin gordon sucks and called him a bust, of course you would think we have no talent because you're that delusional and ignorant.

but your underlined comment is accurate, we will be back next season, that i agree with.
                    lol I watch more charger games than most charger fans

The wonder of Sunday ticket , I will always watch afc west games when I can

1. I said Allen was glass... and he was
                    2. I said Melvin was not a top ten pass rusher and he isn’t , never was
                    3. Never once called Gordon a bust, drama queen much?

And you said the broncos have only one good player

Who got swept again??
                    sigpic

Comment

yo bap, what the hell good is all the talent in the world if you lose?

just chill out dude & enjoy the christmas holiday
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                        just stop the hate bap, you know damn well this team is trending up & that is what has got you upset more than your own team sucking!
                        im only hating on someone that believes a team's talent level is based 100% off what that teams wins and losses are it's idiotic. we will see what happens next year, i can see lock getting better and truly becoming the future for the broncos. i can also see him end up a fart in the wind like the last 7 broncos QB's.

as far as the talent level on your teams offense? i don't see it, sorry.
                        sigpic

Comment

the chargers may have 3 players that have 1000 yards receiving this year. they also have one of the better TE's in the league. yet arapaho thinks they have no talent based 100% off of their record. you don't get any more ignorant than that, folks. the cowboys are also very talented despite their struggles, probably more talented than the chargers and definitely more talented than the broncos overall.

but look at their record? if i'm to take what arapaho says, that must mean they don't have talent?

hey arapaho, you can continue to troll but you accomplish nothing but making yourselves out to be a damn fool.

Nope... I said maybe your team isn’t loaded with talent as you think... and mine is more talented than you give credit for

Wow three players with 1000 yards rec... and your team still sucks and sits in the basement
                          Amazing

Is that like getting more yards and still losing

Or being the best 9-7 team to not make the post
                          Or first #1 offense and #1 defense to not make the post
                          Or any of your other season accomplishments
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                            yo bap, what the hell good is all the talent in the world if you lose?

just chill out dude & enjoy the christmas holiday
                            i'm chilled lol

changes need to be made for sure, im only smacking arapaho for reasons i already stated. there is a team that won 12 games last year but then only won 5 this year with virtually the same players, do you agree that the issue is talent because of the record this year? or do you agree with me and think arapaho is ignorant?
                            Last edited by baphamet; 12-22-2019, 05:15 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Nope... I said maybe your team isn’t loaded with talent as you think... and mine is more talented than you give credit for

Wow three players with 1000 yards rec... and your team still sucks and sits in the basement
                              Amazing

Is that like getting more yards and still losing

Or being the best 9-7 team to not make the post
                              Or first #1 offense and #1 defense to not make the post
                              Or any of your other season accomplishments
                              it's not like i think they are the most talented team but wins and losses alone doesn't determine it even if you think it does. all that stat proves is we have multiple play makers on our offense and you do not. how am i wrong exactly? as far as your last comment, maybe you should ponder that some more and realize that talent alone doesn't win football games.

yes it's pathetic that the chargers have a top 10 offense and defense and still suck, yes that year they missed the post season while having the best offense and defense was pathetic. it's not because of a lack of talent though like you keep talking about.

the cowboys are in a similar boat, that team is loaded with talent across the board. maybe learn about the game of football and you wouldn't be stuck looking at stat sheets and win loss records in order to pretend like you know anything.
                              sigpic

Comment

well bap, then it comes down to 1 of 2 things, either the coaching is the problem or the execution when it matters is the problem...yes the bolts have lost a ton of close games but guess what?

so have several other teams..you either get it done or you don't...

i also say you better be drafting a QB
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X