No announcement yet.

greetings everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to have you back, Baph. I was holding the fort and single handedly smacking the Broncos fans around without you.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
      Good to have you back, Baph. I was holding the fort and single handedly smacking the Broncos fans around without you.
      Don’t even put your self in the same anything as Baph....

One of you is a long term team rival and smack talker, respected by the community......

The other is you

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
        Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
        Don’t even put your self in the same anything as Baph....

One of you is a long term team rival and smack talker, respected by the community......

The other is you

you nailed that one eddiemac...tammy couldn't even hold a candle to baps, i mean baps has moments that annoy for sure but at least he is sincere & serious about discussions.

yeah he is well respected by mostly everyone in here as evidenced by this thread & tammy12...

Anyway...good to see you around bap
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

have a good one guys and stay safe in these crazy times.
          You as well, bud.

Comment

just dropping by to see how you all are doing. reading some of these threads, not much has changed in the world of smack around here since December lol

my pre-training camp prediction:

chiefs 12-4
            broncos 10-6
            chargers 8-8
            raiders 7-9

that's it, that's all i got! my team sucks and the broncos are better (hope that makes up for me not being here after losing the sig bet, sorry guys)

Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

as far as the broncos go, they had a good draft, they look like a well rounded team now, with a over-rated QB. you guys are geeked about that kid and it makes me laugh. dude is literally most known for rapping on the sideline but broncos fans all over act like hes a proven commodity, he's not.
              Laugh now. Cry later.

Comment

not biting anymore man, have a good day!
                That's cool. I threw out some stinky smack bait to see how you reacted. You appear to have possibly turned a corner with your smack...maybe a little bit. Only time will tell once we get into the season but I suspect the same old baph will rise from the ashes and return with continued nonsense.

Can't wait to see how the season will pan out for the AFC West and in Indianapolis. I have to admit I'll be able to stomach viewing any Charger games now that Rivers is out of the picture.

Looking forward to your smack that will be much more enjoyable than the lame smack we've been dealing with from that NE Patsy girl who is in love with the Buc's now known as TammyTampaTwoTeam12.

Stay safe baph while enjoying the summer.
                Last edited by jazzbodog; 06-16-2020, 09:33 AM.
                Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12
                  My goal in life is not to be a respected member on an internet forum. For you guys, it appears important. Perhaps you come here to gain the respect the real world doesn't offer you.
                  If your goal in life is to not be respected, your crushing it!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12
                    My goal in life is not to be a respected member on an internet forum. For you guys, it appears important. Perhaps you come here to gain the respect the real world doesn't offer you.
                    lol!

sounds like somebody is all butthurt

but carry on grasshopper...i'm certain you will now proceed to rant on & on & on & on in this thread bap created to somehow make it about you
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by justabroncosfan View Post
                      Laugh now. Cry later.
                      you might be right, elway has put him the position to succeed, that's for sure. but as of now? he's started 5 games........
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                        you nailed that one eddiemac...tammy couldn't even hold a candle to baps, i mean baps has moments that annoy for sure but at least he is sincere & serious about discussions.

yeah he is well respected by mostly everyone in here as evidenced by this thread & tammy12...

Anyway...good to see you around bap
                        thanks for the kind words bud.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
                          That's cool. I threw out some stinky smack bait to see how you reacted. You appear to have possibly turned a corner with your smack...maybe a little bit. Only time will tell once we get into the season but I suspect the same old baph will rise from the ashes and return with continued nonsense.

Can't wait to see how the season will pan out for the AFC West and in Indianapolis. I have to admit I'll be able to stomach viewing any Charger games now that Rivers is out of the picture.

Looking forward to your smack that will be much more enjoyable than the lame smack we've been dealing with from that NE Patsy girl who is in love with the Buc's now known as TammyTampaTwoTeam12.

Stay safe baph while enjoying the summer.
                          ive turned no corner, i'm just done with the toxic back and forth. that's not fun and i'm just here to have fun and mess with you guys a little. rivers being out of the picture has taken some of the wind out of my sails as well. i'm not optimistic and if it wasn't for the talent the team still has, i'd be thinking top 3 pick in the 2021 daft.

it still might happen, actually.

oh and yeah, i'm pulling for rivers in indy. except for if they play us or we benefit from them losing. be awesome to see a colts vs saints SB if the chargers miss the playoffs.

rivers has an elite OL to protect him now. i bet he goes off!
                          sigpic

Comment

ive turned no corner, i'm just done with the toxic back and forth. that's not fun and i'm just here to have fun and mess with you guys a little. rivers being out of the picture has taken some of the wind out of my sails as well. i'm not optimistic and if it wasn't for the talent the team still has, i'd be thinking top 3 pick in the 2021 daft.

oh and yeah, i'm pulling for rivers in indy. except for if they play us or we benefit from them losing. be awesome to see a colts vs saints SB if the chargers miss the playoffs.

