Report: Tom Brady to Sign Bucs Contract After Patriots Exit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    No, can you read? I said I wouldn't mind it if they end up with 3 wins...I didn't say I'm actively rooting for it.

And I'm prepared to suffer rooting for a crap team for the near future...I've watched how most of you handled it with the Broncos. I've got some good role models here in that regard.
    I read exactly what you said and I've broken down what you've actually got going on in that space between your ears...

You're hoping for a tanked season in an attempt to grab Trevor Lawrence... Ain't happen!

Good role models indeed! Most of us have stood behind the broncos as a whole through thick and thin, winning and now losing the past three seasons!
    Some including myself have brought Elways performance into question because it our right as fans but It DOES NOT mean we are any less of a fan... It shows our passion and dedication for the greatest franchise of all time!
    sigpic

Comment

No, probation boy...
      FTR....you can continue with that all you want you sad little dual fan. But after all, it's all you got right now. Down to your last little straws. Your hero is gone, and you and a horde of patsies have jumped ship already. Well, maybe not if the patsies do good, because that's why you follow. So you might have 2 teams after all. Sorry I underestimated your propensity (look it up) to follow whoever is winning. Unlike we Bronco fans that can handle some losing seasons. We're built for the long term, and we are after all one of the very best football teams in history. AND we are on the rise again!! Going to be hard to visit here anymore, because we're good for the next 10 years minimum. Maybe a couple of SBs along the way.

Take care little "winner only" fan.

Comment

Originally posted by candb View Post
        f and we are on the rise again!! Going to be hard to visit here anymore, because we're good for the next 10 years minimum. Maybe a couple of sbs along the way

take care little "winner only" fan.
        ahahahahahahaha
        Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

ahahahahahahaha
          I'm glad you had a good little laugh.....now cmon, a glass of milk and it's bedtime.

Comment

Actually I don't care what YOU think, because you are even more clueless than Sam Z, which is bad enough. There are good posters around here like Miller58.
            Yes you do Mr. Two Team Fan. It's so obvious that you 100% care what we think, otherwise you wouldn't spend endless hours here. Isn't it time for your school lessons in mommy and daddy's basement or did they realize it's totally futile. Let me help you with that definition..."incapable of producing any useful result; pointless".
            Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
              Yes you do Mr. Two Team Fan. It's so obvious that you 100% care what we think, otherwise you wouldn't spend endless hours here. Isn't it time for your school lessons in mommy and daddy's basement or did they realize it's totally futile. Let me help you with that definition..."incapable of producing any useful result; pointless".
              HAHAHA Tommy Two Time has a better ring to it
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                Poor Bucs' fan site....invaded by aliens. And then, 2 years later, off somewhere else. Probably here, because we'll be smokin!!

How bout this one..."tampa tammy"

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                  I kinda like the Tommy Two Time!!!!!

Lets see....... Tommy(1)2Time

TommyPatrineers

Keep it going... Lets find a new name for TB12
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                    Poor Bucs' fan site....invaded by aliens. And then, 2 years later, off somewhere else. Probably here, because we'll be smokin!!

How bout this one..."tampa tammy"
                    Tampaon Tommy, Tap on Tommy, Tommy got Tapped.

Anyone ever see the Tom Green movie freddy got fingered? Lol
                    Last edited by Sam_Z; 03-23-2020, 12:26 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

OK....

I got these 10 (sort of) names, and will probably add later:

Tampa Tammy

Call Me Back After A Few Games

All My "Friends" Are Bronco Fans

I Need A Split Screen

Wonder Who I Will Pull For In 2 Years

I Just Had Another Tommy Tantrum

I Have Some Tattoos To Remove

Cmon Godwin Change #s

I Have This Urge To Destroy Hoodies

If I Cry Enough Will Tommy Come Back

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                        OK....

I got these 10 (sort of) names, and will probably add later:

Tampa Tammy

Call Me Back After A Few Games

All My "Friends" Are Bronco Fans

I Need A Split Screen

Wonder Who I Will Pull For In 2 Years

I Just Had Another Tommy Tantrum

I Have Some Tattoos To Remove

Cmon Godwin Change #s

I Have This Urge To Destroy Hoodies

If I Cry Enough Will Tommy Come Back
                        Too funny. Well done CanDB and Sam_Z :clap:
                        Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Bill Belichick flips Tommy Cheetah the bird as he forces him out the door.

unlike PFM, Tommy cheetah goes to the only team that will have him.

Tommy got Fingered
                          Last edited by Sam_Z; 03-23-2020, 11:41 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Says the guy who ADMITTED to being a fan of like 4 different teams. Get lost.
                            Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Trust me. I'm better off than your 2 engineer sons. But for now, you are going on ignore. The rest of you I can deal with, even Sam Z. I don't like bandwagoners.
                              Last edited by TommyBrady12; 03-23-2020, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Too funny. Well done CanDB and Sam_Z :clap:
                                Trust me. I'm better off than your 2 engineer sons. But for now, you are going on ignore. The rest of you I can deal with, even Sam Z. I don't like bandwagoners.
                                So which of my choices fits you best? or too many for you to choose from?

Comment

Working...
                                X