X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ozzies94ta
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Don’t forget most of the Patriots seasons from 1960-2000 and then again from 2005 - 2015
    Patriots already have up on the 2020 season, probably why Brady didn’t want to stay.
    I think tampa gave up too...they signed a buncha has beens...

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Score more points than them.
    Good call.

Good game, Chiefs fans. See you in Vegas later in the season.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by obi-groo View Post
    I love it when people try to diminish a quarterback by saying things that basically mean "yeah but he hasn't done it all by himself...he has benefited from great players or coaching or both". As if not every successful QB has benefited from a cast of team mates performing well.
    Still not as bad as watching your head coach hold back his young gun slinging QB like we saw in Denver with John Elway.

We could only imagine what his passing stats would’ve had been!

Leave a comment:

• Stackhouser
    replied
    Originally posted by obi-groo View Post
    I love it when people try to diminish a quarterback by saying things that basically mean "yeah but he hasn't done it all by himself...he has benefited from great players or coaching or both". As if not every successful QB has benefited from a cast of team mates performing well.
    Be careful Obi...... He'll start arguing with you on how the cast of teammates are acquired. FA signings aren't held as high when it comes to drafted or traded players that help a championship team.......

Leave a comment:

• obi-groo
    replied
    Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Do you have a reading comprehension issue? I never said Mahomes' CAREER reminded me of Brett Favre's. I said his PLAYING STYLE reminds me of Favre's. And Mahomes has benefitted from an amazing Chiefs offense with a great offensive mind like Andy Reid playcalling. Not to mention the rules were way different in the 90s. Bye!

P.S., just because I post something that doesn't mean you have to argue about it. Most of the time you look foolish.

Leave a comment:

• mozzerpete
    replied
    Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    I mean Andy reid was on the staff when Favre won his only super bowl. He was farves qb coach first a while.
    Good catch!

I wonder if Reid drafting Mahomes is somehow Favre-related?

I like Favre, but I'll take Mahomes.

Leave a comment:

• Kyousukeneko
    replied
    Do you have a reading comprehension issue? I never said Mahomes' CAREER reminded me of Brett Favre's. I said his PLAYING STYLE reminds me of Favre's. And Mahomes has benefitted from an amazing Chiefs offense with a great offensive mind like Andy Reid playcalling. Not to mention the rules were way different in the 90s. Bye!

P.S., just because I post something that doesn't mean you have to argue about it. Most of the time you look foolish.
    I mean Andy reid was on the staff when Favre won his only super bowl. He was farves qb coach first a while.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Read the context of what I wrote. And stop arguing for the sake of arguing. You're digging a deeper and deeper hole for yourself.
    Uh I read it all and did you not just say that Mahomes reminds you of Favre!

You say your Not comparing careers then what are you basing your comparison on commercials, interviews, the way they wear their uniform?

I know exactly what you said and you know exactly what you said so stop trying to spin it into a different meaning because you know you’re wrong and it took me to have to point that out to you but you understand it.

Leave a comment:

• mozzerpete
    replied
    Read the context of what I wrote. And stop arguing for the sake of arguing. You're digging a deeper and deeper hole for yourself.
    Favre was considered a gunslinger.
    I can see some of that in Mahomes.

Tangent- Someone created a Youtube 49ers/Chiefs Super Bowl
    critique with the narrative that the game was rigged. Meh.

Leave a comment:

• jazzbodog
    replied

You are the one with the gargantuan "comprehension issue" tiny boy. You are unable to comprehend that nobody, absolutely nobody cares about ANY of your infantile, bone head, lame posts....of all places....here in the Bronco forum. You continue to prove that little children like you are unable to understand....aka....."COMPREHEND".... adult conversations.
    Wake up TampaTommyBoy12....aka.....Young simpleton!

And you look foolish....all the time!

Leave a comment:

• TommyBrady12
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I’m not the one that needs an explanation on every topic...

Also I’m not the only one In here that has found himself with accumulated hours of explaining the most simple topics to you and if you don’t believe me, take one of your polls in here...

“Mahomes reminds me Favre”.

Putz

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Not surprised. You're too stupid to understand the comparison.
    I’m not the one that needs an explanation on every topic...

Also I’m not the only one In here that has found himself with accumulated hours of explaining the most simple topics to you and if you don’t believe me, take one of your polls in here...

“Mahomes reminds me Favre”.

Putz

Leave a comment:

• TommyBrady12
    replied
    I know you’re in love with acting stupid and getting away with it however I know what you said and YOU know what you said...

Spin it anyway you want to but it’s still the same thing. You compared Pat Mahomes to Brett Favre, It’s as plain and as simple as that.

Stupid Comparison

Putz
    Not surprised. You're too stupid to understand the comparison.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied

I know you’re in love with acting stupid and getting away with it however I know what you said and YOU know what you said...

Spin it anyway you want to but it’s still the same thing. You compared Pat Mahomes to Brett Favre, It’s as plain and as simple as that.

Stupid Comparison

Putz

Leave a comment:

• TommyBrady12
    replied
    It took Brett Favre years to become an NFL quarterback and even then NFL head coaches pulled their hair out with him.

Yes he’s one of the greatest, better than Tom Brady. Patrick Mahomes is Achieved much more at a younger age, he is more Polished and accurately on point.

Horrible comparison, “he reminds you of Brett Favre”. You don’t know what you are looking at!

Last edited by TommyBrady12; 05-30-2020, 05:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X