• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    He shouldn't have done it...
    Oh I get it, if he’s not playing for planet ass, he shouldn’t cheat.

Leave a comment:

• TommyBrady12
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post

Supposedly the league is going to investigate the reasons why Tompa was going to Leftwichs house with his duffle bags.
    He shouldn't have done it...

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    So Tom accidentally walked into the wrong home in Tampa, thinking it was that of OC Byron Leftwich.

Poor Tom....can't get the Belichick out of his system!

All joking aside, that was actually pretty funny the way the home owner described the story.

Supposedly the league is going to investigate the reasons why Tompa was going to Leftwichs house with his duffle bags.

Leave a comment:

• Rastic
    replied
    It's pretty funny, Tom has taken to the pirate life so quickly - issued a citation, trespassing, and breaking league rules that limit contact between players and coaches during the pandemic.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    So Tom accidentally walked into the wrong home in Tampa, thinking it was that of OC Byron Leftwich.

Poor Tom....can't get the Belichick out of his system!

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    I was thinking about your name, and made me think about tammy boy's.

I think he should have a new name, How's

notjustapatsfan
    I’m anxious to see who the pansies draft!

Yes who going to be their new cell phone hating, deflated ball loving cheetah now!

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by justabroncosfan View Post
    I'm disappointed.

I foresaw you backing up your claim that Drew Lock has a slow release with video or stats but your reply was just watch his tape. I've seen him live. I watched his tape after your unsubstantiated claim that he has a slow release. I don't see it.

In a strange way, I was excited to see your unbiased critique (without orange and blue glasses) because maybe just maybe you might have insight.

I'm still hoping you do.

What specific plays can you cite to substantiate your claim that Drew Lock has a slow release?

As always, best of luck to the team you root for.

-justabroncosfan
    I was thinking about your name, and made me think about tammy boy's.

I think he should have a new name, How's

notjustapatsfan

Leave a comment:

• justabroncosfan
    replied
    Just watch his tape. He has a weird release. It's not a compact delivery at all. It may work for a rookie season or a handful of games but he'll need to correct it going forward.

I'm disappointed.

I foresaw you backing up your claim that Drew Lock has a slow release with video or stats but your reply was just watch his tape. I've seen him live. I watched his tape after your unsubstantiated claim that he has a slow release. I don't see it.

In a strange way, I was excited to see your unbiased critique (without orange and blue glasses) because maybe just maybe you might have insight.

I'm still hoping you do.

What specific plays can you cite to substantiate your claim that Drew Lock has a slow release?

As always, best of luck to the team you root for.

-justabroncosfan
    Last edited by justabroncosfan; 04-15-2020, 07:44 AM. Reason: I forgot a period.

Leave a comment:

• Stackhouser
    replied
    None of us our experts, so let's just see how Lock plays after a full season, ok?

Tell that to Sam Z who frequently tells me his eyes tell me how good a player is...You complain about me rambling, but do you read your own posts? And FYI, people don't "listen" to threads...they read them.

Perhaps I was comparing him to Brady's quick release, which I've been used to for 20 years. Here's one honest assessment of Lock...it may not talk about his slow release, but provides some good analysis.

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/12/dre...s-franchise-qb
    First of all, try and figure out the joke from my post Sis.... Trying to grammar check a movie quote!? SMH

Second, nice article from USAtoday!! LOL. Do you have any idea how much of a hack Steven Ruiz, (the guy who wrote your article share), is? He's a fantasy football reporter. He used to report on KUSA Denver. He's a joke. He dogged Mahomes when he was drafted, about his game style. He wrote: “Calling Mahomes a project is a major understatement. He’s nowhere near ready to play in the NFL. And, honestly, he may never be. Between his inconsistent accuracy due to poor mechanics, his tendency to bail from clean pockets and his lack of field vision, he’s going to leave as many big plays on the field as he creates. This was a risky pick.”

Again, you're talking out of your hindquarters.....

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied

Tell that to Sam Z who frequently tells me his eyes tell me how good a player is...You complain about me rambling, but do you read your own posts? And FYI, people don't "listen" to threads...them...https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/12/dre...s-franchise-qb
    How many years did you play football again?

And I don’t mean touch football in your neighborhoods front yard...

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Well if Tampaboy12 wants to quote articles.

https://www.theringer.com/nfl/2019/1...houston-texans

Leave a comment:

• TommyBrady12
    replied
    Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
    And the expert has spoken!!!!! Carry on!!!!
    None of us our experts, so let's just see how Lock plays after a full season, ok?

Honestly, there are ZERO reports or analytics to go with your assessment. Watching him play does not support your assessment. Please provide something with some depth other than, "Just watch his tape". What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent opinion were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought or assessment. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    Tell that to Sam Z who frequently tells me his eyes tell me how good a player is...You complain about me rambling, but do you read your own posts? And FYI, people don't "listen" to threads...they read them.

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    I figured it out, your just use to watching Patriot QBs.
    A Qb who’s coach doesn’t know the other team play calls takes a second longer to throw. Seems like a lifetime to a Pat fan
    Perhaps I was comparing him to Brady's quick release, which I've been used to for 20 years. Here's one honest assessment of Lock...it may not talk about his slow release, but provides some good analysis.

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/12/dre...s-franchise-qb
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 04-14-2020, 07:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Just watch his tape. He has a weird release. It's not a compact delivery at all. It may work for a rookie season or a handful of games but he'll need to correct it going forward.
    I figured it out, your just use to watching Patriot QBs.
    A Qb who’s coach doesn’t know the other team play calls takes a second longer to throw. Seems like a lifetime to a Pat fan

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    And the expert has spoken!!!!! Carry on!!!!
    Perhaps next he’ll suggest “deflating footballs helps poor mechanics”.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Don't u have 2 teams to catch up on?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X