The best strategy against the Chiefs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Do you have a reading comprehension issue? I never said Mahomes' CAREER reminded me of Brett Favre's. I said his PLAYING STYLE reminds me of Favre's. And Mahomes has benefitted from an amazing Chiefs offense with a great offensive mind like Andy Reid playcalling. Not to mention the rules were way different in the 90s. Bye!

P.S., just because I post something that doesn't mean you have to argue about it. Most of the time you look foolish.
    I mean Andy reid was on the staff when Favre won his only super bowl. He was farves qb coach first a while.
    sigpic
    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
      I mean Andy reid was on the staff when Favre won his only super bowl. He was farves qb coach first a while.
      Good catch!

I wonder if Reid drafting Mahomes is somehow Favre-related?

I like Favre, but I'll take Mahomes.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
        Do you have a reading comprehension issue? I never said Mahomes' CAREER reminded me of Brett Favre's. I said his PLAYING STYLE reminds me of Favre's. And Mahomes has benefitted from an amazing Chiefs offense with a great offensive mind like Andy Reid playcalling. Not to mention the rules were way different in the 90s. Bye!

P.S., just because I post something that doesn't mean you have to argue about it. Most of the time you look foolish.
        I love it when people try to diminish a quarterback by saying things that basically mean "yeah but he hasn't done it all by himself...he has benefited from great players or coaching or both". As if not every successful QB has benefited from a cast of team mates performing well.

Comment

Originally posted by obi-groo View Post
          I love it when people try to diminish a quarterback by saying things that basically mean "yeah but he hasn't done it all by himself...he has benefited from great players or coaching or both". As if not every successful QB has benefited from a cast of team mates performing well.
          Be careful Obi...... He'll start arguing with you on how the cast of teammates are acquired. FA signings aren't held as high when it comes to drafted or traded players that help a championship team.......
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by obi-groo View Post
            Still not as bad as watching your head coach hold back his young gun slinging QB like we saw in Denver with John Elway.

We could only imagine what his passing stats would’ve had been!

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
              Score more points than them.
              Good call.

Good game, Chiefs fans. See you in Vegas later in the season.

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                Don’t forget most of the Patriots seasons from 1960-2000 and then again from 2005 - 2015
                Patriots already have up on the 2020 season, probably why Brady didn’t want to stay.
                I think tampa gave up too...they signed a buncha has beens...
                Sept. 10, 2006, [email protected] 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, [email protected] 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, [email protected] 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Comment

Working...
                X