Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

20 years of asteriskness

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    So far so good.


    The quotes in this thread are hilarious.

    As the sample size grows, so does the lack in confidence in Lock. But the sample size, in my opinion, is still small. Do I think Lock will suck forever? No. A normal offseason may do him some good. But right now he and the team need some work. And right now, he's no longer 4-1 or 1-0 vs. Carr. Funny what time and logic can reveal.
    I still believe the Chiefs and Broncos will determine future AFC West championships.
    The Raiders may end in second place, but the AFC West belongs to KC again.

    Yes, Lock is 1-1 vs Carr.
    If not for Lock's negated TD-run before halftime and the comedy of errors displayed by the entire team, he'd probably be 2-0.

    Congratulations on the win.
    See you in week 17.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
      So far so good.


      The quotes in this thread are hilarious.

      As the sample size grows, so does the lack in confidence in Lock. But the sample size, in my opinion, is still small. Do I think Lock will suck forever? No. A normal offseason may do him some good. But right now he and the team need some work. And right now, he's no longer 4-1 or 1-0 vs. Carr. Funny what time and logic can reveal.
      Your right lock won't suck forever because if he keeps playing like he has this year then he won't be playing much longer
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by mozzerpete View Post

        I still believe the Chiefs and Broncos will determine future AFC West championships.
        The Raiders may end in second place, but the AFC West belongs to KC again.

        Yes, Lock is 1-1 vs Carr.
        If not for Lock's negated TD-run before halftime and the comedy of errors displayed by the entire team, he'd probably be 2-0.

        Congratulations on the win.
        See you in week 17.
        I can't lie, when Lock ran it in I said "Here we go again!" That did turn momentum in our favor.

        We'll see what happens. Lock will probably have to play spoiler given the current log jam in the AFC.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
          I can't lie, when Lock ran it in I said "Here we go again!" That did turn momentum in our favor.

          We'll see what happens. Lock will probably have to play spoiler given the current log jam in the AFC.
          the chargers are going to play spoiler...........to the jets perfect losing season and their top pick hopes.

          sigpic

          Comment


          • sigpic

            Comment


            • Tonight might be their last nationally televised game for a looooonnnnggggggg time. Love to see it.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                Tonight might be their last nationally televised game for a looooonnnnggggggg time. Love to see it.
                Couldn't happen to a better franchise
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post

                  Couldn't happen to a better franchise
                  Right now in bean town. Typical but TrollB12 went MIA just as many of us predicted!


                  fitness goals paragraph
                  Last edited by Sam_Z; 12-28-2020, 08:07 PM.

                  Comment


                  • Can’t blame opposing fans piling on the Pats. New England has run rough shod over the NFL for 2 decades - literally making the league look like a bunch of amateurs. This day was going to come sooner or later - but it was so worth it!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
                      Can’t blame opposing fans piling on the Pats. New England has run rough shod over the NFL for 2 decades - literally making the league look like a bunch of amateurs. This day was going to come sooner or later - but it was so worth it!
                      Except for the broncos and giants...just couldn't beat them when it mattered most, thus the whole reason for you guys being on this message board for years.

                      Too bad so sad 😭
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post

                        Right now in bean town. Typical but TrollB12 went MIA just as many of us predicted!


                        fitness goals paragraph
                        Real fans are made not when a team is on top but when a team is in the dump. Patriot fans that jumped on board in 2001 have been on easy street.
                        i know some OG fans from Lowell who were fans before Brady
                        rooted for guys like Andre Tippet, Stanley Morgan, and John Hannah. Those fans will still be around but many others will leave like the fans here in Denver that jump aboard after the Broncos back to back SB titles, or the Manning years or even the Tebowmania fans. Eventually fans of winning or popular players move on to greener pastures leaving the fans that will be around win, lose, or draw.
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X