Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drew Lock, Will He Be a Hero or a Zero!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam_Z
    replied
    I’d really like to see this triumphant uniform come back for good!

People today just don’t realize the atmosphere it brought to us back in the day!

Remember how you felt on orange Sunday with that bright fluorescent competition orange and royal blue everywhere!

Leave a comment:

• Stackhouser
    replied
    Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Sorry, this doesn't make any sense...but in any event, it's clear that I am getting under your skin.
    Again, your grammar smack is still the weakest form of trash talk. You can keep doing it if you want, but resorting to childish antics proves you're either an immature teenage twerp, or you've got this powerful need for attention from us to feel some sort of importance.

Trash Talk: disparaging, taunting, or boastful comments especially between opponents trying to intimidate each other.

Hmmmmm... I don't see grammar as a tool in trash talk. It must only be used by someone with the traits of a TOOL!!
    Last edited by Stackhouser; 05-06-2020, 06:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

• TommyBrady12
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Reading your posts makes me get thinking about nuisance mosquitoes.
    Sorry, this doesn't make any sense...but in any event, it's clear that I am getting under your skin.

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
    My guess is he’s just very average. 15-20 range type QB. Can win with good pieces around him but not the type to elevate those around him like elite QBs do. Kinda like Carr.
    average? can't elevate the players around him...really?

then why did the broncos score 15.9 pp without drew
    and 21.4 ppg with him

why did the oline give up 3.1 sacks per game without drew and 1 sack per game with him?

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    And the homerism is about as disgusting as a greasey pork fat sandwich sitting in a dirty ash tray.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-04-2020, 10:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Thank you, since whatever you say the opposite comes true...

Leave a comment:

• TommyBrady12
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    And you always stick your nose where it doesn’t belong but Anyway ya, Bill will attempt to make Jarrett Stidham into something he is not. In turn he’ll end looking stupider than TompaTammy on prom night. Typical!
    Thank you, since whatever you say the opposite comes true...

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    You "see" a lot of things that end up being wrong...like Andy Dalton going to the Patriots, NE drafting a QB, Broncos being good for the past 4 years, etc.
    And you always stick your nose where it doesn’t belong but Anyway ya, Bill will attempt to make Jarrett Stidham into something he is not. In turn he’ll end looking stupider than TompaTammy on prom night. Typical!

Leave a comment:

• TommyBrady12
    replied
    I thought for sure you guys were goin with CeeDee Lamb. I don’t see him having an as productive career but that’s just me.
    You "see" a lot of things that end up being wrong...like Andy Dalton going to the Patriots, NE drafting a QB, Broncos being good for the past 4 years, etc.

Leave a comment:

• RaiderFanSD
    replied
    I thought for sure you guys were goin with CeeDee Lamb. I don’t see him having an as productive career but that’s just me.
    Ya, fair enough. I was hoping for Ceedee but wasn’t surprised by Ruggs

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Jeudy will be a big prob no doubt. So will Ruggs. Some act like we drafted DHB but he had one of the highest catch rates in the country. I think he’ll be a better pro like Josh Jacobs. Will be interesting to see how the 3 WRs careers play out

Leave a comment:

• RaiderFanSD
    replied
    I meant to say 2020 but made a mistake and I don’t call everyone else special ed. I only say it to you because it’s so fitting!
    Jeudy will be a big prob no doubt. So will Ruggs. Some act like we drafted DHB but he had one of the highest catch rates in the country. I think he’ll be a better pro like Josh Jacobs. Will be interesting to see how the 3 WRs careers play out

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    And he calls everyone else "special ed"....:
    I meant to say 2020 but made a mistake and I don’t call everyone else special ed. I only say it to you because it’s so fitting!

Leave a comment:

• TommyBrady12
    replied
    20th pick? And he’s getting moved to LB
    And he calls everyone else "special ed"....:

Leave a comment:

• RaiderFanSD
    replied
    We got a lot more value than you think. I can’t wait to see LVs 20th pick Tanner Muse. He will do his part in making Lock look all that much better to when tries to cover Jerry Jeudy again!
    20th pick? And he’s getting moved to LB

Leave a comment:

Working...
X