This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by obi-groo View Post
    They will no doubt redo his contract a few years down the road. It will be fine...Mahomes wants to win and is willing to do what it takes to keep talent around him.
    How can you be so sure these next 2 seasons are pretty low. I see him getting 1 or 2 really good pay days from this contract.
    sigpic
    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
      He runs around way too much. I don’t know know of very many NFL QBs that endured a very long career running around so much.
      He’s already sustained an injury against Denver’s D due to that running style, there’ll be more to come if he doesn’t put himself in check!
      He suffered a dislocated kneecap in a QB sneak attempt against Denver. How did his running around cause that?

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
        Not sure if he's going to last the length of his contract without a serious injury. He already got a dislocated knee cap.
        One day we all are going to die.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
          How can you be so sure these next 2 seasons are pretty low. I see him getting 1 or 2 really good pay days from this contract.
          He is getting some money...but it is structured so they still have money to do things like sign Chris Jones. They have done it smart.

Comment

He is getting some money...but it is structured so they still have money to do things like sign Chris Jones. They have done it smart.
            He is getting 10m this year and 21 m next year. 2021 he will be actually up pretty high and that's when it should be hard. I don't see why a player would sign a mega contract that is back loaded just to redo it before he gets it to become a mega contract. Why sign it in the first place. I doubt he redos it for at least 5 years . I would want to hit a couple of those 40m. I think he deserves and will be the top paid qb in the nfl. If you don't your pretty crazy.

Plus he is genuinely good human who I don't mind seeing get that money
            sigpic
            oakland raders gm
            latavis murray trade bait

Comment

i dunno about smart

watkins contract expires this year
              kelce...2021
              fisher...2021
              mathieu ...2021
              tyreek hill...2022

those are all key players whos contrct will expire and be seeking big money
              sigpic
              when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

He suffered a dislocated kneecap in a QB sneak attempt against Denver. How did his running around cause that?
                Just keep watching

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                  Just keep watching
                  Weak sauce. So you are just hoping ? As outlined in my last post you seemed to have missed before continuing to spout this non-sense narrative you want to believe, Mahomes doesn't hold the ball running around anymore than anyone else. Also pointing out that his knee injury which was the premise for your theory of him not surviving in the NFL was on a sneak further adds dumps on your theory. Could he get hurt, sure, but his play to date doesn't warrant any more concern for injury than the next guy. Were you also one of the people who was adamant he would just fall apart under pressure in the playoffs calling him hype ? I was, but can admit I was wrong because the man is the best in the league right now, proving it on the biggest stage.

Comment

Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
                    Weak sauce. So you are just hoping ? As outlined in my last post you seemed to have missed before continuing to spout this non-sense narrative you want to believe, Mahomes doesn't hold the ball running around anymore than anyone else. Also pointing out that his knee injury which was the premise for your theory of him not surviving in the NFL was on a sneak further adds dumps on your theory. Could he get hurt, sure, but his play to date doesn't warrant any more concern for injury than the next guy. Were you also one of the people who was adamant he would just fall apart under pressure in the playoffs calling him hype ? I was, but can admit I was wrong because the man is the best in the league right now, proving it on the biggest stage.
                    Where did I state that “I Hoping anything happens”?

Just keep watching linburg

Comment

Hope Mahomes invests that money, Von Miller's going to eat him alive in 2020.

Hide yo QB, hide yo wife!
                      Last edited by Freyaka; 07-17-2020, 02:52 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post

I legit thought that was the macho man when I first glanced at it.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                          Can you imagine being a qb with that coming at you?
                          sigpic

Comment

Dammm you area dead on there.... Macho man Von MIller

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!

ooooooooo yaaaaaaaaaa
                            sigpic

Comment

Seriously, right? Macho Man Miller!

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post

A glimpse inside of Cam Newton's head.
                                "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Working...
                                X