Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

greetings everyone!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    It’s sort of all encompassing. Come on man, that’s funny
    it was funny man, just figured it was a little ironic, that's all.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      So i GuEss ThIS mEanS yOu Are a cOLts FaN Now?????? TEE HEEE Look at me guys i'm funny! no really, i'm hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!111!
      Not really but it’s easier to pull for a player that plays outside of your division!

      I shouldn’t have to explain these things!

      If he somehow gets to the playoffs and Denver does not, then he’ll be like my sentimental favorite.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        glad to see you are still kickin.
        Barely just finished another six months of chemo was a tough one for sure
        sigpic
        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by arapaho View Post
          Barely just finished another six months of chemo was a tough one for sure
          Keep fighting man! Hopefully that's the last of it.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by baphamet View Post
            you will always be a tryhard.
            Yep! My military father taught me and my brothers that if we don't try hard, success will be even harder.
            Utah Bronco Freak

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
              Not really but it’s easier to pull for a player that plays outside of your division!

              I shouldn’t have to explain these things!

              If he somehow gets to the playoffs and Denver does not, then he’ll be like my sentimental favorite.
              you're right, pretty dumb to assume such things, isn't it? now just explain that to jazzdumbdog, he's having trouble understanding things.
              Last edited by baphamet; 07-07-2020, 03:20 PM.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                Barely just finished another six months of chemo was a tough one for sure
                ahhh that's tough bro. you are one persistent son of a gun, that cancer doesn't stand a chance!
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                  ahhh that's tough bro. you are one persistent son of a gun, that cancer doesn't stand a chance!
                  Im hoping it turns out that way

                  That chemo is harsh
                  sigpic
                  when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                    ahhh that's tough bro. you are one persistent son of a gun, that cancer doesn't stand a chance!
                    Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                    Im hoping it turns out that way

                    That chemo is harsh
                    Good to see you guys!

                    Still praying for you, arapaho.
                    Administrator
                    sigpic

                    #LupusAwareness

                    #TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

                    "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                      Barely just finished another six months of chemo was a tough one for sure
                      Hey pal....am thinking about you. Take care.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                        you're right, pretty dumb to assume such things, isn't it? now just explain that to jazzdumbdog, he's having trouble understanding things.
                        You're still the talking contradiction you've always been aren't you baphdumbmet.

                        Looking forward to Riverception having a terrible year in Indy. He'll be a bench warmer in no time.
                        Utah Bronco Freak

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
                          You're still the talking contradiction you've always been aren't you baphdumbmet.

                          Looking forward to Riverception having a terrible year in Indy. He'll be a bench warmer in no time.
                          is it a contradiction? care to show me where I contradicted myself? or are you just throwing mindless crap against the wall and seeing what sticks?
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Herbert or Taylor who leads the chargers in passing tds this year?
                            sigpic
                            oakland raders gm
                            latavis murray trade bait

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
                              Herbert or Taylor who leads the chargers in passing tds this year?
                              Taylor. IMO The only way Herbert starts is after the chargers are eliminated from the playoffs. shortened offseason for a rookie QB and one that needs work, I don't want to see him start until 2021 at least.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                                Taylor. IMO The only way Herbert starts is after the chargers are eliminated from the playoffs. shortened offseason for a rookie QB and one that needs work, I don't want to see him start until 2021 at least.
                                i think there is a chance with Taylors playstyle and the fact he doesn't push the ball down field may hurt him. it will be an interesting QB Competition in my opinion
                                sigpic
                                oakland raders gm
                                latavis murray trade bait

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X