Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

20 years of asteriskness

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
    The question is would brady have cheated and deflated balls if he were on another team or not?

    Love how stupid pats homer honks forget all the texts blatantly showing brady had the balls deflated. What a bunch of morons.


    Losers.
    Why don't you humor me and show me the exact text that shows Brady knew about any deflation?
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
      Dude, you've got to come to terms with the fact that it's BB's Patriots and not Brady's. He would've won SB's with just about anybody. The fact that Brady DID become a great quarterback is why they were able to win as many as they did, but a 6th round draft pick, who couldn't even win the starting job in college, and only went to that college because the teams in his home state didn't want him, did not over night turn into a demi-god who makes opposing offenses suck every time they play against him. Stop it. That Falcons game was incredible. One of, if not the best performance(s) by a QB in the SB I've ever seen, but Brady's career would look a lot different if he'd gone anywhere BUT NE. I bet he'd even tell you that.
      I'm not disagreeing that it was a combination of Brady and Belichick...
      Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

      Comment


      • Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
        Why don't you humor me and show me the exact text that shows Brady knew about any deflation?
        He likes his balls soft and tucked.

        "Champs" with an asterisk.*

        To infinity...and beyond.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
          In other words you are dumbfounded as to how to respond to me. Got it. You are just arguing in circles. I just proved to you there is a high likelihood that his cell phone wouldn't have contained anything useful to the league. People accused of a crime don't have to prove innocence, just that they are not guilty. There is a difference you clearly dont understand.

          And he will always be the GOAT, maybe not to you, but I guarantee you the most of America thinks so. Most of all, just about every HOF QB polled has said he is, AND he was unanimously voted a top 10 QB of all time by an esteemed body of experts along with only 3 other QBs, something which no Broncos QB could achieve (I know this hurts you). I could careless what Joe-from-Burger-King types think.
          Brady thought differently, which is why he deflated his cell phone.

          You have proved nothing, your defense mechanism is arguing in circles.
          You'd be a horrible juror.

          What was in Brady's incriminating sent texts? lol

          No *G-O-A-T for Brady!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by mozzerpete View Post
            Brady thought differently, which is why he deflated his cell phone.

            You have proved nothing, your defense mechanism is arguing in circles.
            You'd be a horrible juror.

            What was in Brady's incriminating sent texts? lol

            No *G-O-A-T for Brady!
            LOL, YOU are the one accusing Brady and YOU are the one required to provide the proof.

            What incriminating texts sent by Brady? The texts were ALL on the ballboys' phones - both sent texts and received texts. That's how texting works, unless you don't even have a cell phone...And there was not a single text where Brady indicated he was scheming football deflation. Not one.

            And I said, I could careless what Joe-from-Burger-King types think. The HOFers and blue ribbon panel have spoken.
            Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

            Comment


            • Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
              Well you're not me, otherwise you'd be a good smack talker. Right now you're the Derek Carr of smack, checking down to 1 close game and 1 play.

              You can talk about Lock (1-0) vs. Carr (0-1) all you want. Barely losing to the Broncos in a meaningless game for the sake of temporary bragging but getting a pick 4-7 or slots higher is fine with me. It's a small price to pay. So fire away, again.

              Carr may not even be here at the beginning of the season or in 2021. That's why I'm focused on the team and last year we were both 1-1. If Carr is so bad, why couldn't the Broncos team beat him the first game? Probably because they made it a game this time around(?).

              I can make outrageous predictions too, but I'll just stick to facts, which is we have a whole offseason to see where both teams go. Remember when Josh McDaniels was 6-0 and the real deal. The Broncos found their coach. Two collapses and 59-14 later, those thoughts were up in smoke. Now I'm not saying Lock is the McDaniels of QBs, he's a solid QB, but going 4-1 (1-0 vs Carr) is nothing more than rightful hope for the future at this stage.

              Oh I forgot Lock is 1-0 vs. Carr and the Raiders.
              Your smack suffers when you write a long triggered response.

              Here's what you need to know as both teams add players this offseason.

              Mahomes, 4-0 against OAK.
              Lock, 1-0 against OAK.
              Rivers, 17-9 against OAK.
              Carr, "Carr may not even be here at the beginning of the season or in 2021"

              Comment


              • Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                LOL, YOU are the one accusing Brady and YOU are the one required to provide the proof.

                What incriminating texts sent by Brady?
                The texts were ALL on the ballboys' phones - both sent texts and received texts. That's how texting works, unless you don't even have a cell phone...And there was not a single text where Brady indicated he was scheming football deflation. Not one.

                And I said, I could careless what Joe-from-Burger-King types think. The HOFers and blue ribbon panel have spoken.
                And yet, here we find ourselves chatting away, lol.

                The incriminating texts are on Brady's deflated cell.

                It must really hurt your *feels when other NFL fans
                refuse to acknowledge the Patriots tainted history.

