Hahaha Elway still slapping the chargers when they’re down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahaha Elway still slapping the chargers when they’re down

I know there aren’t any Dolt fans around here but I though this was thread worthy
    sigpic

Do you honestly think this wasn’t previously negotiated? Honestly? Seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
      Do you honestly think this wasn’t previously negotiated? Honestly? Seriously?
      Did I say it wasn’t?

You’re actually asking such a stupid question? “Honestly”? “Seriously”?

If you can’t keep up, then perhaps you should stick to remedial talk forums over in planet ass.
      BTW I heard the circus was looking for a rodeo clown and a bearded lady, perhaps you and your son Tompa could go check it out!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
        Did I say it wasn’t?

You’re actually asking such a stupid question? “Honestly”? “Seriously”?

If you can’t keep up, then perhaps you should stick to remedial talk forums over in planet ass.
        BTW I heard the circus was looking for a rodeo clown and a bearded lady, perhaps you and your son Tompa could go check it out!
        Fair enough -I appreciate you admitting to wasting forum space with yet another stupid post.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
          Fair enough -I appreciate you admitting to wasting forum space with yet another stupid post.

Thanks!
          Showing love by giving Elway a shout out on a public platform for royally screwing over the opposition is stupid? OK Miss sour grapes, Salty Sarah!

Have you picked up your Geritol yet?
          sigpic

Comment

Is that true ? Great perk for waiting, well done Elway !

Comment

Working...
            X