Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gronk a Buc!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Gronk a Buc!!!

    As a Pats fan, this would tick me off to no end!!!

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...-to-buccaneers
    sigpic

  • #2
    Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
    As a Pats fan, this would tick me off to no end!!!

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...-to-buccaneers
    Why does it matter? The guy wasn't playing for NE anyway. Bill managed to get a 4th rounder for him. If anything, this is going to ruin Sam Z's dream of proving Brady is a "system QB." Tampa is going to be damn good next year.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 04-21-2020, 03:12 PM.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

    Comment


    • #3
      Not sure I'd care. It isn't as if his best days are ahead of him.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
        As a Pats fan, this would tick me off to no end!!!

        http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...-to-buccaneers
        Yes it will tick Pats fans off. They lost Brady, their main man, who admits he was thinking of leaving before last season. Now Gronk, The Man, possibly making a comeback, NOT IN NE, and back with the guy who left. Slap in the face! No longer pats.

        You bet many of their fans are upset!!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
          Why does it matter? The guy wasn't playing for NE anyway. Bill managed to get a 4th rounder for him. If anything, this is going to ruin Sam Z's dream of proving Brady is a "system QB." Tampa is going to be damn good next year.
          Would you say the Bucs are a SB favorite then?
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
            Why does it matter? The guy wasn't playing for NE anyway. Bill managed to get a 4th rounder for him. If anything, this is going to ruin Sam Z's dream of proving Brady is a "system QB." Tampa is going to be damn good next year.
            Speaks volumes about the dismal state of the NE franchise that Gronk would sooner be retired than play for them Hahahaha

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
              Would you say the Bucs are a SB favorite then?
              Probably one of the top 5 teams in the league

              Originally posted by BroncoPower View Post
              Speaks volumes about the dismal state of the NE franchise that Gronk would sooner be retired than play for them Hahahaha
              Actually he wanted to play with Tom...it has nothing to do with NE
              Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                Probably one of the top 5 teams in the league



                Actually he wanted to play with Tom...it has nothing to do with NE
                Meh, Tom played last year in NE and Gronk didn’t want anything to do with it. If Brady was still in NE Gronk would still be retired.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by BroncoPower View Post
                  Meh, Tom played last year in NE and Gronk didn’t want anything to do with it. If Brady was still in NE Gronk would still be retired.
                  Yeah, after he gave himself a year to heal...
                  Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                    Probably one of the top 5 teams in the league



                    Actually he wanted to play with Tom...it has nothing to do with NE
                    If Brady doesn’t make the playoffs with all this talent what will that say about his legacy in your opinion?
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                      If Brady doesn’t make the playoffs with all this talent what will that say about his legacy in your opinion?
                      If he plays a full season (ie-healthy), it would be pretty damaging.
                      Last edited by TommyBrady12; 04-22-2020, 04:55 AM.
                      Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by BroncoPower View Post
                        Meh, Tom played last year in NE and Gronk didn’t want anything to do with it. If Brady was still in NE Gronk would still be retired.
                        Gronk, like Brady, wanted out. Gronk retired. But any type of motivation made it easy for him to want to play again. Not with the pats.

                        It's over Bucs fan.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          It’ll be a gimmick to sell seats...gronk does too much outside of football to care too much..other than keep his recognition up..

                          Brady will be outside his system for the first time ever..

                          Grab your popcorn..
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I’m bummed Gronk is now a Buc. With that said, his last catch in NE set up the Super Bowl winning TD. Life could be worse.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                              Gronk, like Brady, wanted out. Gronk retired. But any type of motivation made it easy for him to want to play again. Not with the pats.

                              It's over Bucs fan.
                              Hey! You're off probation...good for you.
                              Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X