Yeah, but you know if Rivers gets to the SB after leaving the Chargers, you'll never hear the end of it. I know, it'll give you the op to smash everyone who bashed Rivers, but the Brees/Rivers and Chargers failure smack will be too enticing for many to avoid. I'm not ruling out my own occasional indulgence in said smack opportunities, but you know I never linger on any particular subject unless it really pisses off TB12 and the now defunct Patriots Mafia.

Comment

I agree. The toxic back and forth gets out of hand at times and I'm as guilty as anyone in this forum. However, it's hard to back off with the NE/TB fan who's sole existence on this planet is to languish here and spout incredible, lame crap about the "Cheating Patriot Mob".

Here's a question for you baph, in your opinion, can a person be a "fan" of more than one team, in any sport? If a person does like more than one team does it make them a "fake" fan? I say no but there's a small child in NE, TampaTwoTeamTommy12, that states people can't root, pull, cheer or like more than one team even though she is stuffing large amounts crow into her mouth as she now loves the NE Cheaters and TB Buc's. Weird.

Just curious what you think. Later.
                              Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

just dropping by to see how you all are doing. reading some of these threads, not much has changed in the world of smack around here since December lol

honestly i'm not really that interested in smack anymore but i wanted to stop by and say "hi" and as well as give my thoughts (and maybe a talk a lil smack) on a few things football related.

rivers is gone and it sucks. the chargers still have good talent across the board but no proven, legit starting QB. taylor has a chance to be a decent fill in "game manager" but he isn't the answer. Justin herbert, a very likable kid, who has all the physical tools with potential needs development and work. he's no guarantee to pan out but he's extremely smart, we will see.

I think the chargers are an extremely difficult team to predict this year. most are saying they are going to be bad due to them not having a solid QB situation. however, taylor is almost certainly going to protect the ball better than rivers and the offense did last season. the offense will not be as good without rivers and gordon but if they can not turn it over as much it could mean more wins.

they have upgraded the OL big time and now, even though i love rivers, all three of their current QB's are mobile. hopefully the offense can hover around top 15 with less turnovers, that could be a recipe for success.

especially when you consider how stacked the defense is looking now. the chargers defense is crazy stacked now. with CHJ and the linval joseph additions alone, that upgrades that defense by a lot. a defense that was already stacked with good talent. also, with their first round draft pick LB they reached for, hopefully upgrading the LB'er room as well.

the chargers are are a more one dimensional team now but like i said before, turnovers were a huge problem last season and taylor has always been solid at protecting the football.

melvin gordon......oh where to begin. i seen the thread about him and here is my response to that. i still think he's a good back and i think he makes your team better. however........

THIS DUDE......the one who turned down 10 mill per and called that "disrespectful" now took an offer for less and is clapping back at the chargers and their fans as if he was wronged?

gordon is a legit moron. he screwed himself out of a contract he called disrespectful that was better than any other offer he got. he makes a joke about there being no fans yet are fans going to stop him from fumbling the ball on the 1 yard line?

oh well, trade me CHJ for gordons cryin ass any day. CHJ who is also disgruntled isn't running the broncos through the dirt, even though they didn't offer him the best contract he could possibly get like the chargers did with gordon. also, gordon has been getting lit up by chargers fans ever since he turned down that deal, he's been going back and forth with them on twitter ever since, even after he signed with the broncos.

for a team with no fans, he sure as hell gets bent out of shape about what they think of him. dude is soft and when he messes up in Denver and the fans give him crap about it, he isn't going to take it well.

remember that.

as far as the broncos go, they had a good draft, they look like a well rounded team now, with a over-rated QB. you guys are geeked about that kid and it makes me laugh. dude is literally most known for rapping on the sideline but broncos fans all over act like hes a proven commodity, he's not.

yes elway did a good job getting help around him. the receiver room looks much improved and with the gordon/limdsay tandem, that offense is looking good on paper. I just dont know if lock is the QB you all think he is yet. but all in all i think the broncos may have the slight edge over the chargers and the raiders for second best team in the division.

my pre-training camp prediction:

chiefs 12-4
                                broncos 10-6
                                chargers 8-8
                                raiders 7-9

that's it, that's all i got! my team sucks and the broncos are better (hope that makes up for me not being here after losing the sig bet, sorry guys)

Nice sig pic!!! Lol!!!!

Now Gaze neut!!!

BLAM BLAM BLAM

lol roflmao
                                sigpic:rockon:

EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEE:rockon:

Comment

Working...
                                X