Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TommyBrady12
    replied
    We have a Chiefs fan coming onto the Pats board and claiming that the torch has been passed from Brady to Mahomes as this generation's greatest QB. If Mahomes wants it, he's going to have to earn it.

Leave a comment:

• obi-groo
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post

The 49ers consist of so many former Broncos, Broncos alumni, and Bronco ties, so as Bronco fans, how can we not show some support!

Actually I am wearing Chiefs pajamas every night.

Leave a comment:

• obi-groo
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Just for fun, let’s talk some trash to the one and only Chiefs fan in here. Nothing personal (until he gets on my bad side)!
    This is all I have read of this thread at this moment and I am thinking....I guess this is an invitation to get on your bad side. :dance:

Leave a comment:

• ManningRules
    replied
    The Chiefs are representing the AFC West, and the entire AFC. Why wouldn't you root for them? They're not the cheating Patriots. I will always root for the AFC to win as long as it isn't the cheaters. I would have loved to see the Titans win the SB, since they're in the AFC South. But now I'm with the Chiefs.
    Ya'll are crazy rooting for the NFC. That's like rooting for China in the Olympics.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    If it wasn’t for Richard Sherman, I’d be all in on the 9ers..

But they are still a better choice than the chiefs...
    Well maybe you can do your part by distracting Reid. It’ll make him little happier on game day. Perhaps he won’t take it so hard! Lol

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    If it wasn’t for Richard Sherman, I’d be all in on the 9ers..

But they are still a better choice than the chiefs...

Leave a comment:

• ozzies94ta
    replied
    Im rooting for the 9r's but really won't bother me if the chiefs win.

But im anti stealers and cheaters so anyone else is ok with me

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    started a topic 49ers vs Chefs Super Bowl

49ers vs Chefs Super Bowl

Just for fun, let’s talk some trash to the one and only Chiefs fan in here. Nothing personal (until he gets on my bad side)!

The 49ers consist of so many former Broncos, Broncos alumni, and Bronco ties, so as Bronco fans, how can we not show some support!

Working...
X