Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drew Lock, Will He Be a Hero or a Zero!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Wah wah wah wah WAAAHHHH!
    You’re still here attempting to discredit Lock?

Listen to me TompaBoy12,The Broncos brass just dedicated a draft to their young stud QB Drew lock!

They drafted two WRs very high, one is a soon to be superstar and the other is a blazer in the slot.

They also drafted locks college red zone threat in tight end Adam O and later drafted one more WR late in the 7th and signed two more rookie free agents.

That’s a total of six altogether, Lock should not fail now but if he does, I’ll eat my crow but you should think about the consequences of your own incoherent ramblings. We all know you’re doing it just for the sake of whining but your argument has no support structure especially at this point in time!
    Well, if you pick in the top 15 every year, you are going to get some good players...so congratulations on getting Jeudy! Too bad he has Lock as his QB...and I hope his knee injuries don't affect him.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 04-26-2020, 08:26 AM.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
      Well, if you pick in the top 15 every year, you are going to get some good players...so congratulations on getting Jeudy! Too bad he has Lock as his QB...and I hope his knee injuries don't affect him.
      You would! Talk about low!

Now we’ve talked a lot of trash on Brady but nobody ever cracked on his level of stupidity. His stupidity may as well be an injured body part since the guy has zero good sense but hopefully he’s happy down in Florida breaking cell phones!

BTW something tells me New England will be drafting in top 15 for years to come. You did it before Brady and you’ll do it again.

As dumb as Brady is, he made a fine puppet for Belicheat. Kind of like master blaster taking advantage of a mentally impaired retarded boy to be his fall guy and do his dirty work.

Comment

Now we’ve talked a lot of trash on Brady but nobody ever cracked on his level of stupidity. His stupidity may as well be an injured body part since the guy has zero good sense but hopefully he’s happy down in Florida breaking cell phones!

BTW something tells me New England will be drafting in top 15 for years to come. You did it before Brady and you’ll do it again.

As dumb as Brady is, he made a fine puppet for Belicheat. Kind of like master blaster taking advantage of a mentally impaired retarded boy to be his fall guy and do his dirty work.
        Nothing dumb about it. Jeudy had a knee issues in college, which is why he wasn't on a number of teams' draft boards. He's drawing comparisons to Calvin Ridley, who's pretty good. We'll see.
        Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Nothing dumb about it. Jeudy had a knee issues in college, which is why he wasn't on a number of teams' draft boards. He's drawing comparisons to Calvin Ridley, who's pretty good. We'll see.
          It is dumb if your attacking a guy for having an injury. You should back pedal on that comment to as you did with the second half of your comment here.

Comment

It is dumb if your attacking a guy for having an injury. You should back pedal on that comment to as you did with the second half of your comment here.
            i'm not attacking the guy about his injury, Mr. Sensitive. It's a fact he had a knee operation in college.

Comment

That was low, and I don't mean on the body low. Why would you say that, given we know you aren't going to pull for him. Low and cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                That was low, and I don't mean on the body low. Why would you say that, given we know you aren't going to pull for him. Low and cheap.
                Not really...I'm not wishing injury on him. Not sure why you are interpreting it that way.

https://www.ninersnation.com/2020/4/...ssue-nfl-draft

Comment

Not really...I'm not wishing injury on him. Not sure why you are interpreting it that way.

https://www.ninersnation.com/2020/4/...ssue-nfl-draft
                  OK....to be fair, I'll take your word. Just sounded a bit strange given the context and the fact that this is smack. I would not say, "I hope one of your prospects did not have a recurrence of a bad injury", given our exchanges.

So I will say I believe you, and move on.

Comment

Anyway....Drew Lock is an up and coming star, and complements all the other young stars on this team, along with some seriously good vets!! The youth foundation is amazing!! This train is just getting going. Opposing fans are going to be so jealous!!

Just think of these foundation blocks - Lock, Risner, Lindsay, Sutton, Jeudy, Hamler, Chubb, Simmons (Old man at 26!!)...probably Cush and at least one of our TEs, and others. Young and really, really good!! And don't get Von ticked, because he could be our SB MVP again!

Comment

A good win means the opponent was good.

I think Drew plays best when pushed. Now Jeudy will be target. yeehaa!

Broncos improvements in the 2020 draft/Free agents could get them to the SB.

Comment

My guess is he’s just very average. 15-20 range type QB. Can win with good pieces around him but not the type to elevate those around him like elite QBs do. Kinda like Carr.

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
                          My guess is he’s just very average. 15-20 range type QB. Can win with good pieces around him but not the type to elevate those around him like elite QBs do. Kinda like Carr.
                          Yeah, keep telling yourself that!

Comment

Very true. Denver drafted in the late 20’s and 30’s from 2012 -2016. Then are HOF Qb retired and all those late draft picks caught up with us. You’ll see how it works soon enough.
                            How have your first rounders worked out?
                            WR Keneal Harry
                            OL Isiah Wynn
                            DT Malcolm Brown
                            DT Dominique Easily
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, keep telling yourself that!
                              That would be a pretty good return for the 42nd pick.

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
                                So far he has been average.

Why do you think a 3-8 team went 4-1 after he took over, if he did elevate the guys around him?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X