Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drew Lock, Will He Be a Hero or a Zero!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Reading your posts makes me get thinking about nuisance mosquitoes.
    And the homerism is about as disgusting as a greasey pork fat sandwich sitting in a dirty ash tray.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-04-2020, 11:10 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
      My guess is he’s just very average. 15-20 range type QB. Can win with good pieces around him but not the type to elevate those around him like elite QBs do. Kinda like Carr.
      average? can't elevate the players around him...really?

then why did the broncos score 15.9 pp without drew
      and 21.4 ppg with him

why did the oline give up 3.1 sacks per game without drew and 1 sack per game with him?
      sigpic
      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
        Reading your posts makes me get thinking about nuisance mosquitoes.
        Sorry, this doesn't make any sense...but in any event, it's clear that I am getting under your skin.
        Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

• Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
          Sorry, this doesn't make any sense...but in any event, it's clear that I am getting under your skin.
          Again, your grammar smack is still the weakest form of trash talk. You can keep doing it if you want, but resorting to childish antics proves you're either an immature teenage twerp, or you've got this powerful need for attention from us to feel some sort of importance.

Trash Talk: disparaging, taunting, or boastful comments especially between opponents trying to intimidate each other.

Hmmmmm... I don't see grammar as a tool in trash talk. It must only be used by someone with the traits of a TOOL!!
          Last edited by Stackhouser; 05-06-2020, 07:02 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

• I’d really like to see this triumphant uniform come back for good!

People today just don’t realize the atmosphere it brought to us back in the day!

Remember how you felt on orange Sunday with that bright fluorescent competition orange and royal blue everywhere!
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X