• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
    Answer the question.
    Can't read.

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
      Answer the question.
      He's equally mediocre on the road and at home vs NE, as his overall numbers suggest. I guess I was wrong.
      Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
        Nothing to write home about. His numbers can be averaged per the 9 games as follows:

3.6 total tackles, 1.2 TFL, .83 sacks, 2.1 QB hits, .111 INT, .22 FF

On a per game average, nothing impressive. Really, the only stat that pops out at me are the total number of tackles and if a LB is doing a lot of tackling it means the defensive front isn't doing its job. He had maybe a handful of games where he was really good against NE but that's about it. He isn't even a top 10 LB anymore.
        Bro, you got dunked on. Accept it and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
          Tommy has a hard time accepting anything unless it involves cheating and results in a loss of picks
          sigpic

Comment

Not really, I said outside of a handful of games, Miller hasn't done much...which is true. His best games against NE were:

2012 regular season (7 tackles, 5 TFL, 2 sacks), 2013 regular season (6 tackles, 2 TFL, 2 sacks), 2015 AFCCG (4 tackles, 2 TFL, 2 sacks).

He's only gotten double digit sacks against us in 3 out of 9 games. And maybe he's better on the road vs NE than I thought, but overall, his numbers on a per game basis vs NE are not great. At least half the games he's played against NE he was invisible.
            Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12
              No, the first is like NE being a dynasty, and the second is Denver trying to become one of the upper echelon teams in NFL history.

Keep digging. That is all you have.

Comment

It's all I need to beat you in any argument

Comment

It's all I need to beat you in any argument
                  Hahaha

No go back and sit on the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                    Hes definitely bulked up quite a bit.
                    Is it possible a few pounds of that added body weight is tattoo ink? Good grief!
                    Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Notice that TampaTwoTeamTommy12's shovel is coated with "BROWN STUFF". He must have a side day job shoveling cow manure from the numerous barn stalls when he's not at his Denny's graveyard busboy gig.

From the looks of that very worn shovel blade he must shovel a lot of the "BROWN STUFF".
                      Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Hahaha

No go back and sit on the bench.
                        That's what the offense does after scoring a touchdown, which I just did on you!

Comment

That's what the offense does after scoring a touchdown, which I just did on you!
                          No junior, the adults are having fun now. Best sit this out.

Comment

I need to beat you in any argument
                            hang in there little fella...you will win an argument someday.

yeah right
                            sigpic

Comment

No junior, the adults are having fun now. Best sit this out.
                              It looks like the kids are running the daycare around here...you're getting pwned.

Comment

It looks like the kids are running the daycare around here...you're getting pwned.
                                Pwned? Oh, is that what you call deflecting from Sam's post, hmm?

I get it, you got your hide whooped and it probably still stings - and in a Chiefs thread no less. I'd try and change the subject too.

Comment

Working...
                                X