Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

20 years of asteriskness

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Meanwhile reports are that the league is having trouble linking Belichick to the Bengals camera incident...lol
    Wrong thread......
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
      Wrong thread......
      Obviously you didn't read the entire thread...
      Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
        Obviously you didn't read the entire thread...
        Obviously you and Mainrnxile refuse to understand that it's impossible for most members of this forum to care less about the Pansy's unless there is new cheating discovered to further the never ending disgrace of "The New England Crime Mob".

        Then and only then will the "Mob" have our attention.
        Utah Bronco Freak

        Comment


        • #19
          My wife made a lemon sour cream pie Saturday. I don’t usually like that sort of thing, but this pie was amazing!
          sigpic
          Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by baphamet View Post
            20 years of bandwagon greatness.
            Seems more like 100 years. When will the nightmare end?
            Utah Bronco Freak

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
              Meanwhile reports are that the league is having trouble linking Belichick to the Bengals camera incident...lol
              Shocker......
              It's almost as if the team had planned for such an issue.
              https://www.masslive.com/patriots/20...t-vautour.html

              "That sounds plausible except it appears they invoked the planned alibi reported from the original Spygate. In ESPN’s investigation, Matt Walsh, a former videographer for the Patriots, described a plan to pretend they were working for Patriots TV as an alibi if they got caught."

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
                Shocker......
                It's almost as if the team had planned for such an issue.
                https://www.masslive.com/patriots/20...t-vautour.html

                "That sounds plausible except it appears they invoked the planned alibi reported from the original Spygate. In ESPN’s investigation, Matt Walsh, a former videographer for the Patriots, described a plan to pretend they were working for Patriots TV as an alibi if they got caught."
                What does this have to do with the current investigation and how the league (reportedly) can't find any link with Belichick? I know you're hoping they find something...
                Last edited by TommyBrady12; 12-23-2019, 07:34 AM.
                Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                  What does this have to do with the current investigation and how the league (reportedly) can't find any link with Belichick? I know you're hoping they do find something...
                  Exactly what it implies........
                  That the team was planning for such an event previously, so despite your hopes and wishes- this isn't some far fetched thought.

                  If it's all just a coincidence, then shame on the team for not recognizing the seriousness of their past and the issues it could (and now has) caused for the NFL.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
                    Exactly what it implies........
                    That the team was planning for such an event previously, so despite your hopes and wishes- this isn't some far fetched thought.

                    If it's all just a coincidence, then shame on the team for not recognizing the seriousness of their past and the issues it could (and now has) caused for the NFL.
                    Your grasping for straws, as usual. Why do you suppose no other team has accused NE of taping "signals" this year? Let me guess...you think Belichick put all the evidence linking him to the incident on a drone and sent the drone to a remote location where no one can find it...
                    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 12-23-2019, 08:07 AM.
                    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                      Your grasping for straws, as usual. Why do you suppose no other team has accused NE of taping "signals" this year?
                      Lol nobody knows anything yet.......
                      The only real "straw grasping" is you Patriots fans that can only say "hand signals are so 2006" or "the Bengals are 2-12"

                      And FTR the defensive captain has a radio helmet, but no huddle situations as well as defensive backfield coverages etc are still at times conveyed with hand signals and always will........Especially in those critical 2 minute situations where teams often have no timeouts and playing hurry up offense. You want people to believe coaches are standing there hands in their pockets hoping somehow the MLB can get everyone set? Get real.....this may be nothing, but your reasoning is a joke.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
                        Lol nobody knows anything yet.......
                        The only real "straw grasping" is you Patriots fans that can only say "hand signals are so 2006" or "the Bengals are 2-12"

                        And FTR the defensive captain has a radio helmet, but no huddle situations as well as defensive backfield coverages etc are still at times conveyed with hand signals and always will........Especially in those critical 2 minute situations where teams often have no timeouts and playing hurry up offense. You want people to believe coaches are standing there hands in their pockets hoping somehow the MLB can get everyone set? Get real.....this may be nothing, but your reasoning is a joke.
                        You haven't answered my question. Why haven't other teams come forward and said "Yeah, the Patriots video staff was in the press box during our game saying they were doing a documentary"? Does it make sense for Belichick to send over a video team to watch a crap team like the Bengals or a good team like the Ravens or Chiefs? Just think about it...
                        Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
                          While the scoreboards showed a close game, the reality was another decisive Pats Victory. A dynasty keeps on trucking.
                          So you're just going to ignore the fact NE has a history of cheating
                          and currently, are under investigation for cheating, yet, again?

                          Now do you understand why no one validates NE's *20 years of greatness.*

                          Asterisks were explicitly invented for the New England Patriots.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by mozzerpete View Post
                            So you're just going to ignore the fact NE has a history of cheating
                            and currently, are under investigation for cheating, yet, again?

                            Now do you understand why no one validates NE's *20 years of greatness.*

                            Asterisks were explicitly invented for the New England Patriots.
                            What does the past have to do with the current investigation? And I challenge you to prove that "no one validates NE's 20 years of greatness." Maybe in your view, but you don't count. If that were the case, a large number of HOF QBs would not consider Brady the GOAT. And here is a sample of just a few HOFers who consider NE the greatest dynasty.

                            http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-player...t-dynasty-ever
                            Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                              What does the past have to do with the current investigation?
                              It illustrates a dedicated history of cheating.

                              Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                              And I challenge you to prove that "no one validates NE's 20 years of greatness." Maybe in your view, but you don't count.
                              I don't count, and yet, here we are typing away on a Broncos message board.


                              Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                              If that were the case, a large number of HOF QBs would not consider Brady the GOAT. And here is a sample of just a few HOFers who consider NE the greatest dynasty.

                              http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-player...t-dynasty-ever
                              Good for them, but a "true" GOAT does not get suspended for cheating.
                              A cheating QB does.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
                                Obviously you and Mainrnxile refuse to understand that it's impossible for most members of this forum to care less about the Pansy's unless there is new cheating discovered to further the never ending disgrace of "The New England Crime Mob".

                                Then and only then will the "Mob" have our attention.
                                I won’t speak for TB, but I don’t believe that at all. You folks are absolutely fixated on RK, BB, TB and the Pats. A simple review of past threads proves it.

                                But, in all honesty, I didn’t even consider yours, or any other member’s opinion of the Pats - I did it because the responses amuse me.

                                All good?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X