• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
    This man knows what's up! :thumb:
    If I’m Kyle Shanahan, I mysteriously have KFC catered to the Chefs sideline during the 2nd qt on super bowl Sunday

Leave a comment:

• BroncosDivision
    replied
    Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan View Post

GO NINERS !!!
    This man knows what's up! :thumb:

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    I got the 49ers...!

Who wants to cp bet?

Arapaho? Spawn? Where ya at?
    I would ask obi Groo but his CPs are worth what -1point!

Sorry I couldn’t resist!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 01-25-2020, 09:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• AZ Snake Fan
    replied

I am happy that Emmanuel has a chance for another ring.
    Sanders ALWAYS put his body out for the Broncos.
    He would fly horizontally to make a grab knowing that
    he was going to take a hard hit by several defenders.

Emmanuel Sanders gave the Broncos his best and I'm
    wishing the best for him. I'm glad he got to a playoff team.

Besides the fact KC is a division rival, I'm pulling for the
    9ers so Emmanuel Sanders can earn another ring.

GO NINERS !!!

Leave a comment:

• TommyBrady12
    replied
    Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Sorry we ruined it for you guys for so many years, but maybe the Super Bowl will be more fun this time around
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 01-25-2020, 06:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Joe Woods was a pretty fantastic secondary coach during his time in Denver both under Wade and under Vance Joseph.

Love him or hate him, he did put up a pretty good fight against Pat Mahomes.
    This time around he has a Shanahan calling the offense!

I’m taking the niners over the chefs!!!

Just to make it interesting, Who wants to CP bet?

Leave a comment:

• Saddletramp
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Dennis.1960
    replied
    Originally posted by duhyaj View Post
    I absolutely HATE the 49ers. I hate that Joe Montana is railed as one of the greatest when he literally had the best team a guy could have around him for 12 years and only won 4 super bowls
    That's what drives me crazy about all the Montana worship and why I'll always consider him the most overrated QB of the SB era. He had amazing stats and success because he'd throw a 5 yd slant to Jerry Rice or John Taylor - or a backfield swing pass to Wendell Tyler or Roger Craig - and they'd turn it into a 90 yd TD pass. Put Elway on that team with Bill Walsh as HC and he would have won 5+ SB's between '85 and '95 easy

Go Chiefs...ugh, still makes me queasy but I guess I'll have to get used to it over the next few days
    Last edited by Dennis.1960; 01-24-2020, 12:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Ok, for smack that was a lot of cleanup...

From over the top personal attacks, calling out Mods, language, and political talk...

let keep it within the lines please....

and Go 49ers!!!
    Last edited by EddieMac; 01-24-2020, 03:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• atwaterandstir
    replied
    I'm pulling for SF in this matchup, however I do believe the Chiefs will win.

I will hate to see a division rival raise the trophy, but it will inflate some upcoming contracts. Managing the cap is going to get tough for the Chiefs soon.

Leave a comment:

• duhyaj
    replied
    This was an easy decision for me ... GO WINNERS, LOL. I hate the Chefs with almost the same passion I do the Raiders, and while Mahomes is very good, I think he is a flash in the pan, he already racked up two significant injuries this year, and his playing style is prone to that. I absolutely HATE the 49ers. I hate that Joe Montana is railed as one of the greatest when he literally had the best team a guy could have around him for 12 years and only won 4 super bowls, TB12 ( I hate as well) has even done better than that. I would think that Marino or Elway would have won more on that team...

So in my tradition of not caring about the Super Bowl unless the Broncos are in it, I will not watch it again this year. Truth be told I literally do not watch any other games other than Broncos games so this will be no different.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
    I despise the Chiefs and their ridiculous tomahawk chopping fans but the 9ers are my most hated sports franchise of all time so I have to do what I have to do. Go Chiefs...oh gawd it feels horrific to even say it but I'd rather have projectile vomiting and diarrhea at the same time than root for the team from santa clara
    Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post

Leave a comment:

• BroncosDivision
    replied
    Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
    I despise the Chiefs and their ridiculous tomahawk chopping fans but the 9ers are my most hated sports franchise of all time so I have to do what I have to do. Go Chiefs...oh gawd it feels horrific to even say it but I'd rather have projectile vomiting and diarrhea at the same time than root for the team from santa clara

Leave a comment:

• obi-groo
    replied
    Personally I would never root for the Broncos, Raiders, or Chargers unless it improved the Chiefs position.

Leave a comment:

• Dennis.1960
    replied
    Last edited by Dennis.1960; 01-23-2020, 01:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X