X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post

Right now in bean town. Typical but TrollB12 went MIA just as many of us predicted!

fitness goals paragraph
    Real fans are made not when a team is on top but when a team is in the dump. Patriot fans that jumped on board in 2001 have been on easy street.
    i know some OG fans from Lowell who were fans before Brady
    rooted for guys like Andre Tippet, Stanley Morgan, and John Hannah. Those fans will still be around but many others will leave like the fans here in Denver that jump aboard after the Broncos back to back SB titles, or the Manning years or even the Tebowmania fans. Eventually fans of winning or popular players move on to greener pastures leaving the fans that will be around win, lose, or draw.

Leave a comment:

• BroncosFanInPA
    replied
    Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    Can’t blame opposing fans piling on the Pats. New England has run rough shod over the NFL for 2 decades - literally making the league look like a bunch of amateurs. This day was going to come sooner or later - but it was so worth it!
    Except for the broncos and giants...just couldn't beat them when it mattered most, thus the whole reason for you guys being on this message board for years.

Too bad so sad 😭

Leave a comment:

• Mainrnxile
    replied
    Can’t blame opposing fans piling on the Pats. New England has run rough shod over the NFL for 2 decades - literally making the league look like a bunch of amateurs. This day was going to come sooner or later - but it was so worth it!

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post

Couldn't happen to a better franchise
    Right now in bean town. Typical but TrollB12 went MIA just as many of us predicted!

fitness goals paragraph
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 12-28-2020, 08:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroncosFanInPA
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Tonight might be their last nationally televised game for a looooonnnnggggggg time. Love to see it.
    Couldn't happen to a better franchise

Leave a comment:

• Bronco51
    replied
    Tonight might be their last nationally televised game for a looooonnnnggggggg time. Love to see it.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    I can't lie, when Lock ran it in I said "Here we go again!" That did turn momentum in our favor.

We'll see what happens. Lock will probably have to play spoiler given the current log jam in the AFC.
    the chargers are going to play spoiler...........to the jets perfect losing season and their top pick hopes.

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Originally posted by mozzerpete View Post

I still believe the Chiefs and Broncos will determine future AFC West championships.
    The Raiders may end in second place, but the AFC West belongs to KC again.

Yes, Lock is 1-1 vs Carr.
    If not for Lock's negated TD-run before halftime and the comedy of errors displayed by the entire team, he'd probably be 2-0.

Congratulations on the win.
    See you in week 17.
    I can't lie, when Lock ran it in I said "Here we go again!" That did turn momentum in our favor.

We'll see what happens. Lock will probably have to play spoiler given the current log jam in the AFC.

Leave a comment:

• BroncosFanInPA
    replied
    So far so good.

The quotes in this thread are hilarious.

As the sample size grows, so does the lack in confidence in Lock. But the sample size, in my opinion, is still small. Do I think Lock will suck forever? No. A normal offseason may do him some good. But right now he and the team need some work. And right now, he's no longer 4-1 or 1-0 vs. Carr. Funny what time and logic can reveal.
    Your right lock won't suck forever because if he keeps playing like he has this year then he won't be playing much longer

Leave a comment:

• mozzerpete
    replied
    So far so good.

As the sample size grows, so does the lack in confidence in Lock. But the sample size, in my opinion, is still small. Do I think Lock will suck forever? No. A normal offseason may do him some good. But right now he and the team need some work. And right now, he's no longer 4-1 or 1-0 vs. Carr. Funny what time and logic can reveal.
    I still believe the Chiefs and Broncos will determine future AFC West championships.
    The Raiders may end in second place, but the AFC West belongs to KC again.

Yes, Lock is 1-1 vs Carr.
    If not for Lock's negated TD-run before halftime and the comedy of errors displayed by the entire team, he'd probably be 2-0.

Congratulations on the win.
    See you in week 17.

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied

The Chiefs and Broncos will determine future AFC West championships
    with the Raiders and Chargers fighting for a higher draft pick.

Screenshot this for posterity.
    So far so good.

How difficult is it to understand the Broncos w/Lock
    is an entirely different team than the Flacco-Broncos team
    that lost in week 1 to Oakland with Carr?

Heck, even Lock's QB play has inspired Miller.

Good luck with your Raiders QB situation,
    but don't worry too much, you still have Joshie Jacobs.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Good on you.....American Bro!!!
    I like that you put it that way. I used to date a a girl from Mexico and when ever someone would ask “how do you like living in America?” She’d say “I’ve always lived in America!”
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 03-26-2020, 11:33 AM.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Once again and right on cue, TampaBay12 says something really stupid and totally ignorant and leaves herself wide open demanding to be completely blown out of the water. It's amazing when little kids like BuccneerBoy think it's a good idea to try and tangle with highly intelligent people to make a point. What's really amazing is she'll never learn not to. Sad.

Canadian Brother!
    Good on you.....American Bro!!!

Leave a comment:

• jazzbodog
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Hilarious! :clap:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X