X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arapaho
    replied
    Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Be careful arapaho. As we all know, stating common sense logic to baph always makes him boil over with rage!

It really screws up his expanding bazaar fantasy world and makes him say more lame nonsense!
    I know I mean this godlike talent the bolts have...the envy of the league, proven talent i say!!!

weird how since Lock started the broncos have only scored one point less...92-91 than this offense full of proven probowl talent

the broncos scoring is a +7 over defense allowed scores while the great and talented, probowl laden chargers are a -4
    the broncos are 3-1 since lock....the chargeless are 1-3

the broncos defense, after loseing Chubb, after losing wolfe, after losing gotsis, after playing a mish mash DB backfield...still has 8 more sacks than his probowl pass rushers

I think I have a bet about that...right bap?

Last edited by arapaho; 12-23-2019, 12:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jazzbodog
    replied
    Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    I’ll take young talent ascending over older talent declining 7 days out of the week and 365 days of the year
    Be careful arapaho. As we all know, stating common sense logic to baph always makes him boil over with rage!

It really screws up his expanding bazaar fantasy world and makes him say more lame nonsense!

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    so tell me arapaho, why do you get to make excuses for losing on a "young team" and injuries but when i say thing like that it's just pathetic excuse making?
    Show me one time where I flat out said we lost because we a young team... one time

Can you? No you can’t

Show me where I flat out said we lost because of injuries... show me
    Can you? You know you can’t

just looking for salve for your major butt hurt over being the worst team

THE

WORST

TEAM

IN

THE

WEST

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    i'll take "proven" over "potential" 7 days out of the week and 365 days out of the year.

at the end of the day, both our teams have losing records. i like the "proven" talent this offense has going forward over the "potential" talent the broncos have on offense going forward.
    I’ll take young talent ascending over older talent declining 7 days out of the week and 365 days of the year

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    so tell me arapaho, why do you get to make excuses for losing on a "young team" and injuries but when i say thing like that it's just pathetic excuse making?

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    All that proven talent ... and still in the basement ��

All that proven talent and still might get swept by the entire afc west

Lol
    i'll take "proven" over "potential" 7 days out of the week and 365 days out of the year.

at the end of the day, both our teams have losing records. i like the "proven" talent this offense has going forward over the "potential" talent the broncos have on offense going forward.
    Last edited by baphamet; 12-22-2019, 07:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    "and now you blame coaching" you just haven't been paying attention. ive been blaming coaching and poor QB play all year. yes "shooting yourself in the foot" via mental mistakes like handing the broncos the game by pass interference is absolutely a coaching issue.

fumbling and int's? how come those were not an issue the year before with those same exact players? now you're telling me that's a talent issue? rivers is having a bad year and he's old but the other issues? it's not coaching? stop being ignorant.

show me where i said coaching wasn't an issue for the broncos. its not the only issue, why must everything be blamed on one thing? you always want to assume its one thing, its never just one thing, no matter what team we are talking about.

these are clearly not excuses though, right? if i said anything like that, you wouldn't call me an excuse maker, would you?

this is why you will always be a hypocrite, why don't you ever learn?

"a QB that looks like the real deal" didn't you say that about jay cutler? and tim tebow, and trevor siemian? and paxton lynch? and brock osweiler? you have never once known what the hell you're talking about when it comes to QB's. maybe you should take a wait and see approach for once in your life?

lock has potential, i said that the day elway drafted him. that is what your offense is right now, it has "potential" and that's about it outside of sutton who does look like the real deal. but other than sutton and at times Lindsay? we will see.

if all you said was that, that you're happy with the direction your team is headed, i wouldn't say a word. but you bragged about not being in last place, about "not being the chargers". those are your words. you're happy to be a losing team right now. you tried to talk smack about being in third place and now i'm smacking you down for that losers mentality.

you can be happy with the way things seem right now, i was happy my team was 12-4 a year ago. things can change very fast. if lock starts struggling next year and doesn't end up "the real deal" you then end up right where you left off.

the chargers on the other hand actually do have PROVEN talent on offense and across the board and can easily bounce back. you thinking the issue is talent on the chargers is laughable for all the reasons ive listed.

this is what i'm "mad" about according to you but in reality i'm just exposing your ignorance, nothing more, nothing less.

