Report: Tom Brady to Sign Bucs Contract After Patriots Exit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    KC's defense was middle of the pack, so the argument that it's against the defending champs doesn't work. It's not like he went against Mahomes on the field. So again how do you Lock is going to be great?
    Uh again No, according to you’re analogy Brady won a super bowl “so he was the best”. The KC defense won the super so by that same stuuupid analogy, the kc defense is the best!

“Not very bright are you”.

Some People’s kids!

Lock played behind the number 12 ranked passing defense with adversity in his face and no real number 2 receiver.

He has John Elway like football smarts and pocket awareness to be a top dog in this league!
    He also has Jake Plummer like scrambling abilities, an arm like Jay Cutler (therefore he afford to have a not as quick a release as the cheetah) and Tim Tebow like desire/heart to play the game.

He’ll win on sundays because he’s a competitor with love for the game. We’ll never see him resort to recording hand signals or deflating footballs or destroying cell phones.

Well never see his team owner have to buy him a super bowl either.

BOOM<==== Mic Drop
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 04-12-2020, 01:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
      Uh again No, according to you’re analogy Brady won a super bowl “so he was the best”. The KC defense won the super so by that same stuuupid analogy, the kc defense is the best!

“Not very bright are you”.

Some People’s kids!

Lock played behind the number 12 ranked passing defense with adversity in his face and no real number 2 receiver.

He has John Elway like football smarts and pocket awareness to be a top dog in this league!
      He also has Jake Plummer like scrambling abilities, an arm like Jay Cutler (therefore he afford to have a not as quick a release as the cheetah) and Tim Tebow like desire/heart to play the game.

He’ll win on sundays because he’s a competitor with love for the game. We’ll never see him resort to recording hand signals or deflating footballs or destroying cell phones.

Well never see his team owner have to buy him a super bowl either.

BOOM<==== Mic Drop
      Yeah, we'll see how he does without Rick Scarengello...Stidham, on the other hand, had similar college numbers and played in a far better conference.
      Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Yeah, we'll see how he does without Rick Scarengello...Stidham, on the other hand, had similar college numbers and played in a far better conference.
        Rich Scangarello? Really? The foundation of your argument now?
        Hes available if you want to convince Kraft to hire him...

We play in a division with Mahomes, and that speaks for itself. His mere presence is stressfull enough during any match up when in the mind set of having to win more games to get ahead of him and the chiefs in an attempt for home field advantage.

Mahome>Allen
        Mahome>Darnold
        Mahomes>Rosen

We also have a super bowl winning HC Jon Gruden coaching a very dangerous Raider team as well as and perhaps the NFLs most talented team in the LA Chargers.

"Not very Bright are you"!

Comment

KC's defense was middle of the pack, so the argument that it's against the defending champs doesn't work. It's not like he went against Mahomes on the field. So again how do you Lock is going to be great?
          Sometimes players & teams have a bad game.
          You do realize the Broncos beat the Titans 16-0 right?
          That’s the team the Pats and Brady lost to in the playoffs 20-13.
          Brady’s pick six lost that game! Joe Flacco ( who was horrible last year) beat the Titans and Brady lost nobody thinks Flacco is better because of that one game.
          But you know that Lock won’t be good because of one game he played in?
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
            Sometimes players & teams have a bad game.
            You do realize the Broncos beat the Titans 16-0 right?
            That’s the team the Pats and Brady lost to in the playoffs 20-13.
            Brady’s pick six lost that game! Joe Flacco ( who was horrible last year) beat the Titans and Brady lost nobody thinks Flacco is better because of that one game.
            But you know that Lock won’t be good because of one game he played in?
            He's going to come back and say "derr the argument is not about Flacco… Derrr Its about Drew Lock".

So I'm attempting to save him the trouble of stating this, forcing him to have a better and more truthful argument in response!

I don't think he can do it!
            Last edited by Sam_Z; 04-12-2020, 02:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
              He's going to come back and say "derr the argument is not about Flacco… Derrr Its about Drew Lock".

So I'm attempting to save him the trouble of stating this, forcing him to have a better and t,more ruth argument in response!

I don't think he can do it!
              His argument is Drew Lock is trash cause he had a bad game in his first 5 starts!
              We should compare all players by their first 5 games in the NFL!

Tom Brady only scored 10pts in his second start vs a middle of the pack Miami Dolphin defense, so I have hope Lock may not be a bust based on his game vs KC .

Meanwhile TB12 is sure Stidham is going to be a better Qb than Lock based on zero starts!
              sigpic

Comment

Lock is going to rock, Poor you, a fan of two teams, and still crying that Brady left.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                  Lock is going to rock, Poor you, a fan of two teams, and still crying that Brady left.
                  He also is positive Stidham can play based on zero starts and at the same time knows that Lock is trash based on the one game out of 5 that Lock lost!

Poor guy, he must realize that of this season happens he will probably go on a business trip with baths and no ring!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                    He also is positive Stidham can play based on zero starts and at the same time knows that Lock is trash based on the one game out of 5 that Lock lost!

Poor guy, he must realize that of this season happens he will probably go on a business trip with baths and no ring!!!
                    Yeah....Stidham's on the verge of greatness. Maybe the next GOAT. Just like that. Belichick will sprinkle stardust in his hair and he will be the next one.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                      Yeah....Stidham's on the verge of greatness. Maybe the next GOAT. Just like that. Belichick will sprinkle stardust in his hair and he will be the next one.
                      I don't know about stardust, but maybe fairy dust!

Comment

Lock ain't anything special from what I've seen. He has a slow release and teams are going to figure him out sooner than later. Offense managed a whole 3 points against KC...
                        This is the second post I've seen you make that claim.... None of the experts have stated that. It wasn't on his weakness posts before his draft. Where are you getting this from? Please provide your sources.

thanks!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Lock ain't anything special from what I've seen. He has a slow release and teams are going to figure him out sooner than later. Offense managed a whole 3 points against KC...
                          Maybe you have seen something I haven't, so I respectfully ask if you have any specific throws you can share with me. Your comment that he has a slow release piqued my interest. Does he really? Is this a subjective critique or do you have any evidence to back up this claim? As always, best of luck to the Patriots (the team you root for).
                          -justabroncosfan

Comment

• Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
                            This is the second post I've seen you make that claim.... None of the experts have stated that. It wasn't on his weakness posts before his draft. Where are you getting this from? Please provide your sources.

thanks!!
                            Originally posted by justabroncosfan View Post
                            Maybe you have seen something I haven't, so I respectfully ask if you have any specific throws you can share with me. Your comment that he has a slow release piqued my interest. Does he really? Is this a subjective critique or do you have any evidence to back up this claim? As always, best of luck to the Patriots (the team you root for).
                            -justabroncosfan
                            Methinks tammy boy is watching the film as we speak, to try to find even one pass that backs his "misguided" claim. He just makes up stuff to suit his pathetic game.

But he's pretty busy these days trying to catch up on all his new heroes, playing for The Bucs. Not easy being a fan of two teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by justabroncosfan View Post
                              -justabroncosfan
                              He doesn’t know what he’s looking at. He’s actually attempting to pass off comparisons between Lock and Tebow! The only thing two share in comparison is the desire to compete and win.

Comment

• Originally posted by justabroncosfan View Post
                                -justabroncosfan
                                Just watch his tape. He has a weird release. It's not a compact delivery at all. It may work for a rookie season or a handful of games but he'll need to correct it going forward.
                                Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Working...
                                X