Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

probowl snubs

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • probowl snubs

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...s-leads-top-10

    how can he be the #2 snub? yes a good season but

    2) Tyrann Mathieu, S, Kansas City Chiefs

    The AFC safety group is a tough one to crack, thanks to young stars Minkah Fitzpatrick and Jamal Adams landing on the Pro Bowl roster. But Earl Thomas' inclusion opens the floor for debate on this position.

    Here's Thomas' stat line: 45 tackles, 1.5 sacks, four passes defended, two interceptions and one forced fumble as part of the No. 6 defense in the NFL. Here's Mathieu's: 62 tackles, 2.0 sacks, nine passes defended and three interceptions as part of the 18th-ranked defense.


    FS, minkah…. 48 tackles...14 passes defenses, 5 ints
    FS, simmons...84 tackles...18 passes defenses, 4 ints

    you can aurgue Thomas doesn't deserve it over TM, easily...but how can you say any of them deserve it without bringing up simmons...and how can they justly say minkah deserves it over simmons
    Last edited by arapaho; 12-18-2019, 09:38 AM.
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

  • #2
    @PFF


    Justin Simmons
    Highest graded safety in the NFL
    Tied-1st in forced incompletions
    #ProBowlSnub


    I don't prescribe to all of PFF rankings but
    Last edited by arapaho; 12-18-2019, 10:19 AM.
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by arapaho View Post
      @PFF


      Justin Simmons
      Highest graded safety in the NFL
      Tied-1st in forced incompletions
      #ProBowlSnub


      I don't prescribe to all of PFF rankings but
      But....... only when it suits your argument?
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Never seen or heard of anything or anyone as hypocritical as Arapaho. Dude smacks me if I even mention pff grades lol
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by baphamet View Post
          But....... only when it suits your argument?
          it doesn't suit my argument,, I don't have PFF, I don't use PFF

          I have no clue who is the highest ranked safety in their rankings and I don't need PFF to make my point...the stats alone do that

          I just thought it was interesting
          sigpic
          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by baphamet View Post
            Never seen or heard of anything or anyone as hypocritical as Arapaho. Dude smacks me if I even mention pff grades lol
            I never hear of anyone so snow flakey, whiny, crybabyish as bap
            sigpic
            when do native Americans become human and not mascots

            Comment


            • #7
              The pro bowl at this point is more of a popularity then who actually deserves to be on it
              sigpic
              oakland raders gm
              latavis murray trade bait

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
                The pro bowl at this point is more of a popularity then who actually deserves to be on it
                basically it is and then some

                look at WRS IN THE afc

                I GET HOPKINS

                but Sutton out performs landry more yards, better YPR, more TDs, more +20, more +40 ...you cant argue with 16.2 yards per reception

                as for Hill yes hes fast

                but Sutton has 14 more receptions, 292 more yards, better YPR ave, longer reception and longer TD reception, more +20 and +40 receptions, more 1st downs and a better 1st down %
                better all across the board except Hill has a single TD more 7 to 6
                Last edited by arapaho; 12-18-2019, 04:21 PM.
                sigpic
                when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                  it doesn't suit my argument,, I don't have PFF, I don't use PFF

                  I have no clue who is the highest ranked safety in their rankings and I don't need PFF to make my point...the stats alone do that

                  I just thought it was interesting
                  You don’t know what their rankings are yet you refer to their rankings?

                  Pff isn’t the be all end all but every single team
                  Pays for and uses their data.

                  If you were smart you wouldn’t try to discredit them just because you don’t agree but then reference them when you do.

                  You must think people are blind and cant see through your hypocritical nonsense.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                    You don’t know what their rankings are yet you refer to their rankings?

                    Pff isn’t the be all end all but every single team
                    Pays for and uses their data.

                    If you were smart you wouldn’t try to discredit them just because you don’t agree but then reference them when you do.

                    You must think people are blind and cant see through your hypocritical nonsense.
                    I didn't refer to them lil guy...I quoted a tweet that came on my feed from PFF

                    and the stats back it up
                    sigpic
                    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                      I never hear of anyone so snow flakey, whiny, crybabyish as bap
                      And.....YOU NEVER WILL!
                      Utah Bronco Freak

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                        You don’t know what their rankings are yet you refer to their rankings?

                        Pff isn’t the be all end all but every single team
                        Pays for and uses their data.

                        If you were smart you wouldn’t try to discredit them just because you don’t agree but then reference them when you do.

                        You must think people are blind and cant see through your hypocritical nonsense.
                        Always stretching the truth, aka lying, to make him feel good about his lame cow pie crap and falsely inflating his ego!

                        Pff...You must think people are blind and can't see through your hypocritical nonsense.
                        Utah Bronco Freak

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
                          Always stretching the truth, aka lying, to make him feel good about his lame cow pie crap and falsely inflating his ego!

                          Pff...You must think people are blind and can't see through your hypocritical nonsense.
                          Rather than just let whining like you always do, give me an example of what I’m being hypocritical about.

                          You’re simply talking out of yourass for the sake of talking out of your ass.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                            I didn't refer to them lil guy...I quoted a tweet that came on my feed from PFF

                            and the stats back it up
                            Why would you quote the tweet if the grades are not credible in your opinion?

                            It’s no mystery, you’re just a lying hypocrite. Had I made that same argument about a chargers player you would smack talk me because it’s coming from pff.
                            Last edited by baphamet; 12-21-2019, 10:29 AM.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
                              And.....YOU NEVER WILL!
                              How ironic that all you do is whine about what I post and try to get Personal with me?

                              I wonder how much sleep you lose over big bad baph!
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X