                Sucks to be you!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                  Why don't you humor me and show me the exact text that shows Brady knew about any deflation?
                  You go read the SI article or Espn one or any of them. I do not feel like going back to find it all. Im sure a quick google search would take care of that too.

                  Calling the guy the "Deflator". Talking about how he feels like he is throwing watermelons and rugby balls. The pressure he is under to get it done. The trade off for the shoes. Needing a needle and being a needler. The fact that he went into the bathroom and used the urinal in the stadium he has been in for years- except there is no urinal in that bathroom.....Lie after lie and lie after lie. After cheat and after cheat and after cheat after cheat. Lol.

                  Losers.
                  So far:
                  FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
                  1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
                    You go read the SI article or Espn one or any of them. I do not feel like going back to find it all. Im sure a quick google search would take care of that too.

                    Calling the guy the "Deflator". Talking about how he feels like he is throwing watermelons and rugby balls. The pressure he is under to get it done. The trade off for the shoes. Needing a needle and being a needler. The fact that he went into the bathroom and used the urinal in the stadium he has been in for years- except there is no urinal in that bathroom.....Lie after lie and lie after lie. After cheat and after cheat and after cheat after cheat. Lol.

                    Losers.
                    Do you know how to read? There is not a single text FROM BRADY to the ballboys where he calls anyone the deflator or that he doesn't want watermelons. Those are the ballboys talking amongst each other. Nothing to indicate Brady knew about anything regarding deflating footballs. As I mentioned before, they were doing it on their own. Try again, genius.
                    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 12-31-2019, 03:39 PM.
                    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by mozzerpete View Post
                      And yet, here we find ourselves chatting away, lol.

                      The incriminating texts are on Brady's deflated cell.

                      It must really hurt your *feels when other NFL fans
                      refuse to acknowledge the Patriots tainted history.

                      Sucks to be you!
                      What the hell is a "deflated cell?" As I pointed out to you numerous times, there are NO ADDITIONAL TEXTS from Brady to the ballboys which the league didn't have. AT&T verified this. Now get a clue. He will always be the GOAT until another QB wins 6 super bowls. Here's a poll from the NFL fans you speak of, Eery gneration from Baby boomers to Gen Xers think Brady is the best.

                      https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/n...s-to-gen-xers/
                      Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                        What the hell is a "deflated cell?" As I pointed out to you numerous times, there are NO ADDITIONAL TEXTS from Brady to the ballboys which the league didn't have. AT&T verified this. Now get a clue. He will always be the GOAT until another QB wins 6 super bowls. Here's a poll from the NFL fans you speak of, Eery gneration from Baby boomers to Gen Xers think Brady is the best.

                        https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/n...s-to-gen-xers/
                        You're back for more. lol

                        Prove that Brady's texts weren't incriminating.
                        Oh wait, he deflated his cell.

                        If your wife or husband destroyed his/her
                        cellphone AFTER you asked to see it,
                        you'd be smart to think s/he was
                        hiding or guilty of something.

                        Again, if you can't see that then... ?

                        No *G-O-A-T for Brady!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by mozzerpete View Post
                          You're back for more. lol

                          Prove that Brady's texts weren't incriminating.
                          Oh wait, he deflated his cell.

                          If your wife or husband destroyed his/her
                          cellphone AFTER you asked to see it,
                          you'd be smart to think s/he was
                          hiding or guilty of something.

                          Again, if you can't see that then... ?

                          No *G-O-A-T for Brady!
                          Sorry, he is the GOAT as the experts have spoken (and the poll of average Americans I showed you above). Now, if you want to go ask every NFL fan who they think is GOAT QB, then come back to me with the results.
                          Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                            Sorry, he is the GOAT as the experts have spoken (and the poll of average Americans I showed you above). Now, if you want to go ask every NFL fan who they think is GOAT QB, then come back to me with the results.
                            SHOW ME THE (DELETED) TEXTS!

                            FWIW, I like Tommy Brady, but suspended cheaters
                            do not wear the GOAT crown.

                            No *G-O-A-T for Brady!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by mozzerpete View Post
                              SHOW ME THE (DELETED) TEXTS!

                              FWIW, I like Tommy Brady, but suspended cheaters
                              do not wear the GOAT crown.

                              No *G-O-A-T for Brady!
                              There were no deleted texts. As I told you, all texts were on the ballboys' phones. AT&T proved there was nothing unaccounted for on Bradys phone.
                              Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

                              Comment


                              • Not that we nee to s. But a search show that there was a 4 month gap where all Brady’s messages were never retrieved

                                “we’re left with a gap between Nov. 6, 2014 and March 5, 2015 in which the contents of Brady’s text messages are unavailable. Considering that the AFC Championship game was contested on January 18, 2015, this is a crucial four-month period. This is the destroyed cell phone that so rankled Ted Wells and Roger Goodell.”
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X