PAT FANS!!!! How does it Feel!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Loser mentality!! Already giving up on your season LOL!!!!
    I prefer to call it a "business decision."

In any event, no one is saying we are giving up. I'm just saying there's a bright side if we have a truly horrible season. Pats haven't had a really high 1st round pick since 2001! Broncos are more used to that...
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

• Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
      Who are you to tell me I didn't root for the Pats before 2001?

If we draft Trevor Lawrence, it'll work out just nicely.

You're talking Super Bowl?

You Broncos fans also felt good about your team heading into every season for the past 4 years.
      Positive folks here. Good fans. Lets see how good your fans (that is, the pats fans in case you are not sure which team I am referring to), are when the ship starts sinking...well it actually already has.

Should be some good deals on pats tickets in a couple of years.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
        Positive folks here.
        More like delusional
        Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

More like delusional
          Is someone twisting your pansy arm to be here?

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
            Positive folks here. Good fans. Lets see how good your fans (that is, the pats fans in case you are not sure which team I am referring to), are when the ship starts sinking...well it actually already has.

Should be some good deals on pats tickets in a couple of years.
            Last time the Pats played Denver, the mile high toilet was half empty by the 3rd quarter. I’d say you Broncos fans aren’t as steadfast as you suggest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
              Last time the Pats played Denver, the mile high toilet was half empty by the 3rd quarter. I’d say you Broncos fans aren’t as steadfast as you suggest.
              Every home game since 1970 sold out! #1 in the NFL during that time would suggest CanDB is on point!!!
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                Is someone twisting your pansy arm to be here?
                Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                Every home game since 1970 sold out! #1 in the NFL during that time would suggest CanDB is on point!!!
                The only thing loyal about these patsies is to us.....as in, they want so bad to be part of this thing we have, and the fact we own them.....and now worse, the fact we are onward and upward and they are starting the slide. Ohhhh, that slippery slope sucks!!

Years from now we will be barely remembering when these dudes were coming here.....wondering if they were long gone from football, after the pats disappeared and Tommy retired.
                Last edited by CanDB; 05-02-2020, 01:00 PM.

Comment

That's even worse...fans who pay a lot of money to go to the game and leave by the third quarter...

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                    That's even worse...fans who pay a lot of money to go to the game and leave by the third quarter...
                    Where’s your proof?

Comment

I’d argue the New England patriot 17 game television blackout streak is worse!

Then their is the time your stadium had a supercross event with 23k and that same week your teams home game only had 21k!!!!!

Your fan base has a history of not showing up!! Bronco fans not wanting to stay for a blowout is nowhere as bad as your fan base just not showing up for years.

Ken Knight wrote a book about how pathetic your fan base is, called “Bandwagon Nation”
                      Last edited by 58Miller; 05-02-2020, 03:02 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

• [QUOTE=58Miller;5887000]I’d argue the New England patriot 17 game television blackout streak is worse!

Then their is the time your stadium had a supercross event with 23k and that same week your teams home game only had 21k!!!!!

Your fan base has a history of not showing up!! Bronco fans not wanting to stay for a blowout is nowhere as bad as your fan base just not showing up for years.

Ken Knight wrote a book about how pathetic your fan base is, called “Bandwagon Nation”[/QUOTE]

I love this statement from a review...

The research is so convincing that not even true, die-hard New England Patriots fans can take issue with anything Knight has written. He gives credit where credit is due and even acknowledges the existence of the small percentage of legitimate Pats fans forced to share a stadium with fans that wouldn’t have been there in the darker years.

Comment

Ken Knight wrote a book about how pathetic your fan base is, called “Bandwagon Nation”
                          [QUOTE=CanDB;5887007]
                          Originally posted by 58Miller View Post

Ken Knight wrote a book about how pathetic your fan base is, called “Bandwagon Nation”[/QUOTE]

I love this statement from a review...

The research is so convincing that not even true, die-hard New England Patriots fans can take issue with anything Knight has written. He gives credit where credit is due and even acknowledges the existence of the small percentage of legitimate Pats fans forced to share a stadium with fans that wouldn’t have been there in the darker years.
                          Ken Knight is not a serious journalist lol...he's just some "aspiring writer" who wrote this book in 2009 and hasn't written anything of significance. But nice try.

Comment

• [QUOTE=TommyBrady12;5887010]
                            Originally posted by CanDB View Post

Ken Knight is not a serious journalist lol...he's just some "aspiring writer" who wrote this book in 2009 and hasn't written anything of significance. But nice try.
                            But why does it sound like everything we've ever heard???????

No problem....just wait a couple of years. You will have no difficulty getting a ticket!!

Comment

Being sold out loses a lot of importance when 1/2 the crowd is gone in the 3rd quarter.

Comment

Being sold out loses a lot of importance when 1/2 the crowd is gone in the 3rd quarter.
                                Want to join a team on the rise....we accept all types. BTW...who are you a fan of? patsies, Bucs? I'd go Bucs if I was you.

Our stadium holds over 76 thousand, with little major population nearby (unlike some teams I know). Can't wait to go back to a game, though it was very hard to get tickets!! Maybe I can convince my wife to go to Boston in a couple years and get good "game day" tickets.
                                Last edited by CanDB; 05-02-2020, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X