All that proven talent ... and still in the basement 😂

All that proven talent and still might get swept by the entire afc west

Lol

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Coaching isn’t making people fumble

Or throw a int

And now you wanna blame coaching? Didn’t the last two seasons when we complained about the suck fest of HC known as VJ
    "and now you blame coaching" you just haven't been paying attention. ive been blaming coaching and poor QB play all year. yes "shooting yourself in the foot" via mental mistakes like handing the broncos the game by pass interference is absolutely a coaching issue.

fumbling and int's? how come those were not an issue the year before with those same exact players? now you're telling me that's a talent issue? rivers is having a bad year and he's old but the other issues? it's not coaching? stop being ignorant.

You insisted it was talent??

Look I told you last year coaching calls can screw a team up, such as us insisting to play Keemun in shotgun when his best play was under center play action
    Going for a 64 yard Fg and just handing the Texans 3 points in a 2 point loss
    Crap like that, I agree coaching will kill a team
    show me where i said coaching wasn't an issue for the broncos. its not the only issue, why must everything be blamed on one thing? you always want to assume its one thing, its never just one thing, no matter what team we are talking about.

The broncos have the youngest offense in the league and the third youngest in the league
    A new offense, new complicated defense and new HC, and a rookie Qb that looks like the real deal ... and that’s on top of the multiple injuries like Chubb, Wolfe, Callahan and so on
    these are clearly not excuses though, right? if i said anything like that, you wouldn't call me an excuse maker, would you?

this is why you will always be a hypocrite, why don't you ever learn?

"a QB that looks like the real deal" didn't you say that about jay cutler? and tim tebow, and trevor siemian? and paxton lynch? and brock osweiler? you have never once known what the hell you're talking about when it comes to QB's. maybe you should take a wait and see approach for once in your life?

lock has potential, i said that the day elway drafted him. that is what your offense is right now, it has "potential" and that's about it outside of sutton who does look like the real deal. but other than sutton and at times Lindsay? we will see.

Your mad and think I’m bragging about being 6-9 when I’m pleased at the direction this team is headed

We fix the online, grab a speed CB and we moving forward
    if all you said was that, that you're happy with the direction your team is headed, i wouldn't say a word. but you bragged about not being in last place, about "not being the chargers". those are your words. you're happy to be a losing team right now. you tried to talk smack about being in third place and now i'm smacking you down for that losers mentality.

you can be happy with the way things seem right now, i was happy my team was 12-4 a year ago. things can change very fast. if lock starts struggling next year and doesn't end up "the real deal" you then end up right where you left off.

the chargers on the other hand actually do have PROVEN talent on offense and across the board and can easily bounce back. you thinking the issue is talent on the chargers is laughable for all the reasons ive listed.

this is what i'm "mad" about according to you but in reality i'm just exposing your ignorance, nothing more, nothing less.
    Last edited by baphamet; 12-22-2019, 07:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    it absolutely is coaching, that's a big part of it. the chargers have been shooting themselves in the foot all year and they lack an identity on offense. the issue is QB as well, hopefully there is a QB they like still available at 6 or 7 (wherever they end up). i don't think easton stick is the future and tyrod taylor is just a placeholder, good enough to start but not the future either.

i honestly think the chargers have a good nucleus of players going forward but it also depends how the roster is managed this off seasson as well. this will be tom telescos big GM off season, he has lots of decisions to make.
    Coaching isn’t making people fumble

Or throw a int

And now you wanna blame coaching? Didn’t the last two seasons when we complained about the suck fest of HC known as VJ

You insisted it was talent??

