This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    Can you imagine being a qb with that coming at you?
    I can't imagine any QB being comfortable with von coming after them. never seen him with his shirt off, is he usually not that big? has he gained weight?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
      Dammm you area dead on there.... Macho man Von MIller

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!

ooooooooo yaaaaaaaaaa
      LOL nothing means nothing. I'm the cream of the crop ohhh yaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
        Can you imagine being a qb with that coming at you?
        All that muscle he gained must mean he's gotten slower...
        Last edited by TommyBrady12; 07-18-2020, 05:09 PM.
        Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
          I can't imagine any QB being comfortable with von coming after them. never seen him with his shirt off, is he usually not that big? has he gained weight?
          He has been in the high 230 low 240 his whole career he has looked like for a while
          sigpic
          oakland raders gm
          latavis murray trade bait

Comment

He's bulked up significantly search von miller espn body magazine for a comparison (obviously not posting that here lol)

I guess he knows he's going to start losing speed soon so he's just gonna start going through them rather than around them.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
              Where did I state that “I Hoping anything happens”?

Just keep watching linburg
              What does "keep watching" mean ? You are expecting, hoping, based on your own imagination that you will maybe be proven right when he gets hurt that his game isn't suited for the NFL long-term ?

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                All that muscle he gained must mean he's gotten slower...
                Your bedtime prayer?
                "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Hes definitely bulked up quite a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
                    What does "keep watching" mean ? You are expecting, hoping, based on your own imagination that you will maybe be proven right when he gets hurt that his game isn't suited for the NFL long-term ?
                    No brainiac know it all, it doesn't mean it is what I'm hoping for... Attempting to put words in other peoples mouths is such a low and pathetic attempt to smack.

I'm saying his mobility could sooner or later cause injury, perhaps a serious concussion like Cam Newton and Steve Young suffered or a freak injury like Teddy Brigdewater suffered. And yes I know Teddy suffered his in practice, doesn't matter, because mobile quarter backs are more susceptible to injury.

Turn off your brain for a while if you're having trouble comprehending the idea.

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                      Your bedtime prayer?
                      Not really. Outside of one or two games, Miller hasn't done much against NE...especially at Gillette.
                      Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Not really. Outside of one or two games, Miller hasn't done much against NE...especially at Gillette.
                        Von Miller has played against the Cheatriots nine times. His combined personal defensive stats can be split into home and away performances. Here are the two breakdowns:

17 total tackles, 7 TFL, 4 sacks, 11 QB hits, 2 FF, 1 FR returned 60 yds/TD, 1 PD;

16 total tackles, 4 TFL, 3.5 sacks, 8 QB hits, 1 INT, 1 PD.

Which is home and which is away for Von?

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                          Hes definitely bulked up quite a bit.
                          lol at the logo placement
                          sigpic

Comment

Von Miller has played against the Cheatriots nine times. His combined personal defensive stats can be split into home and away performances. Here are the two breakdowns:

17 total tackles, 7 TFL, 4 sacks, 11 QB hits, 2 FF, 1 FR returned 60 yds/TD, 1 PD;

I believe that's a "got em!"
                            sigpic

Comment

Nothing to write home about. His numbers can be averaged per the 9 games as follows:

3.6 total tackles, 1.2 TFL, .83 sacks, 2.1 QB hits, .111 INT, .22 FF

On a per game average, nothing impressive. Really, the only stat that pops out at me are the total number of tackles and if a LB is doing a lot of tackling it means the defensive front isn't doing its job. He had maybe a handful of games where he was really good against NE but that's about it. He isn't even a top 10 LB anymore.
                              Last edited by TommyBrady12; 07-19-2020, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Nothing to write home about. His numbers can be averaged per the 9 games as follows:

3.6 total tackles, 1.2 TFL, .83 sacks, 2.1 QB hits, .111 INT, .22 FF

On a per game average, nothing impressive. Really, the only stat that pops out at me are the total number of tackles and if a LB is doing a lot of tackling it means the defensive front isn't doing its job. He had maybe a handful of games where he was really good against NE but that's about it. He isn't even a top 10 LB anymore.
                                Answer the question.

Comment

Working...
                                X