Report: Tom Brady to Sign Bucs Contract After Patriots Exit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Lock ain't anything special from what I've seen. He has a slow release and teams are going to figure him out sooner than later. Offense managed a whole 3 points against KC...
    You mean the Super Bowl Champs! The best team in the NFL? You are correct!!

Your hero Brady in his first ever game in 2000 came off the bench and put up 0 pts vs the Detroit Lions ( who didn’t win the SB that year).
    In 2001 again off the bench he couldn’t put up a scoring drive in a loss to vs the Jets ( who didn’t win the SB that year) after Bledsoe got injured.
    Many consider Brady the goat, I wonder if based on his losses to those two teams people like you figured he wouldn’t be good?

The Broncos like the other 30 teams in the NFL weren’t as good as the Chiefs last year. Lock does have more to prove, that said I bet his second matchup with KC will be a lot better than his first, we canned our OC and brought in a proven Coordinator and QB coach to Improve our Offensive scheme.
    Last edited by 58Miller; 04-11-2020, 08:12 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post

Your hero Brady in his first ever game in 2000 came off the bench and put up 0 pts vs the Detroit Lions ( who didn’t win the SB that year).
      In 2001 again off the bench he couldn’t put up a scoring drive in a loss to vs the Jets ( who didn’t win the SB that year) after Bledsoe got injured.
      Many consider Brady the goat, I wonder if based on his losses to those two teams people like you figured he wouldn’t be good?

The Broncos like the other 30 teams in the NFL weren’t as good as the Chiefs last year. Lock does have more to prove, that said I bet his second matchup with KC will be a lot better than his first, we canned our OC and brought in a proven Coordinator and QB coach to Improve our Offensive scheme.
      So you are comparing a 6th rounder coming off the bench in 2 games to someone who was a 2nd round pick and was in his 3rd start? Got it...

Yup, every year you guys tell me about some new coach that is going to make all the difference in the world
      Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Lock ain't anything special from what I've seen. He has a slow release and teams are going to figure him out sooner than later. Offense managed a whole 3 points against KC...
        Dude....worry about your pats going downhill, slowly but surely....and Brady having a rebirth. But you can't be a fan of two teams (so we hear), so you still got time to choose one.

Comment

So you are comparing a 6th rounder coming off the bench in 2 games to someone who was a 2nd round pick and was in his 3rd start? Got it...

Yup, every year you guys tell me about some new coach that is going to make all the difference in the world
          And you swore how we couldn’t beat the Pats with Brock in 2015 and we did, and then you told us how we couldn’t beat you later that year in the AFC Championship Game and we did again....laugh!!!!!

I wasn’t comparing Lock and Brady, I was pointing out how Brady wasn’t anything special when he first played either and he turned out to be a great.
          Hard to compare Brady to Lock. Brady warmed the bench all season while Lock took a 3-8 team and won 4 out of 5 games with his only loss coming in the road to the SB Champion Chiefs.
          sigpic

Comment

• Tom Brady has a winning record vs EVERY team in the NFL ..................

..............except the Denver Broncos
            Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

• The levels of schadenfreude exhibited in here over the gleeful hope that New England and Tom Brady fail is fascinating. Normally I’d chalk it up as an emotional overreaction due to COVID-19 restrictions, but I’m familiar with most of you - it’s just another example of fans who are overcompensating for the pitiful performance of the Broncos.

Stay angry my friends.... and, Happy Easter!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
                The levels of schadenfreude exhibited in here over the gleeful hope that New England and Tom Brady fail is fascinating. Normally I’d chalk it up as an emotional overreaction due to COVID-19 restrictions, but I’m familiar with most of you - it’s just another example of fans who are overcompensating for the pitiful performance of the Broncos.

[IMG]pot and kettle[1].png[/IMG]
                Patriot fans have been practicing schadenfreude on these boards for years. The Pat fan cannot get pleasure by beating the Broncos head to head in the playoffs, or hold a winning record vs our franchise so they come here taking pleasure in our teams last three losing seasons. None of those seasons have anything to do with the Pats, but for some reason Pats fans stay camped out here, sounds like a very pathetic form of schadenfreude
                Last edited by 58Miller; 04-12-2020, 11:26 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

With this said I’m hoping lock has his head in Schmurs play book as well as the rest of the offense.

I know he don’t have access to team headquarters but hopefully he has access to the virtual reality training it seemed to help last season.
                  Last edited by Sam_Z; 04-12-2020, 12:15 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

-So you are comparing a 6th rounder coming off the bench in 2 games to someone who was a 2nd round pick and was in his 3rd start? Got it...

That is thee stupidest analogy you’ve ever come up with.

New England is trash unless belicheat trades for a real Quarterback, which you’ve already stated is “pathetic” since “Elway signs free agents”.

Brady is old and complete trash but why should you care since “one can’t cheer on more than one team”.

Queen of Contradiction

However I wouldn’t be surprised if that pissant Goodell didn’t try to SET UP a super bowl featuring Brady vs Belichick. Yeah I wonder how many viewers that piece of crap matchup would yield.
                    Last edited by Sam_Z; 04-12-2020, 12:16 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
                      The levels of schadenfreude exhibited in here over the gleeful hope that New England and Tom Brady fail is fascinating. Normally I’d chalk it up as an emotional overreaction due to COVID-19 restrictions, but I’m familiar with most of you - it’s just another example of fans who are overcompensating for the pitiful performance of the Broncos.

Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black again.

I’ve told you before, people who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones or in your case, people living in planet ass should never complain over the flatulence of other clubs.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                        That is thee stupidest analogy you’ve ever come up with.

New England is trash unless belicheat trades for a real Quarterback, which you’ve already stated is “pathetic” since “Elway signs free agents”.

Brady is old and complete trash but why should you care since “one can’t cheer on more than one team”.

Queen of Contradiction

However I wouldn’t be surprised if that pissant Goodell didn’t try to SET UP a super bowl featuring Brady vs Belichick. Yeah I wonder how many viewers that piece of crap matchup would yield.
                        Not very bright, are you? It was Miller58's analogy to begin with, but you don't bother to read.
                        Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Not very bright, are you? It was Miller58's analogy to begin with, but you don't bother to read.
                          I didn’t compare them, I made the point that in Brady’s first appearance in his rookie season he wasn’t anything special either, and he went onto be great.
                          Lock has already outplayed Brady in their rookie seasons. That doesn’t mean he will be anywhere near Brady’s greatness but it down plays your whole argument that he only put up 3 pts vs the Best team in the nfl in his first start.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                            Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black again.

I’ve told you before, people who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones or in your case, people living in planet ass should never complain over the flatulence of other clubs.
                            That’s exactly what it is!!!!
                            The Pats have been here enjoying our struggles! Why because they are still mad we are 3-1 vs their hero’s Brady and Bellicheck.
                            sigpic

Comment

I didn’t compare them, I made the point that in Brady’s first appearance in his rookie season he wasn’t anything special either, and he went onto be great.
                              Lock has already outplayed Brady in their rookie seasons. That doesn’t mean he will be anywhere near Brady’s greatness but it down plays your whole argument that he only put up 3 pts vs the Best team in the nfl in his first start.
                              KC's defense was middle of the pack, so the argument that it's against the defending champs doesn't work. It's not like he went against Mahomes on the field. So again how do you Lock is going to be great?

Comment

Uh No, you twisted his words around and you expect us to believe that crap along with you.
                                YOU are the only one that would believe your own crap lies. This is Broncos Country. Not planet ass.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X