• Time to make somebody cry

Not the best game ever played

But I’m good and ready to win out
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    Not the best game ever played

But I’m good and ready to win out
    Could have been much worse. Our pass defense needs a lot of work. Too many KC receivers wide open.
    Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
      Could have been much worse. Our pass defense needs a lot of work. Too many KC receivers wide open.
      Well we seemed forced to play zone with very limited pass rush

Missing Wolfe, walker, Jones, gotsis
      sigpic

Comment

At least we ain’t the chargers outplaying the Vikings
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
          The biggest problem was Kelce, they couldn't seem to cover him. The second biggest problem was Chris Harris covering anyone. He's not good enough or fast enough to cover burners or the other team's number 1 receiver. They need to get creative with the coverage the last two weeks, and then get a number 1 corner in the offseason.

Comment

At least we ain’t the chargers outplaying the Vikings
            really dude? you actually want to talk right now? your team scored 3 damn points and you are glad you're not the chargers today?

this dude only cares about smacking the chargers, he doesn't even care when his own team gets embarrassed. are you even a broncos fan?
            sigpic

Comment

is there anything more idiotic than arapaho actually talking smack on another team losing after his team also got blown out and only scored 3 points?

keep trolling bro.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                is there anything more idiotic than arapaho actually talking smack on another team losing after his team also got blown out and only scored 3 points?

keep trolling bro.
                Yeah the smack

At least we ain’t chargers bad !!!

Lmao!!
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah the smack

At least we ain’t chargers bad !!!

Lmao!!
                  i'm pissed my team lost, you're laughing because the chargers lost. why do you portray yourself as a broncos fan around here?
                  sigpic

Comment

i'm pissed my team lost, you're laughing because the chargers lost. why do you portray yourself as a broncos fan around here?
                    Seeing the most well rounded, finally healthy most talented team get thoroughly rolled is funny as hell

I didn’t expect a rookie an in his third start to win in arrowhead

But you dam well had the belief that after last week the bolts could win at home

I can tell by your pain your crushed lol
                    sigpic

Comment

Maybe you should cave and lose out try to get a top ten pick
                      sigpic

Comment

Seeing the most well rounded, finally healthy most talented team get thoroughly rolled is funny as hell

I didn’t expect a rookie an in his third start to win in arrowhead

But you dam well had the belief that after last week the bolts could win at home

I can tell by your pain your crushed lol
                        LOL i never even mentioned that game one time this week

wow man you really are trolling your heart out today, huh? does it make you feel better to lie and troll after your team got embarrassed? you never answered that.
                        sigpic

Comment

Maybe you should cave and lose out try to get a top ten pick
                          quick question. do you think you deserve a neg right now? i bet you would neg me if i were trolling like you are right now.
                          sigpic

Comment

quick question. do you think you deserve a neg right now? i bet you would neg me if i were trolling like you are right now.
                            I quit caring about getting negs or CP a very long time ago

And why would I deserve one... I’m not calling you a coward or crap you do

I’m just laughing at your sucky untalented team
                            sigpic

Comment

LOL i never even mentioned that game one time this week

wow man you really are trolling your heart out today, huh? does it make you feel better to lie and troll after your team got embarrassed? you never answered that.
                              You lost by 29 points at home

We took a rookie QB of a mish mash band aid team into arrowhead

Who should be embarrassed?

You
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X