Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hahaha Elway still slapping the chargers when they’re down

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hahaha Elway still slapping the chargers when they’re down

    I know there aren’t any Dolt fans around here but I though this was thread worthy
    sigpic

  • #2
    Do you honestly think this wasn’t previously negotiated? Honestly? Seriously?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
      Do you honestly think this wasn’t previously negotiated? Honestly? Seriously?
      Did I say it wasn’t?

      You’re actually asking such a stupid question? “Honestly”? “Seriously”?

      If you can’t keep up, then perhaps you should stick to remedial talk forums over in planet ass.
      BTW I heard the circus was looking for a rodeo clown and a bearded lady, perhaps you and your son Tompa could go check it out!
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
        Did I say it wasn’t?

        You’re actually asking such a stupid question? “Honestly”? “Seriously”?

        If you can’t keep up, then perhaps you should stick to remedial talk forums over in planet ass.
        BTW I heard the circus was looking for a rodeo clown and a bearded lady, perhaps you and your son Tompa could go check it out!
        Fair enough -I appreciate you admitting to wasting forum space with yet another stupid post.

        Thanks!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
          Fair enough -I appreciate you admitting to wasting forum space with yet another stupid post.

          Thanks!
          Showing love by giving Elway a shout out on a public platform for royally screwing over the opposition is stupid? OK Miss sour grapes, Salty Sarah!

          Have you picked up your Geritol yet?
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Is that true ? Great perk for waiting, well done Elway !

            Comment

            Working...
            X