X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    ^^^ Sam_Z, you have me confused with your girlfriend...
    Uh don’t ever try to come at me like that...

I understand you have an obsession, saying my name in 70 percent of your post but I’ve told you many times that I am not interested so don’t even.

Leave a comment:

• TommyBrady12
    replied
    ^^^ Sam_Z, you have me confused with your girlfriend...

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    You shouldn't post pictures of yourself on the internet...it's not safe.
    But aren’t your pictures all over the web!

Leave a comment:

• TommyBrady12
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Still here??? You're like the person you flat out turn down for a date but keeps on phoning!!!

You shouldn't post pictures of yourself on the internet...it's not safe.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Yeah, I'm talking about a different kind of "slow," genius. The kind that you are more familiar with....
    Still here??? You're like the person you flat out turn down for a date but keeps on phoning!!!

Leave a comment:

• TommyBrady12
    replied
    Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Says the lover of the biggest cheating QB in NFL history and who is so slow himself he makes cold tar on a January day at the North Pole look like a high speed bullet train going down Mt. Everest at full speed. We're talking slow.
    Yeah, I'm talking about a different kind of "slow," genius. The kind that you are more familiar with....

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Yeah, it's not like you cheer for a team that has the most PED suspensions in NFL history or anything....
    Basing your info off that crap “your team cheats” website again! That website has Zero credibility but go ahead try again...

Leave a comment:

• jazzbodog
    replied
    He's just slow...
    Says the lover of the biggest cheating QB in NFL history and who is so slow himself he makes cold tar on a January day at the North Pole look like a high speed bullet train going down Mt. Everest at full speed. We're talking slow.

Leave a comment:

• Stackhouser
    replied
    Yeah, it's not like you cheer for a team that has the most PED suspensions in NFL history or anything....
    Rinse, Repeat!!!! Do better Boomhauer!!

Leave a comment:

• TommyBrady12
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post

But hey at least I don’t condone cheaters, my goodness look at you, you dang hypocrite attempting to judge me.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    So, you completely fabricated the original statement? You’re a liar? You simply made it up? I’m not surprised...
    Nope just aiming to bait Tammy since it’s so easy to control his attitude. You simple came in putting your nose in other ppls business is all.

But hey at least I don’t condone cheaters, my goodness look at you, you dang hypocrite attempting to judge me.

Leave a comment:

• jazzbodog
    replied
    Originally Posted by jazzbodog:

Wow....you're such a visionary!

Doesn't the future always tell what happens when it becomes the present? I believe we will all learn together in the future and then people will write it down on paper.

Yeah, that was my point Jazz...
    Your point is like saying: "The sun is very bright when it's above the horizon but time will tell how bright it is when it rises above the horizon.

Will there be clouds? Yes, no, maybe? Can you trust the weather map?

I'm just messing with you "Main". Broncoland is hoping the "good on paper" is very accurate!

Leave a comment:

• TommyBrady12
    replied
    So, you completely fabricated the original statement? You’re a liar? You simply made it up? I’m not surprised...
    He's just slow...

Leave a comment:

• Mainrnxile
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    In the last five weeks of the season Garrett Bolles allowed one pressure every 46.8 pass rush snaps. Per PFF. That ranks him 9th of the 87 OTs who played at least 50 snaps in week 13-17

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    I’ll need the math explained here Sammy. How can 87 left tackles all play 80% of the snaps when there only 32 teams?
    In the last five weeks of the season Garrett Bolles allowed one pressure every 46.8 pass rush snaps. Per PFF. That ranks him 9th of the 87 OTs who played at least 50 snaps in week 13-17

Leave a comment:

Working...
X