Look I told you last year coaching calls can screw a team up, such as us insisting to play Keemun in shotgun when his best play was under center play action
    Going for a 64 yard Fg and just handing the Texans 3 points in a 2 point loss
    Crap like that, I agree coaching will kill a team

The broncos have the youngest offense in the league and the third youngest in the league
    A new offense, new complicated defense and new HC, and a rookie Qb that looks like the real deal ... and that’s on top of the multiple injuries like Chubb, Wolfe, Callahan and so on

Your mad and think I’m bragging about being 6-9 when I’m pleased at the direction this team is headed

We fix the online, grab a speed CB and we moving forward

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    well bap, then it comes down to 1 of 2 things, either the coaching is the problem or the execution when it matters is the problem...yes the bolts have lost a ton of close games but guess what?

so have several other teams..you either get it done or you don't...

i also say you better be drafting a QB
    it absolutely is coaching, that's a big part of it. the chargers have been shooting themselves in the foot all year and they lack an identity on offense. the issue is QB as well, hopefully there is a QB they like still available at 6 or 7 (wherever they end up). i don't think easton stick is the future and tyrod taylor is just a placeholder, good enough to start but not the future either.

i honestly think the chargers have a good nucleus of players going forward but it also depends how the roster is managed this off seasson as well. this will be tom telescos big GM off season, he has lots of decisions to make.

Leave a comment:

• BroncosFanInPA
    replied
    well bap, then it comes down to 1 of 2 things, either the coaching is the problem or the execution when it matters is the problem...yes the bolts have lost a ton of close games but guess what?

so have several other teams..you either get it done or you don't...

i also say you better be drafting a QB

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Nope... I said maybe your team isn’t loaded with talent as you think... and mine is more talented than you give credit for

Wow three players with 1000 yards rec... and your team still sucks and sits in the basement
    Amazing

Is that like getting more yards and still losing

Or being the best 9-7 team to not make the post
    Or first #1 offense and #1 defense to not make the post
    Or any of your other season accomplishments
    it's not like i think they are the most talented team but wins and losses alone doesn't determine it even if you think it does. all that stat proves is we have multiple play makers on our offense and you do not. how am i wrong exactly? as far as your last comment, maybe you should ponder that some more and realize that talent alone doesn't win football games.

yes it's pathetic that the chargers have a top 10 offense and defense and still suck, yes that year they missed the post season while having the best offense and defense was pathetic. it's not because of a lack of talent though like you keep talking about.

the cowboys are in a similar boat, that team is loaded with talent across the board. maybe learn about the game of football and you wouldn't be stuck looking at stat sheets and win loss records in order to pretend like you know anything.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    yo bap, what the hell good is all the talent in the world if you lose?

just chill out dude & enjoy the christmas holiday
    i'm chilled lol

changes need to be made for sure, im only smacking arapaho for reasons i already stated. there is a team that won 12 games last year but then only won 5 this year with virtually the same players, do you agree that the issue is talent because of the record this year? or do you agree with me and think arapaho is ignorant?
    Last edited by baphamet; 12-22-2019, 05:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    the chargers may have 3 players that have 1000 yards receiving this year. they also have one of the better TE's in the league. yet arapaho thinks they have no talent based 100% off of their record. you don't get any more ignorant than that, folks. the cowboys are also very talented despite their struggles, probably more talented than the chargers and definitely more talented than the broncos overall.

but look at their record? if i'm to take what arapaho says, that must mean they don't have talent?

hey arapaho, you can continue to troll but you accomplish nothing but making yourselves out to be a damn fool.

Nope... I said maybe your team isn’t loaded with talent as you think... and mine is more talented than you give credit for

Wow three players with 1000 yards rec... and your team still sucks and sits in the basement
    Amazing

Is that like getting more yards and still losing

Or being the best 9-7 team to not make the post
    Or first #1 offense and #1 defense to not make the post
    Or any of your other season accomplishments

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    just stop the hate bap, you know damn well this team is trending up & that is what has got you upset more than your own team sucking!
    im only hating on someone that believes a team's talent level is based 100% off what that teams wins and losses are it's idiotic. we will see what happens next year, i can see lock getting better and truly becoming the future for the broncos. i can also see him end up a fart in the wind like the last 7 broncos QB's.

as far as the talent level on your teams offense? i don't see it, sorry.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X