Fader stadium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fader stadium

So the CBS Sports FB page posted a video of the new faders stadium. A update on construction progress.... Sad that such a nice stadium will be wasted on a crap team.....

"The Raiders’ new $1.8 billion crib in Las Vegas sounds dreamy. A translucent ceiling. A massive lanai affording views of the Strip. Nine clubs with seating for 8,000. A courtroom and jail."

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...cus_composer=0
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 12-25-2019, 12:49 PM.
    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
    Adopted player Lindsey

Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
    So the CBS Sports FB page posted a video of the new faders stadium. A update on construction progress.... Sad that such a nice stadium will be wasted on a crap team.....

"The Raiders’ new $1.8 billion crib in Las Vegas sounds dreamy. A translucent ceiling. A massive lanai affording views of the Strip. Nine clubs with seating for 8,000. A courtroom and jail."

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...cus_composer=0
    Said the fan of a crappier team.

I hear rumors that the Raiders may open up the 2020 season on Thursday Night Football. I hope it's against the Broncos. We could use the victory to kick off the new era.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post

I hear rumors that the Raiders may open up the 2020 season on Thursday Night Football. I hope it's against the Broncos. We could use the victory to kick off the new era.
      Considering trends of the last four weeks both teams will finish 7-9.
      sigpic
      Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

What crappier team??????
        The Chargers?????
        Last edited by Saddletramp; 12-27-2019, 06:28 AM.
        Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
          Considering trends of the last four weeks both teams will finish 7-9.
          Go into the draft with the idea of putting some maulers in front of Lock up front and we’ll have every bit as chance to be as good as KC on offense.

Not trying to change the subject but I hope the front office understands how much of a necessity it is to draft young o-linemen right now. Especially since the RT position has dictated so much at the LT position the past two seasons.

BTW that’s a pretty sick looking stadium, but I’m just wondering how disciplined young 20 something year old football players are going to be in Las Vegas 24/7!
          Last edited by Sam_Z; 12-27-2019, 07:40 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
            Go into the draft with the idea of putting some maulers in front of Lock up front and we’ll have every bit as chance to be as good as KC on offense.

Not trying to change the subject but I hope the front office understands how much of a necessity it is to draft young o-linemen right now. Especially since the RT position has dictated so much at the LT position the past two seasons.

BTW that’s a pretty sick looking stadium, but I’m just wondering how disciplined young 20 something year old football players are going to be in Las Vegas 24/7!
            That's what the jail is for....

Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

What crappier team??????
              The Chargers?????
              For starters.

We already beat you, easily, and you're currently lower in the standings. Even if you win Sunday, you take over second place only because we beat one more NFC team.

So yes, the Chargers and Broncos.

Want another CP bet? Remember, you lost the last one.

Comment

Gotta admit that's a freaking sick stadium. All black exterior, Sun roof, gorgeous sunsets, the torch in the background. The Raiders belong in Oakland, but that city was never going to build a new stadium for the As and Raiders. We needed the upgrade since the FIRST time they left lol.

And if Mike Mayock's continues to draft solidly, we should have a great foundation in place for years to come.

Comment

Originally posted by devilspawn View Post
                  gotta admit that's a freaking sick stadium. All black exterior, sun roof, gorgeous sunsets, the torch in the background. The raiders belong in oakland, but that city was never going to build a new stadium for the as and raiders. we needed the upgrade since the first time they left lol.

and if mike mayock's continues to draft solidly, we should have a great foundation in place for years to come.
                  I'll even admit it's a badass stadium...
                  true story....
                  Last edited by Saddletramp; 12-27-2019, 10:14 AM.
                  Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

For starters.

We already beat you, easily, and you're currently lower in the standings. Even if you win Sunday, you take over second place only because we beat one more NFC team.

So yes, the Chargers and Broncos.

Want another CP bet? Remember, you lost the last one.
                    Bragging you beat us when we had Flacco...not really something to brag about....
                    it's not like it's money or has any value....except neg power...
                    Last edited by Saddletramp; 12-27-2019, 10:14 AM.
                    Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Bragging you beat us when we had Flacco...not really something to brag about....
                      it's not like it's money or has any value....except neg power...
                      Oh now it's "when we had Flacco". This wasn't the energy in August. I never knew one could retcon smack talk from earlier in the year. I doubt you heard me say because we had Pryor or JaMarcus (outside of Denver) or anyone after Gannon. Carr isn't exactly lighting it up himself. Nor is our defense.

I can already neg, but I'm not interested in the CP count. Just adding a little extra to our bi-annual dance.

Comment

Oh now it's "when we had Flacco". This wasn't the energy in August. I never knew one could retcon smack talk from earlier in the year. I doubt you heard me say because we had Pryor or JaMarcus (outside of Denver) or anyone after Gannon. Carr isn't exactly lighting it up himself. Nor is our defense.

I can already neg, but I'm not interested in the CP count. Just adding a little extra to our bi-annual dance.
                        It was from me...you've NEVER "heard" me say he was more that a mediocre QB. Nor did you "hear" me say I was glad we traded for him. He was a wasted trade from day one.
                        Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

i gotta admit....that stadium looks sic as hell.
                          sigpic

Comment

It was from me...you've NEVER "heard" me say he was more that a mediocre QB. Nor did you "hear" me say I was glad we traded for him. He was a wasted trade from day one.
                            That wasn't about Flacco, it was about the belief in the Broncos winning that game. You even predicted 27 points. Looks like you had some faith in him.

So what do you say oops I mean what do you type about the bet? If not that's fine, we'll just have bragging rights. CP bets are just to make things more interesting.

Comment

That wasn't about Flacco, it was about the belief in the Broncos winning that game. You even predicted 27 points. Looks like you had some faith in him.

So what do you say oops I mean what do you type about the bet? If not that's fine, we'll just have bragging rights. CP bets are just to make things more interesting.
                              My faith wasn't in Flacco by any stretch of your imagination. As for a cp bet, hell yeah I'm in.....
                              Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Working...
                              X