Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PAT FANS!!!! How does it Feel!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Want to join a team on the rise....we accept all types. BTW...who are you a fan of? patsies, Bucs? I'd go Bucs if I was you.

    Our stadium holds over 76 thousand, with little major population nearby (unlike some teams I know). Can't wait to go back to a game, though it was very hard to get tickets!! Maybe I can convince my wife to go to Boston in a couple years and get good "game day" tickets.
    The Pats don't even play in Boston...at least get it right if you are going to talk smack!
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

    Comment


    • Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
      The Pats don't even play in Boston...at least get it right if you are going to talk smack!
      No one cares what part of planet ass they play in, its all the same. Now go play on your pansy forums.
      Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-03-2020, 09:26 AM.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by CanDB View Post

        Ken Knight is not a serious journalist lol...he's just some "aspiring writer" who wrote this book in 2009 and hasn't written anything of significance. But nice try.
        So the Patriots didn’t have a 17 game tv blackout streak?

        Bleacher Report writer Angel Navedo:
        Supported by documented facts, an overwhelming barrage of statistics, and the all-important incorporation of life experience, Knight provides readers with profound material too significant to be disregarded for mere shock value.

        A New England native and resident, Knight isn’t writing from the perspective of an outsider looking in. His experiences are the supportive backdrop for his extensive research on the Patriots’ fanbase and their questionable history as a loyal and supportive bunch.


        “If you only support the team when things are going well, that makes you a fan of winning, not a fan of the team. There is a huge difference.”
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
          Where’s your proof?
          I watched the game. In fact, if you go back far enough, it was discussed in this forum.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
            The Pats don't even play in Boston...at least get it right if you are going to talk smack!
            A trip to Boston. Is it not within an hour of the stadium?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
              A trip to Boston. Is it not within an hour of the stadium?
              Dude he’s going to stay butt hurt until you get it right so you may as well make him happy and just say ass_boro. LOL
              Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-02-2020, 07:16 PM.

              Comment


              • I plan on going to the Broncos at Patriot game this year. Pretty sure the Pat fans will be willing to sell their tickets now that they aren’t a front runner.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                  Dude he’s going to stay butt hurt until you get it right so you may as well make him happy and just say ass_boro. LOL
                  Does he even know local geography? Maybe he's down the basement so much, he doesn't know where Boston is.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                    I plan on going to the Broncos at Patriot game this year. Pretty sure the Pat fans will be willing to sell their tickets now that they aren’t a front runner.
                    You might be asked a lot of questions about The Broncos, because some of them might be looking for a 3rd team as well.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                      A trip to Boston. Is it not within an hour of the stadium?
                      No it's not
                      Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                        I plan on going to the Broncos at Patriot game this year. Pretty sure the Pat fans will be willing to sell their tickets now that they aren’t a front runner.
                        I will be there. I know a few season ticket holders that are either selling tickets cheap or just giving up the season tickets. Pats fanbase has no loyalty.
                        sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
                        Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
                        PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Assassin27 View Post
                          I will be there. I know a few season ticket holders that are either selling tickets cheap or just giving up the season tickets. Pats fanbase has no loyalty.
                          Sounds like an orange wave is coming to Foxboro
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                            No it's not
                            Educate me tammy. If we went to your part of the planet, it would be to see Boston, and the coast. And maybe get in a game....walk in style. Is it 1,000 miles away??? Do folks from Boston not go to game???

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                              Educate me tammy. If we went to your part of the planet, it would be to see Boston, and the coast. And maybe get in a game....walk in style. Is it 1,000 miles away??? Do folks from Boston not go to game???
                              You said you wanted to go to Boston to see a Pats game. The Pats don't play in Boston and they don't play within an hour's drive on game day from Boston.
                              Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                                Sounds like an orange wave is coming to Foxboro
                                At least you know where the team plays, unlike another poster...
                                Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X